Do you trust 343 with Infinite so far ?

OP F22 Raptor X1

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Back when Halo 4 came out I l personally liked it a lot, I even went to the NY Comic Con that had it playable before it came out. I liked that it felt like Halo but better and faster. I also liked Halo 5 a lot.

But after playing so much Halo I feel like Halo Infinite is going to need to do a lot more then any other Halo game has done and bring new things to the table. In the past Halo has mostly felt like a grind for stats or rank, and that at least for me feels repetitive and boring especially after 100/1000's games of Team Slayer/Swat..

So far for me I trust 343 with Infinite for the most part. (That quote from Mr O'Connor about no Battle Royale I personally thought/think is a huge missed opportunity). But I'm not going to give up on Infinite yet, and I look forward to hearing more from 343 about it.

Does anybody else trust 343 with Infinite ?
So far, yes. I'll be careful with my hype, but I still have faith in them.
Yeah they look to definitely be on the right path. I’m sure I’ll still enjoy the gameplay whether it has sprint or not or the other abilities, but what they’ve said about everything else and what we’ve seen leaves me very optimistic.
Yes, I do happen to trust the people who were brave enough to take the helm of a beloved franchise with its boisterous, ungrateful fan base more than the team that abandoned the franchise to produce two over-hyped mindless titles where the only clear motive is to cash in on shipping a half baked game and releasing $100 dlc packs in order to be as greedy as humanly possible.
It looks like they've gone in the right direction. With all that said, like any other game, I will wait until we see actual gameplay to make assumptions.
Yeah they look to definitely be on the right path. I’m sure I’ll still enjoy the gameplay whether it has sprint or not or the other abilities, but what they’ve said about everything else and what we’ve seen leaves me very optimistic.
I hope it has sprint as a default thing. And if there's armor abilities that there good, I thought 4 had some good armor abilities. But that's something I'm wary about trusting 343 on, 4 had some bad armor abilities in my opinion
Yes, they seem to be going in the right direction. However, I'll be cautious.
Not a bloody chance. I trusted them with halo 5.. and told people that as well... Then halo 5 came out and ya..... So i'm going to wait for reviews for this one in about a year and half.
343i has run Halo into the ground since taking over, so no. I'll withhold full judgement until I see gameplay and make sure it isn't always online Games As A Service and gets back to Halo's roots with a /good/ story, but...

Hope is the first step on the path to disappointment.

They should have just let the franchise fade away gracefully, let us have ODST and Reach and not to anything else with it.
In some ways I absolutely have faith in them, in other ways i'm cautiously optimist, and in other ways i'm really skeptical. I'm really skeptical about the story, between the issues of the past two games, and their comments about making the story simpler.
Haven't really seen enough to decide really. But over all no I don't trust 343 all that much. Look at Halo so far on Xbox one. Technically they don't have a fully functional fps Halo game on Xbox one and MCC and H5 have been out for years. Now MCC is leaps and bounds better than it was but it took years to get there. H5 still has bad screen freezes after games (some so bad I had to restart my console) and a theater that never worked. Lack of polish in H5 like no way to sell reqs in bulk in game. The poor UI.... I absolutely love Halo but it is tough to get excited for Infinite really. Not to mention they are building Infinite from the engine up.... That is a pretty tall order.
I loved the trailer. Making me care for a character like that pilot in under 5 minutes was impressive. This trailer alone could have been like a pixar short before a movie with no additional context and it would have been good on its own. I'm very excited for Halo Infinite. I just hope we haven't seen the last of Blue Team or the UNSC Infinity.
I'll give them a 4th strike before I call them out.
Strike 1 (Halo 4)
Strike 2 (MCC lauch)
Strike 3 (Halo 5)
Yes...? Cautious yes.
I’m cautiously optimistic.
I trust 343i. Halo 4 was good, Halo 5 was not, but they still tried to help and make it better. They listened to the community and are giving us some beautiful trailers for Infinite. Halo is in 343i's hands and I wish for them to do their best.
So far, yes. I'll be careful with my hype, but I still have faith in them.
Healthy skepticism like this is always good. Manage your expectations but can hope for the best 👌
Yes, 343 listens to their fans.
They've screwed around with 2 main halo games to get to this point. They should and look to be on the right path so far.

Halo 4 had a good story but the multiplayer felt unfinished as in buggy.

Halo 5 the story was a bit meh. Multiplayer was was not buggy this time around but the forge maps were just bland and the lack of armour customizing was disappointing.
I will not completely trust them until they make a Halo game without stupid obviously bad decisions.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4