customization

OP that 1 otaku

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Well it could be taken a step further with ODSTs, Brutes, Flood and Forerunner.
Maybe an unpopular opinion but less armour styles? I get sometimes more is better but H5 had so many different styles that they became pretty unrecognisable in game, not to mention most were butterz! Less really well designed styles > Loads of pointless crap ones
Maybe an unpopular opinion but less armour styles? I get sometimes more is better but H5 had so many different styles that they became pretty unrecognisable in game, not to mention most were butterz! Less really well designed styles > Loads of pointless crap ones
I see where you’re coming from, but honestly too many people would start complaining if 343 were to go with a small amount of armor that is designed well. The further customization in a game goes, the more people want which is ironically like a warmonger who gains more land but is never satisfied. I would like a Reach style customization system, BUT until I can get a glimpse at what their new art style will have their armor look, I simply do not feel as though it is in my best interest to support a small amount of customization (plus like I said I would like to make combinations that make me look like the Meta, Tex, Rogue helmet Carolina, and etc) given 343i’s (Microsoft) track record of changing everything they possibly can about a game to make it theirs with leaves the game almost unrecognisable (the story for Halo 4 was pretty good and Halo though).
Armor:
  • right shoulder
  • left shoulder
  • chest plate
  • wrist
  • utility
  • knee pads
  • armor effect
Specifics:
  • lightning effect
  • blue and red flames
  • Emile's shoulders
  • haunted helm
Armor:
  • right shoulder
  • left shoulder
  • chest plate
  • wrist
  • utility
  • knee pads
  • armor effect
Specifics:
  • lightning effect
  • blue and red flames
  • Emile's shoulders
  • haunted helm
i totally agree those were the best parts of reach i loved the effects and the haunted helmet
Armor:
  • right shoulder
  • left shoulder
  • chest plate
  • wrist
  • utility
  • knee pads
  • armor effect
Specifics:
  • lightning effect
  • blue and red flames
  • Emile's shoulders
  • haunted helm
Yeah we need more customization, not armor.
Armor:
  • right shoulder
  • left shoulder
  • chest plate
  • wrist
  • utility
  • knee pads
  • armor effect
Specifics:
  • lightning effect
  • blue and red flames
  • Emile's shoulders
  • haunted helm
Yup. Having the ability to change shoulders, helmets, chests, wrists and legs will give you more customisation with less suits of armour.
eviltedi wrote:
Armor:
  • right shoulder
  • left shoulder
  • chest plate
  • wrist
  • utility
  • knee pads
  • armor effect
Specifics:
  • lightning effect
  • blue and red flames
  • Emile's shoulders
  • haunted helm
Yup. Having the ability to change shoulders, helmets, chests, wrists and legs will give you more customisation with less suits of armour.
ya. its kool to have a huge selection but we need to be able to customize and change our spartan
Did anyone think of the HUD? I think the color and style of the HUD change according to the helmets and visor like in Halo 5's campaign will be real cool.
Did anyone think of the HUD? I think the color and style of the HUD change according to the helmets and visor like in Halo 5's campaign will be real cool.
Omg that would be awesome I and it feel so much kool . Like a different like fount for all the helmets and different colors for the visor
Basically just get rid of the ridiculous amount of armor variants, have a color palette that will allow for the kind of color customization that was in every Halo (some like Halo 3 did not have true black which caused some issues for Rooster Teeth when developing RvB), playable elites with a customization system for them that wouldn’t look ridiculous, possible expansion of playable species to Jiralhanae and others, Reach style customization options (and maybe this time allow to customize both wrists), and possible changing of HUD for each helmet (though this is quite a task so I doubt that it will happen) allowing for example the HUD used in Halo 3 to be used with the classic Mk. VI and the HUD used in Halo CE to be used with the Mk. V.

Hopefully this sums up everything that the players want with customization so that 343i can look at one comment and see everything that we’re desiring to be done with Infinite’s customization to make it easier and faster for them.

Thank you for your time 343i and I truly hope that Halo Infinite will be as good as it is currently looking (hoping to see at least a small bit of gameplay so that I have something more to believe in than trailers).

Sincerely, Tex
I think the game should have Halo Reach's style of customization. That and add more pieces of your character to customize.

Also, armor attachments (Halo Reach) should make an awesome comeback.
eviltedi wrote:
Armor:
  • right shoulder
  • left shoulder
  • chest plate
  • wrist
  • utility
  • knee pads
  • armor effect
Specifics:
  • lightning effect
  • blue and red flames
  • Emile's shoulders
  • haunted helm
It also makes each set of armor recognizable from the rest. The ability to fight against somebody and in the middle of battle recognize their whole set of armor means something to me, because I like the way I look and I want others to recognize the way I look as well.
Well it wasn't the different styles but really how the armor was packaged. You could not exactly do Halo Reachs spartan armor customization with H5 Req packs unless you wanted to make them grindier than they already were (can you imagine having to upgrade your cards to get that armor piece). To give credit where credit was due, the way they did it was to put all the variants in a single pack instead of having the variants locked behind the stock armor piece. In Reach you first had to unlock the stock piece of armor then you get access to unlocking the variants.
But if it is true that loot box mechanics are going away we wouldn't need to worry too much about armor for the sake of padding out that loot collection pool so much.
Well it wasn't the different styles but really how the armor was packaged. You could not exactly do Halo Reachs spartan armor customization with H5 Req packs unless you wanted to make them grindier than they already were (can you imagine having to upgrade your cards to get that armor piece). To give credit where credit was due, the way they did it was to put all the variants in a single pack instead of having the variants locked behind the stock armor piece. In Reach you first had to unlock the stock piece of armor then you get access to unlocking the variants.
But if it is true that loot box mechanics are going away we wouldn't need to worry too much about armor for the sake of padding out that loot collection pool so much.
It sounds to me like they are probably doing away with REQs and microtransactions and when someone found a job application that was that contained a required knowledge of basically microtransactions, Sk3tch (hope this is how his name is) said not to worry as that is standard stuff and it does not mean that anything bad will come of it (I didn’t know his exact words so I didn’t quote him) and you can fairly easily find this just by looking it up.
Custom VISR's
  • Color
  • Designs
  • Placements of H.U.D elements, health, radar, ammo, and equipped firearms
?
Custom color in the HUD would be very nice, maybe they could make it change depending on which visor color you selected?

I hope we get different announcer voices like in Reach and Halo 5. Don't get me wrong, I love the Halo multiplayer announcer, but those were also pretty darn cool.
Custom VISR's
  • Color
  • Designs
?
that would be really kool and i would like to see armor effects on the visor. for example in halo 4 and 5 i like the how you looked infected and what you saw through the visor looked infected or like in reach i would like to see the electric bolts on your visor from the storm
Custom VISR's
  • Color
  • Designs
?
that would be really kool and i would like to see armor effects on the visor. for example in halo 4 and 5 i like the how you looked infected and what you saw through the visor looked infected or like in reach i would like to see the electric bolts on your visor from the storm
Yup and the ODST VISR blacken too.
Custom VISR's
  • Color
  • Designs
?
Yup and the ODST VISR blacken too.
It would be so cool to see customizable visors. It would be so kool and there's alot of opportunity
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4