Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

[Locked] destructible environments confirmed by Franky mayb

OP xAXIOS

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Havent seen destructible environments since halo 2 it would be nice
If anything, I'd love to blow up a cliffside and make someone fall to their death or crush an unfortunate player with a giant boulder. That'd be epic and hilarious.
Some kind of giant Forerunner beam temple thing that you turn it on and it like, composes people. That would rule.
Also maybe some kind of destructible ground? Like, you can make people fall to their death.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
This would be cool like the broken glass in lockout.
HaXoR73 wrote:
If anything, I'd love to blow up a cliffside and make someone fall to their death or crush an unfortunate player with a giant boulder. That'd be epic and hilarious.
Oh yes maybe Blood Glutch 2.0 with boulder crushing Spartans hahaha
Some kind of giant Forerunner beam temple thing that you turn it on and it like, composes people. That would rule.
Also maybe some kind of destructible ground? Like, you can make people fall to their death.
boom. We have a winner, I would honestly love to see that!!
Imagine battlefield level destruction in Halo! That may be too much actually, but it would be cool if you could create new paths on the map via destruction.
If they did that it would be better In a game early In the human covenant war so you can actually see and feel the destructive power the covenant possessed
I'm not going to get too excited, but I have always wanted destructable environments in Halo. With the weapons and vehicles we use it should be a given imo. If it's added I'll be happy.
I am hoping so much that this will happen because it will make the game more fun possibly.
TANKSLAP wrote:
It would be cool if you could Melee some tall trees a couple times and they would fall down on enemies.
Hmm... I don't know about melees. That might make things a bit silly if everyone's running around punching trees, but it'd certainly make sense for the smaller trees and plants to break when being rammed into by a vehicle. Grenades should also do a fair amount of damage.
Sooooo this looks like it’s happening!!
xAXIOS I know you're the OP, but this thread is kinda old. Feel free to make a new one.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2