Blood in Halo Infinite?

OP Ayy NoVa

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Blood in Halo does need to return infact Halo 5 is the only mainline game that was rated T which is odd.
I don't think it has to come back for the game to be great. MS may opt to take it out; they have been trying to adjust the Halo franchise in particular into a more family-friendly and kid accessible series.

Maybe they'll keep it in and just give you a toggle in the setup like Gears 5 did. I almost couldn't believe it when I was booting up a new Gears of War game and was given the option to turn of gore and swearing. It had me laughing for a good long while. Even considering it's rediculousness, though, the basic idea of a toggle for this sort of stuff doesn't at all break the game or divide the player base, so I'd be okay with it.
Ayy NoVa wrote:
I wonder if blood splatter will return to Halo. I know myself and some others were upset about it being removed due to the rating of the game but that's whack. It should return within Infinite. It's a game based off of super humans/soldiers fighting for humanity with military grade weapons. Not super soakers and nerf guns. One moment you're with your teammate, the next, his helmet getting snapped back and there's a splatter of blood on the wall as a warning to turn your -Yoink- around.
Exactly what we need! I'm all for it.
Its funny how rating companys rate games these days. I feel like there should be a option like some games have been traditionally doing to either turn these types of features on or off.

If anything have it as a global setting per the xbox/steam settings. Games will just plug in essentially their cloud data with the xbox/steam servers configurations to turn them on or off based on the users choice. Having it affect all games entirely off the setting.

Cool idea *wink wink*
blood? like gears?
I hope Halo Infinite become 18+ like gears. I want the blood like halo ce and halo reach.
I'm hopeful it does in the amount that Reach had. It adds to the kind of gritty and militaristic feeling present in the older games, instead of the power rangers in space feeling.
This! So much this! To the 1000th degree!
mareo187 wrote:
Blood in Halo does need to return infact Halo 5 is the only mainline game that was rated T which is odd.
Halo wars and halo wars 2 are T rated.
I will repeat it once again, with mentions of massacres, terrorism, online assassinations such as inevitability and terminal velocity, and even some ai mentioning dismemberment in the game (many grunts says things about brains and guts out), how do people still think that Halo 5 was thought to be family friendly?
Halo CE levels of blood would be nice, especially since the pin drops we've had since Halo 4.
Modod wrote:
eviltedi wrote:
I'm all for blood and gore back, it was another thing that was removed without reason imo. I don't think we were ever told why it was removed. Halo 5 was too clean looking, the shiney Spartans looked odd too, a bit grit and a bucket of blood would work wonders for me.
They removed it for ESBR rating reasons.

Yes totally in favour of the return of gore. Hell gimme a spnkr and fuelrod that gib while your at it!
Yes. Although I feel it’s highly unlikely, I’d love to see some gib action. Stick someone’s leg or arm and watch it go flying off their body
Tbagging is so last gen let me whale on my friends with their own severed limbs!
I'm hopeful it does in the amount that Reach had. It adds to the kind of gritty and militaristic feeling present in the older games, instead of the power rangers in space feeling.
This! So much this! To the 1000th degree!
Agreed. Perfectly stated. The grit of the old games were great. Bring the grit back!
It doesn’t matter to me. I prefer blood. It if it’s not there then it’s not there. I enjoyed halo 5 and the blood would be nice but didn’t impact the gameplay at all so I’m fine
I'd like to see Halo:CE levels of blood return.
Honestly, we need more than that
Blood should definitely come back, it makes absolutely no sense for some one to be shot in the head just to fall to the ground with little to no blood, they even toned down the blood splatter in the remasters of H1/ 2
Ill play devils advocate here and suggest blood alone isn't enough.
I wanna stuff get blown off. Doom-Duke Nukem 3D style randomly. 😀
Ill play devils advocate here and suggest blood alone isn't enough.
I wanna stuff get blown off. Doom-Duke Nukem 3D style randomly. 😀
You don't need to be alone on that opinion. I stated before that I would go full gore, dismemberent and decapitation if it was up to me.
Imagine how different first Halo games would feel if there was no blood with goofy characters and dialogue.Halo 5 feels so weird with no blood,"plastic"looking weapons and enemies.It just feels weird in comparison to previous games.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4