Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

CRAIG WEAPON SKINS FOR HALO INFINITE.

OP PaleoSam

We all love and know Craig, or blanked faced brute who was unfortunately killed in the July demo at E3. but we have an idea to honor our blank eyed friend. we can have a weapon skin with Craig's face on it! this would be a fun callback and a must have unlock for all halo fans
nah lets get weapon charms, get his face dangling all over my BR while I 4 people
Jimmbabwe wrote:
nah lets get weapon charms, get his face dangling all over my BR while I 4 people
Pretty sure weapon charms are confirmed to be in the game sooo this could actually be a reality haha

PaleoSam wrote:
We all love and know Craig, or blanked faced brute who was unfortunately killed in the July demo at E3. but we have an idea to honor our blank eyed friend. we can have a weapon skin with Craig's face on it! this would be a fun callback and a must have unlock for all halo fans
As for a Craig skin, nah. I think it’ll look too gimmicky to be honest. Weapon coatings are supposed to be colour/texture palettes rather than a skin from traditional games. I’d rather have weapons look reasonably realistic with colours rather than some meme skin.
Not really a big fan of meme skins.
Yeesss please!
We also need more BOOMCO from Halo 5.
That’s taking it a bit too far if you ask me
There were definitely some goofy weapon skins in H5. I suspect we will probably get a craig skin or charm
All of you guys know I'm joking right? it was just a funny idea i had, nothing to take too seriously
Jimmbabwe wrote:
Agreed
PaleoSam wrote:
All of you guys know I'm joking right? it was just a funny idea i had, nothing to take too seriously
It’s hard to tell when you can’t see facial expressions or hear a voice.
tuhin94 wrote:
PaleoSam wrote:
It’s hard to tell when you can’t see facial expressions or hear a voice.
yeah that's true lol
Cyro XVX wrote:
Yeesss please!
We also need more BOOMCO from Halo 5.
I imagine we will have nerf skins.
We need bots in Forge and they need to be Craigs.
There is no such thing as too much Craig. Yes, Craig weapon skins.
Weapon skin, Armor texture, Weapon charm. All great. Would enjoy. When does he get his own figure, though!? Surely they've had enough time to add him into toy production.
Excellent idea
Better yet, a Craig helmet that has Craig's head. Either done like the haunted helmet or just a giant Craig head.