Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Do not delay, but...

OP munk07

Do not delay the game, but launch the campaign with a unfinished/unpolished Co op mode that can be listed in the in menu as (Beta) and then release a fixed/perfected version in Season 2. Maybe even limit the amount of players from 4 to 2. Or whatever could be reduced to allow a basic version.
Not a bad idea
Not quite sure how developing works, especially on a big title like halo, but I'm down for the idea and would like to see it, that also depends on how unpolished/broken it is for example, frame rates, FOV, performance, in-game bugs etc.
If you want beta's then I guess people should stick to 'flights' since it wouldn't make sense to add it to the main public release.
I'm just confused to why co op is missing,because if it's something to do with network issues then I have a feeling that multiplayer is gonna be rough,hope I'm wrong though.
I'm just confused to why co op is missing,because if it's something to do with network issues then I have a feeling that multiplayer is gonna be rough,hope I'm wrong though.
It's missing cause 343i, didn't anticipate, other people on this vast open wide map, with skulls, collectables, transport system after death, cutscenes playing, how to get play x to player A's location,were the interaction was made and saved files on two different consoles. That is why I suggested they copied Destiny's format and system, but no some people are too big headed.
ronnie42 wrote:
If you want beta's then I guess people should stick to 'flights' since it wouldn't make sense to add it to the main public release.
Either or. It's just an idea to explain at launch why it doesn't meet their pillar of perfection. I feel like it would satisfy most to have a broken mode than not one at all. MCC launched with co op desyncing while using online Co op. Im sure their are hurdles but I'd rather have something than nothing at all.