Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Banished In Halo Infinite?

OP ChezburgerCat

I mean, It would make for even more interesting gameplay. Imagine driving a blister back, that would be so fun. It also opens up options for a Halo 2 style boss fight with Atriox. Or even playable brutes. You could do so many things with them.
realistically ya couldn't. They were just the covenant but red (simplistic description obviously, I am aware artificially they are more scavenged looking). I love Atriox, but at the same time, none of the races within the Banished are really unique and blister back from a gameplay perspective works well for an RTS, but for an FPS? eh, once you have seen one mortor you have seen them all.
I just saw a video on YouTube with a new line of mega construx figures labeled halo infinite with what looks like a spartan of halo reach design holding a mauler I think and then a red and black brute holding some kind of new brute weapon it seems like. here is a link
link removed by moderator
TANKSLAP wrote:
I just saw a video on YouTube with a new line of mega construction figures labeled halo infinite with what looks like a spartan of halo reach design holding a mauler I think and then a red and black brute holding some kind of new brute weapon it seems like. here is a link
link removed by moderator
Thanks for the link. Found it helpful.
Had to nuke those links I'm afraid, something that can't be discussed for the time being :)
stckrboy wrote:
Had to nuke those links I'm afraid, something that can't be discussed for the time being :)
I think I can assume why ;)
TANKSLAP wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
It's because they weren't intended to be released at the moment, I'd be careful of running with assumptions
stckrboy wrote:
TANKSLAP wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
It's because they weren't intended to be released at the moment, I'd be careful of running with assumptions
Oh alright my bad
giyf :)........................
I came here put in another comment here because it is confirmed that the Banished will in fact return in Halo Infinite.
stckrboy wrote:
Lmao. If its out there on YT its findable...

Thanos: You merely delay... It is inevitable!
Syxnrgy wrote:
stckrboy wrote:

Still doesn't mean it can be discussed here
stckrboy wrote:
Syxnrgy wrote:
stckrboy wrote:

Still doesn't mean it can be discussed here
Yeah. Rules are rules. Just seems silly to quell speculation or rumors. Even if it is leaked information. Obviously external links should be halted etc. Discussion should be allowed and promoted though. Plus ironically stating no discussion about a topic solidifies its "truth" of being present in the stated content.
Syxnrgy wrote:
Plus ironically stating no discussion about a topic solidifies its "truth" of being present in the stated content.
Not always. We don't allow discussion of leaks whether they are real or not, there's no truth to fake leaks.
This is suppose to be a public forum of expression and passion. What you may view as leaks, could simply be speculation or wants from a party. Policing every word or thought is not freedom of speech. Quell harrassment, bullying, abuse, bigotry, prejudice etc. But allow discussion, true or false, to prosper.

Note: Just stating this is a very backwards & limiting way of promoting discussion. Please do not view as intent of malice.
Back on topic the banished in Halo Infinite. I'm keen to see what gameplay differs from standard Covenant.
Syxnrgy wrote:
Back on topic the banished in Halo Infinite. I'm keen to see what gameplay differs from standard Covenant.
Me too. I'm excited to see how new and returning weapons will be handled.
Syxnrgy wrote:
Me too. I'm excited to see how new and returning weapons will be handled.
Returning weapons for the most part I'm expecting similar gameplay to previous iterations, however new weapons or how the AI has "learnt" over the years to create more dynamic encounters.
I mean, It would make for even more interesting gameplay. Imagine driving a blister back, that would be so fun. It also opens up options for a Halo 2 style boss fight with Atriox. Or even playable brutes. You could do so many things with them.
i would love playable brutes and they need to add playable elites back too