Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Bungie, I have an enemy that I DEMAND be in-game!!

OP HazMat2737

Hello, Bungie,

I love fighting elites and brutes in banshees, but i want to see my Grunt bois out there with their navy gold wings, son. So I ask that you give grunts their own air vehicle, unflyable by players, like a little drone, with a grunt sitting inside it, that's not meant to be terrifying like a Banshee but meant to be harassing and support large groups of Grunts. Just a suggestion for enemy diversity!!!!!

Thank you.
... You... do know that Bungie quit Halo over 9 years ago right?
Halo 5 gave them the Grunt Goblin. It's not operable by the player, but it's pretty powerful. We could count on that.
LOL this is a joke right? I'm sorry but how do you not know that Bungie hasn't been behind Halo in 9+ years?
Halo 5 gave them the Grunt Goblin. It's not operable by the player, but it's pretty powerful. We could count on that.
kjbart wrote:
LOL this is a joke right? I'm sorry but how do you not know that Bungie hasn't been behind Halo in 9+ years?
You... do know referring to Bungie to fix, add or take things out of the game is a meme right, it has been for a long while
TheHal09uy wrote:
kjbart wrote:
You... do know referring to Bungie to fix, add or take things out of the game is a meme right, it has been for a long while
You... do know that there are a million memes out there and not everyone has seen them all.
WHAT YEAR IS IT?!

Anyway, that could be interesting. I think it'd be funny if sometimes they'd randomly fall out or kill one of their own by mistake, they are still Grunts after all.
I think 343i would be, maybe, just a little, irritated.... about being referred to as Bungie? I mean Bungie has kinda turned their backs on fans while 343i is actually listening to fans. I mean, we'll see what Bungie does now that they cancelled their contract with Activision but oh well.

I don't want any more vehicles included that players can't operate. Every Halo game has had some vehicles that the player doesn't operate and I think it would be progress forward and an improvement if Halo Infinite didn't have any vehicles that players didn't operate. Think of how cool it would be to operate a scarab in an FPS.
WHAT YEAR IS IT?!

Anyway, that could be interesting. I think it'd be funny if sometimes they'd randomly fall out or kill one of their own by mistake, they are still Grunts after all.
Exactly why the Covenant never let them pilot vehicles. They'd Caboose the hell out of their own team.
MysticKami wrote:
WHAT YEAR IS IT?!

Exactly why the Covenant never let them pilot vehicles. They'd Caboose the hell out of their own team.
Damned if it's lore breaking, it must happen
WHAT YEAR IS IT?!

Well considering that the best game 343i has made are the remasters of the old game the confusion can be understood.
All jokes aside, this is really not a bad idea.
Give them tiny little ramshackle helicopters, and every now and then have one of them wail "to the gruntcopter!"

I also think it'd be funny if the UNSC allied with the grunts, and you got to fight alongside them. Lots of opportunity for comic relief there.
Good suggestion .

However bungie is not here . Lmfao !
Make it look something that fits to halo but take a heavy influence from the classic flying saucer. Just imagine a grunt flying a small 'ufo' disc.
So you want grunts in Destiny now?
Well...not a bad idea, has happened up. Anion before with Zuka' Zamamee and the grunt Yayap from halo the flood leaving in a banshee together.
I think the air battles can change because if you put big bois banshee with little UFO grunts, then they are going to fly away after you destroy the banshee wich is very similar to ground battles so those air battles are going to change to a copy from ground battles
Better off just being Drones back TBH.
kjbart wrote:
TheHal09uy wrote:
kjbart wrote:
You... do know that there are a million memes out there and not everyone has seen them all.
...Or more likely you have seen them in the past but memes are so short-lived that you've likely forgotten them by now.

Still wondering if this thread was a joke or not.