Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

[deleted]

OP

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

This post has been hidden.

Halo Reach EOD and Halo 3 Security. Not sure what kind of monstrosity I could create with a custom armor creator though.
I would love to see a new art-style version of the Enforcer helmet.
For me, it would be a Gen-3 version of the MK IV MJOLNIR. Nothing else screams Spartan quite like this armor. From its first official appearance in Halo Wars until its most recent appearance in Halo Wars 2, this armor has always been a notch above the rest in my book. Not only looking cool, but also having one of the most practical aesthetics in the entire Halo canon. This armor has always been a joy to see in action. One of the key aspects of this armor is the perfect balance between agility and power in the design, giving a clear vibe that almost nothing made by humanity can counter it. With the Gen-3 MK VI MJOLNIR, 343 buffed the already iconic armor with a long missed feeling of weight and power that had not been felt in any armor since Halo Reach. Personally, I cannot wait to see what the design magicians at 343 Industries will cook up out of this already supreme design.

Plus, there is the added bonus that it is quite likely that it will be added, considering that Spartan Red Team and The Spirit of Fire are almost certainly going to make an appearance in Halo Infinite due to the confirmation of The Banished being present.
I would love to see a new art-style version of the Enforcer helmet.
Yes I regularly use the enforcer strongarm and some new designs would be cool
Unknown wrote:
Hey! If you could either create a new armor or have one return from a previous Halo game, what would it be?

I was looking through the Halo 5 armors on YouTube and I saw one called Mako that looks like a shark! As I’m sure you can tell by my name, I’m seriously biased towards it. 😂 I’d love for it to return in Infinite!
I’d love to see CQB come back along with Mark IV and classic EVA and Recon.
Achille
Halo Reach style GUNGIR Helmet instead of the weird ugly one from Halo 4 and 5.
Halo Wars MK IV, the sexiest Halo armour that has ever been made.
I liked the Operator helmet from Reach, and the whole Security Oppressor set from H5.

And of course I gotta have my classic MkV and Mk6 :)
I want the armor Kelly and Linda were wearing in the Shadows of Reach cover to appear (especially Kelly's since I like her Hermes armor in Halo 5). I'm curious if this new artstyle means the end of alien themed mjolnir armor though since Bungie didn't implement that kind of stuff back in their own artstyle which is inspiring this newer one. Don't get me wrong, some were alright like Prefect and Reaper but others like Fotus and Helioskrill were just outlandish and hard to take seriously.

This post has been hidden.

Conor5017 wrote:
Halo Wars MK IV, the sexiest Halo armour that has ever been made.
Yay! I heartily agree.
BIGB EC wrote:
Not sure what kind of monstrosity I could create with a custom armor creator though.
Have you seen what they did in Halo 5? They put a visor on random household items and called it a helmet.
Hayabusa for sure.
All Halo 3 sets in classic art style (last trailer looked promising).

All Halo Reach armor sets with minor redesigns, to fit with the Halo 3/Infinite art style better. I would definitely still like some helmet customization, but maybe less modular/slapped-on. Halo Reach was a prequel to CE, so it makes sense that their armor would be a little less integrated, but for Halo Infinite i'd like something a little cleaner looking.

All Halo 4 and 5 armor sets with major redesigns. I want to see some gross bastardizations of these armor sets, so that they only represent the H4 and H5 sets in name. Look at the difference from Reach to H4 with the Rogue armor set, a do that in reverse. Lets get the classic-looking redesigns showing up first when you google them, i just want to forget.

The people request GRD.

A helmet with a tasteful Spartan plume would also be cool.

Some other new stuff, especially for other playable races, with focus on looking practical over hyper-styalization. There should be little confusion about a Spartan being a human vs an android (same goes for other races). Give me some relatively normal visors and head shapes.

Admittedly, Hayabusa looked out of place in Halo 3, but it was still obviously a person in there.

Anyway, like i said above, the last trailer looked promising, so I think they get it now.
Master chief's armor from H4. It's my favorite in the entire saga.
My desired ones would be...

1. Halo 5 atlas helmet for spartans.
  2. And if my wish comes true : Halo 3 Flight armour for Elites.
  3. Ascetic helmet for Elites would be cool too.
Want to see the Hunter armor set, Anubis helmet and Hellcat armour redesigned a in the new art style
Shinobi it looked pretty awesome except for the helmet looks weird but the armor is great especially the heartless version of it
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2