1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
They could always just do what old school Sonic and Mario used to do, Have the same exact missions with different characters you could choose to play through as. Beat the campaign once as the Chief and unlock Buck to play as or something.
La campaña de Halo 5 no es taaaan mala, sin embargo es la que menos me gusta, pero no es mala como tal.
I personally think it would be super awesome if you fought multiple factions, The Banished, Created, maybe some splinter factions of 'Mdama's covenant, Forerunners (Though I think they may be indoctrinated into the Created) and The Flood. It would have a lot of diversity as long as 343 didn't screw up the amount of factions they put in, like for 1 level you fight the banished and for 14 you fight forerunners, etc. I think this would be awesome.
I think the campaign should be longer the first half focusing on Prometheans second half on banished. Maybe have the banished join the UNSC and on the final level with Prometheans Locke, Arbiter, and Atriox join chief to defeat Cortana. I'm fine with Locke but if he dies, after they defeat Cortana he says "we did it" then Atriox says "yes" and turns around and crushes his skull. Before chief and arbiter can do any thing a bunch of banished come in and they have to fight their way out.
This sort of mirrors the flood teaming up with Arby and Chief to defeat truth before he attempts to fire the rings in Halo 3. The enemy of my enemy yada yada. But I really think it would be interesting to do a throwback to the flood again. Set it up for another 3 games (probably built off this new engine and it’s successors) with a cliffhanger that makes us excited to fight space zombies again!
The following list is pretty much what I'm hoping for Hi to have in SP:
Quote:
Campaign:
  • Open and wide level-design with mission structure
  • Multiple secondary objectives per mission
  • Enemy AI focus
  • Variety of enemies that require different strategies to take down instead of just being a bunch of bullet sponges [Happy Place8166]
  • I'd love to see all the Halo species represented in the game, especially those that we haven't seen for a while [Lady Owl]
  • A lot of factions (Cortana's Covis and Promethean, Banished, Forerunner, UNSC and Flood for example)
  • Cortana's direct warning message to most sapient species is affecting everyone. I would love to see how each species is reacting to it and who might join forces [Lady Owl]
  • Simple commands for friendly AI Instead of squad mechanics: point and click at the NPC and than at a vehicle seat or gun f.e.
  • Less reliance on extended lore (for the benefit of new players and more casual fans) [Happy Place8166]
  • Terminals (a nice reward for the extended lore fans) [Happy Place8166]
  • Less fights being played out in cut scenes (let me do it!) [Happy Place8166]
  • Bring back regular marines and ODSTs (I feel like H5 replaced them with S-IVs, which effectively ignores the other UNSC branches) [Happy Place8166]
  • Better story without space magic librarian prophecies and yoink. Thank you! ☺
  • A supporting cast we actually care for. No Palmer, cocky SIV, Del Rio or Osiris teams for instance, more characters on the level of Arbiter, Halsey, Lasky and Srgt. Johnson.
  • A well written antagonist, and I don't mean ~evil Cortana~ of course
  • Get rid of ~evil Cortana~, fast
  • More militaristic themes
  • Better body language and animations during cut scenes
There is for sure more, but generally speaking I want a killer app like Halo used to be until Reach! On both story and gameplay level!

Seriously now. I'll replay classic Halo games every once in a while, but I'm certainly never going to touch H4 and 5 ever again though... I hope Infinite will be 343i's Halo I will gladly remember back to one day.
Is it weird I love BUCK and need him in halo infinite?
I could believe that halo infinite campaign could have some emotional and very interesting mysteries thing we could see on installation 07
the campaign in halo 5 is pretty bad. im not gonna defend it at all. but halo infinite is a fresh start. since it takes place after halo five by like, five years, they can just say that fireteam osiris died and so did blue team. at least do something to fix the expostion loving tanaka,kelly and linda. the extra characters was pointless and could have been executed alot better. my opinion? have missions with just locke and cheif if osiris is remaining in the game. have cutscenes just for character development on these characters. maybe locke could tell chief about how he became a spartan, his motivations and relationship with his team. this would definetly help with locke. when it comes to vale, buck and tanaka, dont just tell us what they have been through. show us and let us maybe even play it. this would definetly make it a lot easier to like these characters.thats just my opinion though, so yeah.
It take place less then 2 years after halo 5,idk where you got 5 years from
my mistake. 2 years is still enough time to have an excuse to change things though.
They could always just do what old school Sonic and Mario used to do, Have the same exact missions with different characters you could choose to play through as. Beat the campaign once as the Chief and unlock Buck to play as or something.
this is such a great idea! another analogy could be like, lego games. you unlock characters through in game currency to play as. this is honestly a really coo
l thought...
the campaign in halo 5 is pretty bad. im not gonna defend it at all. but halo infinite is a fresh start. since it takes place after halo five by like, five years, they can just say that fireteam osiris died and so did blue team. at least do something to fix the expostion loving tanaka,kelly and linda. the extra characters was pointless and could have been executed alot better. my opinion? have missions with just locke and cheif if osiris is remaining in the game. have cutscenes just for character development on these characters. maybe locke could tell chief about how he became a spartan, his motivations and relationship with his team. this would definetly help with locke. when it comes to vale, buck and tanaka, dont just tell us what they have been through. show us and let us maybe even play it. this would definetly make it a lot easier to like these characters.thats just my opinion though, so yeah.
It take place less then 2 years after halo 5,idk where you got 5 years from
my mistake. 2 years is still enough time to have an excuse to change things though.
I agree, I was just correcting that one mistake.
Killing off Blue Team is one of the dumbest ideas ever. They're Chief's oldest and closest friends. Just because they weren't done right in Halo 5, that doesn't mean you kill them off in the next game. You can improve in the next game, but it's also an absolute spit in the face to the characters and those who love them.
They killed black team in the comics. Also chief’s spartan 2 friends. So it’s completely possible that the rest of blue team can die.
Nalla78 wrote:
Killing off Blue Team is one of the dumbest ideas ever. They're Chief's oldest and closest friends. Just because they weren't done right in Halo 5, that doesn't mean you kill them off in the next game. You can improve in the next game, but it's also an absolute spit in the face to the characters and those who love them.
They killed black team in the comics. Also chief’s spartan 2 friends. So it’s completely possible that the rest of blue team can die.
Black Team has never been in a Halo game ever, they weren't exactly important characters to Chief's story.
Nalla78 wrote:
Black Team has never been in a Halo game ever, they weren't exactly important characters to Chief's story.
Does that lessen possibility of blue team dying in any manner on any media? Many Spartans 2s have died, none of them affected chief’s story in the games. Blue team isn’t an exception.
Nalla78 wrote:
Nalla78 wrote:
Does that lessen possibility of blue team dying in any manner on any media? Many Spartans 2s have died, none of them affected chief’s story in the games. Blue team isn’t an exception.
Blue Team is most definitely an exception, not only because they're fan-favorites,
but they're pretty much crucial to the Chief's past & present character development,
unlike Black Team.
Nalla78 wrote:
Nalla78 wrote:
So, you'd be fine if 3 people who were basically family to you for over 30 years were killed just out of someone else's satisfaction JUST because they're similar to other types of people who you'd have very little connection?
I thought H6 takes place like one year after H5?

By the way, it'll be a Chief focused story so hopefully the giant character roster of H5 won't be an issue again.
I thought H6 takes place like one year after H5?

By the way, it'll be a Chief focused story so hopefully the giant character roster of H5 won't be an issue again.
I believe a monitor said it takes place some time after Halo 5, so I think that's right.
Nalla78 wrote:
Nalla78 wrote:
So, you'd be fine if 3 people who were basically family to you for over 30 years were killed just out of someone else's satisfaction JUST because they're similar to other types of people who you'd have very little connection?
They have zero connection to Chief in the rest of the halo games, excluding h5 where they serve as a squad mechanic and not a narrative one. Only in the expanded universe does blue team have a strong connection to Chief. So like I said none of them affect chief’s story in the games. Spartan 2s aren’t young anymore and 343i has shown that they are fully willing to kill off main characters in any source of media.
Nalla78 wrote:
Nalla78 wrote:
Nalla78 wrote:
They have zero connection to Chief in the rest of the halo games, excluding h5 where they serve as a squad mechanic and not a narrative one. Only in the expanded universe does blue team have a strong connection to Chief. So like I said none of them affect chief’s story in the games. Spartan 2s aren’t young anymore and 343i has shown that they are fully willing to kill off main characters in any source of media.
Just because they didn't affect Chief's story since CE doesn't mean they ultimately mean nothing. Let's not forget that Halo 5's poor writing led to a poor portrayal of the characters from what they really are. If Halo 5's writing was actually good, I'm sure there wouldn't be anyone begging to kill Blue Team due to "poor writing". Like, the only literal reason why you want Blue Team killed off is because of their poor portrayal in a poorly-written game, despite them having an amazing backstory and connection to Master Chief for over 15 years.Killing them in any sort of media, especially when Chief isn't around, would be the same thing as a shot in the foot.

If you don't want Blue Team to star in Infinite, at least just beg for them to not appear in it instead of killing them off. There are many people that care about them, me included, that would be pissed off if they were killed because "Mr.Chief-only-story" didn't like their appearance in the previous game.
Nalla78 wrote:
Nalla78 wrote:
Nalla78 wrote:
Just because they didn't affect Chief's story since CE doesn't mean they ultimately mean nothing. Let's not forget that Halo 5's poor writing led to a poor portrayal of the characters from what they really are. If Halo 5's writing was actually good, I'm sure there wouldn't be anyone begging to kill Blue Team due to "poor writing". Like, the only literal reason why you want Blue Team killed off is because of their poor portrayal in a poorly-written game, despite them having an amazing backstory and connection to Master Chief for over 15 years.Killing them in any sort of media, especially when Chief isn't around, would be the same thing as a shot in the foot.

If you don't want Blue Team to star in Infinite, at least just beg for them to not appear in it instead of killing them off. There are many people that care about them, me included, that would be pissed off if they were killed because "Mr.Chief-only-story" didn't like their appearance in the previous game.
I never once begged for blue team to be killed off. I was, from the beginning and now, stating that they absolutely aren’t immune to being killed off.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3