Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Delta Diamond Armor Emblem

OP Poppin Cheevies

For the Nabisco promotion in the US, we get the following 5 items.

1 - Monarch Armor Coating
2 - Granular Armor Coating
3 - Oscillation Player Emblem
4 - Oscillation Armor Emblem
5 - Delta Diamond Player Emblem

For the Snack On With Xbox promotion in Canada, they get the same items, but also a sixth.

6 - Delta Diamond Armor Emblem

I have all 5 of the US items already. Any idea if there is a way to obtain the Delta Diamond Armor Emblem in the US? It seems odd that it would just be left out.
Not as of yet...that last item is marked as exclusive to the Trident Gum promotion in Canada
Not as of yet...that last item is marked as exclusive to the Trident Gum promotion in Canada
Have you come across anyone with this code?
No and its hard to find someone because Mods have shut down posts regarding trading DLC codes between members because it violates forum policies. Basically have to scan the forums on outside of US promotions, hope you find one that mentions they're from Canada then ask if they're able to trade.
No and its hard to find someone because Mods have shut down posts regarding trading DLC codes between members because it violates forum policies. Basically have to scan the forums on outside of US promotions, hope you find one that mentions they're from Canada then ask if they're able to trade.
Yeah, I’ve seen that happen a few times. I don’t see a problem with it. Mods will be Mods though. 🙃
I live on the west coast of Canada, And i haven't seen the gum anywhere.
Thanks for the update. If you do, please let me know.
I would try gas stations near you. Specifically, any chains that you would find anywhere in the country (i.e. 7-Eleven or Speedway in the US).

For the Snack On With Xbox promotion in Canada, they get the same items, but also a sixth.

I have all 5 of the US items already. Any idea if there is a way to obtain the Delta Diamond Armor Emblem in the US? It seems odd that it would just be left out.
Very odd. I wouldn't stress about it though. In the TOS it says the in game items are going to be exclusive for 3 months after launch. So we should be able to get 100% of these items in game somehow down the road if we miss out on the promo.
I would try gas stations near you. Specifically, any chains that you would find anywhere in the country (i.e. 7-Eleven or Speedway in the US).
Yeah I have. All 711's and even circle ks in my area haven't had them.
I found 1 pack today lmao.
I found 1 pack today lmao.
Check your messages.
I redeemed a code and I got oscillation player emblem email email removed by moderator - please don't post personal information
SDdawg wrote:

Very odd. I wouldn't stress about it though. In the TOS it says the in game items are going to be exclusive for 3 months after launch. So we should be able to get 100% of these items in game somehow down the road if we miss out on the promo.
This takes away the excitement of tracking them down if we’re going to get them anyways.
C0RRuPTT wrote:
SDdawg wrote:

This takes away the excitement of tracking them down if we’re going to get them anyways.
Trust me bro, the excitement was taken out long ago when they decided to continue giving us preset emblems instead of customizable ones.
Memesthed wrote:
I redeemed a code and I got oscillation player emblem email email removed by moderator - please don't post personal information
Memesthed - Message me directly.
SDdawg wrote:
C0RRuPTT wrote:
SDdawg wrote:

Trust me bro, the excitement was taken out long ago when they decided to continue giving us preset emblems instead of customizable ones.
Maybe it could be done similar to MCC, which uses emblems and nameplates. I like MCC’s emblem options. 👍
C0RRuPTT wrote:
SDdawg wrote:
C0RRuPTT wrote:
SDdawg wrote:

Maybe it could be done similar to MCC, which uses emblems and nameplates. I like MCC’s emblem options. 👍
I agree 100% they kept the armor emblems separate from nameplates and I hope they keep it going in the future.
C0RRuPTT wrote:
SDdawg wrote:
C0RRuPTT wrote:
SDdawg wrote:

I agree 100% they kept the armor emblems separate from nameplates and I hope they keep it going in the future.
I think it’s a good idea, one that has added a lot of value to MCC.
Can someone post a link to the source that states that the promos will only be exclusive for 3 months?