Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Bring back the Timmy Helmet

OP FabFive7

Has anyone liked a certain helmet but never got it and wanted to get it in the next halo game but was never in their, thats how i feel with the timmy helmet because they probably wont have the timmy helmet and that will bum me out so please 343 bring back the timmy helmet in infinite
Bring Back the timmy helmet please I believe other people desire the same request as me and I think you could get it by shooting little secret timmy whales in the campaign to get it i hope this gets to 343 because i would be cool so if anyone votes this then ill be happy
What is the timmy helmet? I don't remember it?
What is the timmy helmet? I don't remember it?
The Timmy Helmet is a helmet which you can unlock by playing 50 hours of Custom Game playtime
Thanks! I didn't even know it existed. I rarely do custom games though, so there is that.
The tail Kinda ruins the helmet IMO, and the fins to a lesser extent, it would actually be a decent simplistic looking helmet without those and the decals.
I don't think they ever got rid of it? On a side note, I was pretty upset the Rogue helmet from H3 wasn't in the game : (
That surely is not the first time a helmet hasnt come back in the next installmentthough other thing is that a helmet has returned or rather its name has since sometimes the design has changed so drastically that it basically looks like a different helmet.

As for the timmy helmet, it doesnt look that bad when compared to many other helmets in these new helmets meaning H4 forwards, so i dont see as to why it wouldnt return given it also seems to be somekind of 343i thing now.

But overall the armor pool, helmets included obviously, needs to be drastically shrinked like getting rid of many of the helmet designs. For example, we basically have multiple different EVA variants in H5g.

Quality over quantity, less amount of armor sets but more customization points. Much like in Halo Reach where armors were recognizeable even if they were lesser in numbers but numbers dont mean anything if there are over 200 armor sets that are hardly distinquishable from each other and half of them being reskins.

Speaking of reskins, those shoild have their own category/ sub category to make the menu clearer so i dont have to scroll through hundreds of reskins to find basically anything even little different.
I’m not too sure if they should bring anything from 4 or 5 back, especially since the whale and pig helmets should stay exclusive to Halo 5. Then again it IS HALO INFINITE so they can probably just bring everything back
That surely is not the first time a helmet hasnt come back in the next installmentthough other thing is that a helmet has returned or rather its name has since sometimes the design has changed so drastically that it basically looks like a different helmet.

As for the timmy helmet, it doesnt look that bad when compared to many other helmets in these new helmets meaning H4 forwards, so i dont see as to why it wouldnt return given it also seems to be somekind of 343i thing now.

But overall the armor pool, helmets included obviously, needs to be drastically shrinked like getting rid of many of the helmet designs. For example, we basically have multiple different EVA variants in H5g.

Quality over quantity, less amount of armor sets but more customization points. Much like in Halo Reach where armors were recognizeable even if they were lesser in numbers but numbers dont mean anything if there are over 200 armor sets that are hardly distinquishable from each other and half of them being reskins.

Speaking of reskins, those shoild have their own category/ sub category to make the menu clearer so i dont have to scroll through hundreds of reskins to find basically anything even little different.
Absolutely. Quality over quantity. H3 may of not had 500 options, but the limited options they did provide were amazing. Take note halo infinite.
Yes I totally agree with you,we need the tummy helmet back in halo infinite
I’m not too sure if they should bring anything from 4 or 5 back, especially since the whale and pig helmets should stay exclusive to Halo 5. Then again it IS HALO INFINITE so they can probably just bring everything back
Some armor redisgn in Halo 4 are better compaired to their 3/reach versions.
TECH PON3 wrote:
Some armor redisgn in Halo 4 are better compaired to their 3/reach versions.
What sort of blasphemy is this?

Spoiler:
Show
As long as the customs browsers isn't glitchy as hell and the time toward the helmet counted even incomplete matches this time, then I wouldn't mind it returning.
I rather have the haunted helmet brought back to halo infinite
I want the halo reach grid in infinite