Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Discussion short

OP Gintamafan

When the next halo game comes out like what type of atmosphere or setting do you want it to be in just overall what you think the game would need or feel like
This is kinda broad for a single thread. The whole point of all these various forums is to discuss the Halo Universe. Perhaps create a thread or edit this one to ask a more specific question? Just a suggestion for you going forward.
Ok I’ll take that advice thank you
pretty broad question but i don't have an opinion on what it should be but from the looks of the trailer the atmosphere of the game is gonna feel like halo ce but with a bright heroic feel like halo 2 and 3 so it pretty much won't feel dark like halo 4 and 5. Which i don't mind either way.
Gintamafan wrote:
When the next halo game comes out like what type of atmosphere or setting do you want it to be in just overall what you think the game would need or feel like
I want the game to be more exploratory and mysterious in nature. CE did a great job with this. You dropped onto an unknown ring world and explored its various features throughout massive open levels like Halo, Silent Cartographer, Assault on the Control Room, and Two Betrayals. H2 also had some cool exploratory moments in levels like Delta Halo and Regret. They were a bit more linear but we still got to see some cool sky boxes and environments. H3's The Ark and The Covenant had big battle spaces as well that served to show off the majesty of Installation 00.

Then H4 came along and kinda brought back the mystery of an unknown place. Again, we had more linearity, but still got to explore to a certain degree some very interesting places. A highlight (one of few) from H5 for me was the fact that we also got to explore a lot of cool places. Because we jumped all over the galaxy, we got to see a variety of environments like Sangheilios, Meridian, and Genesis. Every time I play the campaign, I find a new way to approach a level and different areas around each level to explore and exploit for better kills. Of course the linearity of H5's campaigns limited this exploration, but it is still there if you look for it.

So really if Infinite can continue this trend of exploration, I'd be very happy.
I 100% agree with you that was my idea as well
Stranded on a Halo ring, saving marines and trying to survive. Along the way, uncovering the mysteries of this ring which is different from the two we already visited before.
I could see that