Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Custom Emblems?

OP GloriousDart933

Hey I have been taling with some Halo friends a lot recently and we came up with what may be a hard idea to get into Halo Infinite, but really, really cool if it does. And that would be if you could design and submit what you would want to have be a personal Emblem, designed by yourself that you could use in the game be designed and programmed specifically for you. It is probably going to be extrmemly hard to try and get, let alone for 343 to make all the requests so it may be something harder to do such as setting the record on Speed running the Campaign on Legendary, Getting a map to be used in Online play, beating the weekly Wednesday stream in whatever game it is that they play. I have no idea but i think that it would be really cool, fun, and community boosting idea to change up the kinds of rewards that you could get in the game. If this idea is a big hit on trying to get personal customization like this, I think it would be amazing if for say the winner of HCS or something could get their own design or decal be put onto their armor. Again, this is probably just adding to the Halo Infinte Wish list but i thnk it is an Idea worth sharing. If you like this idea, post what you would have in the comments.
Being the Devil's advocate over here, but...

You know the community will just make a bunch of -Yoinks!-, right.

They had to take the "3/4 color" that you could uae with the grenade emblem out of H3 from H2 because of this.
SBTTLS wrote:
Being the Devil's advocate over here, but...

You know the community will just make a bunch of -Yoinks!-, right.

They had to take the "3/4 color" that you could uae with the grenade emblem out of H3 from H2 because of this.
This, this right here. So many times an idea would be good but it takes one person to ruin that idea
SBTTLS wrote:
I don't understand, can you explain it in the best way you can without saying anything too vulgar for the forums?
SBTTLS wrote:
I don't understand, can you explain it in the best way you can without saying anything too vulgar for the forums?
There was a combination of background and foreground in H2 that when combined looked like a specific part of the male anatomy. Bungie kept the foreground emblem, but removed that specific background.

It was very popular at the time, and had a few variants all using the same background. It is still my emblem on Bungie's forum.
This idea reminds me a bit of GTA 5 with the ability to make custom crew emblems. It would be an interesting choice but I think people would think Halo was copying from that.
Interesting idea. Maybe in certain game modes only.