Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

BR as Primary Weapon for Arena

OP LuKr4SH

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Darwi wrote:
Does the Xbox One X have the processing power to make all the weapons projectile. They currently don't, obviously...
I hope I don't mix things up here but if I remember correctly, Halo's hit scan is actually just the projectile speed being set to some extreamly high value.

LuKr4SH wrote:
It's not only an aestetic question. I was much stronger in Halo 2 anniversary (but also H2) than in Halo 5.
Halo had quite a lot of aim assist, even if the next starting weapons looks like the H2BR, it won't necessarily be as easy to use. We know nothing about this game, so in the end it comes down to an aestetic question. Personally I'd kinda love to see a return of a strong pistol just to see reddit (and to some extand this place) have a meltdown because "ItZ jUsT a SiDeArm!!11!" again but in the end I really don't care as long as the game is returning to it's true movement and the weapon is balanced properly (fast perfect TTK, longer avarage ttk)...
Why not make the Fuel Rod Gun from Halo PC the primary weapon?
The sidearm could be the Flamethrower.
I agree the halo 5 BR was badly done. H2 BR was the only one I’d use when I had the option.
I would very much like the H2BR to make a return and be the main weapon in Infinite.
Halo CE Magnum and backpack reloading please.
That would be a great idea.
*votes yes*
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2