Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Bring back the butt twist from Halo CE

OP GoGoGadgetHero

Do you guys remember the butt twist thing you would do when you died in Halo CE? It would be halarious if that came back. Or at least some kind of funny glitch.
Not sure I know about what you mean specifically... but I do miss the death animations from CE. The rag doll effect from H5 is rather entertaining in its own way, but I specifically miss the explosion one where you fly through the air flailing your arms.
Bow chicka bow wow. Not sure what you mean by this but it sounds funny so I'm for it
If we are talking abouts butts, what we need back is the butt wiggle from Halo 3 when your Spartan moves. They gotta shake them hips.
The only thing I remember that sounds similar to this is when you would lag pretty hard and when you looked down and turned, you could see the inside of your model from the waist down.
I remember this. You’d die and then on the ground your butt would turn like 90 degrees. I enjoyed it every time
I remember this. You’d die and then on the ground your butt would turn like 90 degrees. I enjoyed it every time
Exactly! I never understood why that would happen
Exactly! I never understood why that would happen
I’m so glad I’m not the only one who noticed it. I think funny deaths could be a benefit in infinite. I also remember butt jiggling when tbagging an opponent in reach and 4. And I think in halo 3 they bounced up and down. Good memories 😂