Blood in Halo Infinite?

OP Ayy NoVa

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Blood in Halo does need to return infact Halo 5 is the only mainline game that was rated T which is odd.
I don't think it has to come back for the game to be great. MS may opt to take it out; they have been trying to adjust the Halo franchise in particular into a more family-friendly and kid accessible series.

Maybe they'll keep it in and just give you a toggle in the setup like Gears 5 did. I almost couldn't believe it when I was booting up a new Gears of War game and was given the option to turn of gore and swearing. It had me laughing for a good long while. Even considering it's rediculousness, though, the basic idea of a toggle for this sort of stuff doesn't at all break the game or divide the player base, so I'd be okay with it.
Ayy NoVa wrote:
I wonder if blood splatter will return to Halo. I know myself and some others were upset about it being removed due to the rating of the game but that's whack. It should return within Infinite. It's a game based off of super humans/soldiers fighting for humanity with military grade weapons. Not super soakers and nerf guns. One moment you're with your teammate, the next, his helmet getting snapped back and there's a splatter of blood on the wall as a warning to turn your -Yoink- around.
Exactly what we need! I'm all for it.
Its funny how rating companys rate games these days. I feel like there should be a option like some games have been traditionally doing to either turn these types of features on or off.

If anything have it as a global setting per the xbox/steam settings. Games will just plug in essentially their cloud data with the xbox/steam servers configurations to turn them on or off based on the users choice. Having it affect all games entirely off the setting.

Cool idea *wink wink*
blood? like gears?
I hope Halo Infinite become 18+ like gers. I want the blood like halo ce and halo reach.
I'm hopeful it does in the amount that Reach had. It adds to the kind of gritty and militaristic feeling present in the older games, instead of the power rangers in space feeling.
This! So much this! To the 1000th degree!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4