Skip to main content
What opinan de cortana?
No redemption, her reign ends and Chief with Halo in general, can finally move on from this silly A.I uprising plot.
In a casket.

In all seriousness, I just want Cortana’s story to end. There isn’t really a logical path to return to the status quo where she and Chief can be partners again.
I thought the "conclusion" to her story in Halo 4 was well done and made me appreciate the character more, and then Halo 5 devalued it completely and now I have little interest in seeing her shenanigans continue beyond Infinite.
Unless Halsey makes another Cortana who is immune to rampancy, the only logical path is to detain or destroy Cortana.
Cortana's time is at an end. There is no redemption for her and the Chief knows it. Either he will get a new Cortana model as predicted in Halo 4 or he won't.
I think it would be really hard for us fans ,well for me at least, to see chief doing missions with cortana not in his head. What she has done is wrong. But i dont think chief's arc would have that punch if cortana is not in it. Or well if cortana is gonna die once and for all. Maybe kill chief too.
the cortana to access the domain was divided between the parts that would distract the warden and the part that entered the domain, in my mind the personality trait that entered the domain was "evil", or it could also be all plotted by gravemind.
I am not sure they can make it interesting 🤔
I think Cortana es muy azul.
Cortana decides she wants to live her best Spartan life so she switches minds with chief 30 minutes through the game so as youre playing in chief's body it's Cortana dialogue

Chief goes crazy and accidentally locks himself in a pocket dimension

(Halo Infinite's original story, 1000% confirmed)
I hope they just rip off the band-aid and give Cortana the Catherine-B320 treatment... and let us all move on.
I hope they just rip off the band-aid and give Cortana the Catherine-B320 treatment... and let us all move on.
For all our sakes, deploy the Forerunner McGuffin, dismantle the Created, and let the galaxy breathe freely.