Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Bring the party up option back for multiplayer!!

OP Fredrick Finley

Hey 343,

Something that I feel was lacking from the multiplayer is the option to party up with other players in your lobby after a match. This option allowed so much interaction and helped fill entire lobbies over to custom games that brought together legendary and iconic memories. Let's bring that option back, it'll open the door for so many party options and really make it more accessible for groups of players to team up and enjoy the experience together.

Thank you,

A Halo 3 and Reach era player
I'd like to see that come back. That's how I found my Halo buddies. I am also a fellow Halo 3/Reach era player
Most of my old Xbox live friends were made through this feature I would love for this to comeback!
Would be awsome
I’m hoping they add this to MCC as well. Classic Halo means party up has to be an option.
I agree 100%
tuhin94 wrote:
I’m hoping they add this to MCC as well. Classic Halo means party up has to be an option.
I wouldn’t mind at all either if the search method for social would be like the MCC for Infinite. Just make it look nicer!! Lol
I hope it returns too.

I've received a few invites after matches in Halo 5, but nothing beats the seamless press X to party up. I met a few friends I had for years because of that feature.
Absolutely, that was one of the best thing. That made the community friendly, bring that back.
Absolutely, yes!
Oh god yes. We need a lot of things from the classics to come back.
Who can say 'no' to this great idea?!
Has to come back. It's a small thing that makes games a lot more fun when you continually play matches with the same people.
Reading this thread is making me all nostalgic!