Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Bring Back a Rare Armor

OP GrantAnt97

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
GrantAnt97 wrote:
Remember when like 0.001% of the Halo population had Recon Armor?

Yeah, Halo Infinite needs that. Halo 3 Recon was so cool back in the day. I'd literally get adrenaline rushes when I got matched with kids with recon because it was so rare lol.
I have the Recon armor, I was part of that 0.001%
See, they did bring it back in Halo 5, but nobody cared, because it was sloppy fan service: The new helmet looks ugly. The one they introduced in the Classic Helmet REQ pack was an improvement, but still too different from (and not as pretty as) the original.
I'd love to see a beat-up version of recon armor, maybe even the hayabusa armor.
There were non-bungie employees who had Recon Armor before the Vidmaster Achievements & Bungie Day (7/7). The Vidmaster Achievements destroyed recon's value. We need a legendary armor that is only achievable via innovation and creativity.
iTs HeX1c wrote:
GrantAnt97 wrote:

Yeah, Halo Infinite needs that. Halo 3 Recon was so cool back in the day. I'd literally get adrenaline rushes when I got matched with kids with recon because it was so rare lol.
How did you get it if you are not trolling.
GrantAnt97 wrote:
iTs HeX1c wrote:
GrantAnt97 wrote:

How did you get it if you are not trolling.
I did the Vidmaster challenges.
If it was rare armor that was unlock through skill then grind I will accept that.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2