Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

DLC campaign levels in Halo Infinite?

OP TanEugene94

If the upcoming Halo Infinite have DLC campaign levels, which characters from the Halo Universe would you like to see getting their own DLC campaign levels in the new Halo video game?
I have no doubt that many would say, "the Arbiter" or "Buck", as they are well known and well loved characters. However, I'm going to say Sgt. Stacker or Chips Dubbo. Both are known fairly well but have always been background characters. I think getting the opportunity to play as them, as a regular marine, would be a... unique experience.
Naomi-010
She's had a really interesting character development arc in the EU and was the first with the Gen3 armour.
I have no doubt that many would say, "the Arbiter" or "Buck", as they are well known and well loved characters. However, I'm going to say Sgt. Stacker or Chips Dubbo. Both are known fairly well but have always been background characters. I think getting the opportunity to play as them, as a regular marine, would be a... unique experience.
I'm with you for Stacker. He was in nearly every Halo FPS, no H5 for him. I would like to see him return. Buck would be ok, if he would be the Main Charakter for the DLC an not part of a team as secondary.

The Rookie would be a dream , but they had to kill him...
Well I'd say either Michael J Caboose or Buck. Need I say more?
Would be pretty sweet to get a DLC with Red Team as the playable characters. To run around as Alice or Jerome in first person instead of top view as we have seen them so far in game
Blue Team DLC to rectify the heresy of Halo 5
I don't know a whole lot of characters outside of the games.

But I'd like to explore the world of Halo from the perspective of a Human once again. Be it ODST, marine, or just a surviving civilian, the horrors of Halo are magnified when you're not being a super soldier.
Tariq9898 wrote:
I don't know a whole lot of characters outside of the games.

But I'd like to explore the world of Halo from the perspective of a Human once again. Be it ODST, marine, or just a surviving civilian, the horrors of Halo are magnified when you're not being a super soldier.
i do love stories where you go from 0 to hero. the story could be garbage but if it has that element to it, i'll enjoy it.
the games that stand out for me like that are far cry 3, freedom fighters, gta vice city
Tariq9898 wrote:
i do love stories where you go from 0 to hero. the story could be garbage but if it has that element to it, i'll enjoy it.
the games that stand out for me like that are far cry 3, freedom fighters, gta vice city
That's a good idea. Underdog stories are usually inspiring. Jedi Fallen Order, Horizon Zero Dawn, Atreus from God of War.

Personally, I was thinking more along the lines of "The Last Of Us type" stories lol. Where it's personal and has that element of humanity between two people who are just trying to survive.

Like, post apocalyptic Covenant/Banished invasion. After the glassing, the weather patterns have changed, and surviving humans resort back to tribal tendencies.
Tariq9898 wrote:
Tariq9898 wrote:
That's a good idea. Underdog stories are usually inspiring. Jedi Fallen Order, Horizon Zero Dawn, Atreus from God of War.

Personally, I was thinking more along the lines of "The Last Of Us type" stories lol. Where it's personal and has that element of humanity between two people who are just trying to survive.

Like, post apocalyptic Covenant/Banished invasion. After the glassing, the weather patterns have changed, and surviving humans resort back to tribal tendencies.
yes you could easily create what youre describing in the halo universe.

now that i think of it, infinite has a kind of 0 to hero vibe story to it. chief and the pilot start with nothing, and they are all thats left to stop the banished.
I still would love to see Arbiter getting his own DLC campaign levels in the upcoming Halo Infinite. It will be great to see the Sword of Sanghelios appearing in the new Halo video game.
ronnie42 wrote:
I wanna see rvb cameos too
KingOfD0p3 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
I wanna see rvb cameos too
Yes....well I want them to be doing something stupid that involves them being blamed for something important since be funny.
Well my guess that the dlc levels will actually be their own campaigns, similar to what Destiny does, so I honestly don't think we'll get a full standalone dlc about a separate character unfortunately. I'm sure they'll use this as an opportunity to add more characters from the extended lore to the game overtime with updates and expansions.
Arbiter should definitely get a DLC Campaign. Maybe if you do Co-op in his Campaign, the Co-op characters are Rtas 'Vadum, N'tho 'Sraom, and Usze 'Taham or two other new Elite characters. Blue Team and Alpha Nine should also get a DLC