Blood in Halo Infinite?

OP Ayy NoVa

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
https://youtu.be/1DrSi5iPCGM
I'd like to see Halo:CE levels of blood return.
Would really enjoy it if some form of the old blood/gore made a return.
You want proves that halo 5 has blood, i have that proves.
I know Halo 5 has blood, but it's so minimal that it might as well not be there. As stated, previous titles have much more, and I would like to see it return to those levels.
Ayy NoVa wrote:
I wonder if blood splatter will return to Halo. I know myself and some others were upset about it being removed due to the rating of the game but that's whack. It should return within Infinite. It's a game based off of super humans/soldiers fighting for humanity with military grade weapons. Not super soakers and nerf guns. One moment you're with your teammate, the next, his helmet getting snapped back and there's a splatter of blood on the wall as a warning to turn your -Yoink- around.
I definitely agree
Please add more blood! Add it to the options menu so we can add however much we want or to turn it off for the kids. The tech should be there since it is 2019 and all.
Please add more blood! Add it to the options menu so we can add however much we want or to turn it off for the kids. The tech should be there since it is 2019 and all.
I'm with you 100% on this. Blood and gore, and bad language can be altered in the options menu. So many games already do it. Halo used to have a fair amount of blood, I want it to return.
I wish they just rated it M but made it clear for minors that if they wanted to play the game without blood, they could turn of blood. Hey, it’s called a T-M setting for a reason
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
M killshot wrote:
I'm hopeful it does in the amount that Reach had. It adds to the kind of gritty and militaristic feeling present in the older games, instead of the power rangers in space feeling.
Exactly. Its a spec ops team getting in the mud not power rangers dancing around.
I think it should, I remember when I was a kid playing H2 or even now playing Reach and seeing the Grunts blood or the Hunters and feeling like I was always on gritty and chaotic battlefield. But H5 feels well very different
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3