Delayed to 2021 Confirmed

OP UnheardCARNAGE

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 24
  4. 25
  5. ...
  6. 26
I've posted the paragraph below in a couple different delay related threads and I thought I'd mention it here cause no ones talking about it and HaloFollower called it a fake leak. Well, it's not. People just need to learn to take a survey more seriously. Lol

Monster might have accidentally revealed a timeframe for Infinite's launch. If you take the survey after redeeming Double XP with your points, it says they'll send you a code in February to get a multiplayer emblem. Halofollower thought the screenshot was fake and easy to debunk, but it's literally public knowledge to everyone participating in the Monster promotions. Kind of surprised me he covered it for like ten seconds and let the screenshoy rot without even looking in to it. Take the survey next time you redeem any XP and you'll get the same February 2021 message for an emblem. Now, keep in mind I am in no way confirming that Infinite will release in or around February, but it's extremley freakin wierd that they are pruposley waiting to let you redeem the emblem while all other content we've been granted access to is available to redeem right now. The Double XP, the Nerf AR skin and charm, and the Mega Construx Energy Sword charm for examples. All this can be redeemed right now. The only other item requiring a wait time is the BR Skin, but that's because they want you to work for it by collecting a special code each month from the Snapchat filter.
Games are getting more complex. Naturally, they need more time for development. This generation should have 4 year cycle as the standard.
@FakeRussianDude, I can confirm. It says February after survey. Screenshot from my Imgur: https://i.imgur.com/LwpPNhg.jpg

... honestly lol... the Monster promo has been so messy they could just be bidding time to figure it out. We're still in the dark on 2 skins. BR via snapchat & mystery via grocery. What about other 2? We have a dedicated 8 page thread on that, but just highlighting it's been very figure this out as we go.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I'm fine with the delay. Gives me more time to get to SR 152. :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 24
  4. 25
  5. ...
  6. 26