Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Do you think Halo Infinite will be good?

OP DivantePlaysXBL

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I have never played a halo game I didn't think was good. Halo infinite will likely be a LOT better than halo 4 and 5. The only worry I have about the game is the magnum. WHERE IS MY HAND CANNON?
halo 4 and 5 weren't that bad...
no, but halo infinite will probably be better
I have never played a halo game I didn't think was good. Halo infinite will likely be a LOT better than halo 4 and 5. The only worry I have about the game is the magnum. WHERE IS MY HAND CANNON?
halo 4 and 5 weren't that bad...
no, but halo infinite will probably be better
lets hope so
Based on what I saw, I expect it to be better than 4 and 5. Pretty low bar. If it didn't have sprint I'd give it a try.
Yes I think it will be genuinely good. Halo 1 brought tight FPS controls to console, 2 created online matchmaking as well as DLC, 3 created forge, theater, a veto system and 4 player online co - op, ODST introduced us to the awesome Firefight mode which I played in a torumemt at Tokyo Game Show, Reach improved upon firefight greatly and also introduced the extremely fun Invasion mode, 4 introduced "water cooler moments" with Spartan Ops and Halo 5 like Titanfall used Azure to power the A.I. in Warzone mode not to mention the game ran at 60 FPS. I'm hyped to learn what the sweet selling point for Halo Infinite will be!
It'll probably be far better than this community is willing to admit once it launches. But at this point it is a bit of a worthless question to ask. If the demo looked good it could still play crappy. And vice versa now.

And what is good? Had H4/5 not been called Halo they would be considered awesome games because they just play well. They're really solid FPS games. H5 in particular is a great game. But a great Halo comes with other expectations to live up to.

Just wait for it to come out. Play it. And then judge the thing for what it is.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I haven't posted here in a while...Do you think Halo Infinite will be good, will it be the best game in the series? What do you hope is in the game? I enjoyed the gameplay reveal a lot but the engine seems to be a major issue I'm worried about as there was some really ugly textures and some pop in. Yes it's supposedly an early build they showed but I'm not sure why they did that since they have been working on this for 5 years and it was Xbox's big moment to show off the game.

Ignoring that, I hope 343 knocks it out of the park with this game and I hope it's the best Halo since Halo 3.
I think Halo Infinite will be the best game of 2021 hands down, and will be the best Halo game since Halo 3. The art style, campaign and gameplay all look like the culmination of all of the Halos.
I haven't posted here in a while...Do you think Halo Infinite will be good, will it be the best game in the series? What do you hope is in the game? I enjoyed the gameplay reveal a lot but the engine seems to be a major issue I'm worried about as there was some really ugly textures and some pop in. Yes it's supposedly an early build they showed but I'm not sure why they did that since they have been working on this for 5 years and it was Xbox's big moment to show off the game.

Ignoring that, I hope 343 knocks it out of the park with this game and I hope it's the best Halo since Halo 3.
I think Halo Infinite will be the best game of 2021 hands down, and will be the best Halo game since Halo 3. The art style, campaign and gameplay all look like the culmination of all of the Halos.
You sure about that? with 343's past record?
What about iconic weapons being removed and the F2P MP? What about the generic mechanics and lack of originality in new weapon design?

What about iconic weapons being removed and the F2P MP? What about the generic mechanics and lack of originality in new weapon design?
I'm positive, have even you seen the trailers, free to play will help Infinite explode. The mechanics are not generic and they could easily add the iconic weapons like the CE Magnum and shotgun into the game. 343 has learned from there past mistakes and I have faith in them, you should have faith in them too.

I'm positive, have even you seen the trailers, free to play will help Infinite explode. The mechanics are not generic and they could easily add the iconic weapons like the CE Magnum and shotgun into the game. 343 has learned from there past mistakes and I have faith in them, you should have faith in them too.
F2P doesn't make me excited, big influx of players at first followed by sharp dropoff. Sprint, Clamber and Slide are in every AAA game out today, pretty generic. 343 said they learned from their mistakes for H4, MCC and H5.....why should i have faith in them again? the company that introduced loadouts into Halo deserves my faith lol

F2P doesn't make me excited, big influx of players at first followed by sharp dropoff. Sprint, Clamber and Slide are in every AAA game out today, pretty generic. 343 said they learned from their mistakes for H4, MCC and H5.....why should i have faith in them again? the company that introduced loadouts into Halo deserves my faith lol
It was Bungie who started loadouts.

Who started loadouts for every gamemode, including basic arena?, who removed descope and made sprint a base mechanic? who added hitmarkers?

Who started loadouts for every gamemode, including basic arena?, who removed descope and made sprint a base mechanic? who added hitmarkers?
Lol. Those are dumb mechanics.

That 343 added, for no reason other than copying the COD trend at the time
Infinite will be a great halo. It will just be a colorless halo as well

That 343 added, for no reason other than copying the COD trend at the time
Right.
I’m certain the multiplayer will be fun. Halo generally hits multiplayer square in the head and I feel going FTP should improve on that, regardless of heavy micro transactions.

I love it when game devs experiment and try out things that are new, even when it fails. The campaign is straying into unknown regions and that really excites me, it could be brilliant, or it could be awful. Only time will tell.
I think it will be better than 343’s other games at the very least. I’m very excited for this game. I don’t like microtransactions, but at least they aren’t gonna make the game pay-to-win. I’m most excited for the campaign because Joseph Staten said he was stunned by it and that it was what Bungie envisioned for CE.
I am very confident that Halo Infinite is going to be amazing! It sounds like I'm just being overly positive, but I genuinely believe it. Halo is being made mostly be people who love Halo, and I have always loved Halo. The same cannot be said for most other games these days... I'm looking at you, Destiny!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3