OP F22 Raptor X1

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 11
I trust them with Infinite and continue to do so. I think this will be 343's best Halo game yet! Their campaign/PvE content has been sub-par for Halo standards but I'm expecting a brand new awe-inspiring experience this time around! I've always like 343's multiplayer experiences so I have no concerns there either.
I would have to agree with you on O'Connor shooting down the notion of Battle Royale but I think thats just them playing it safe with the fans and they could likely easily introduce that sort of thing later into Halo Infinite's lifespan with great success.
I would trust 343 if the put international interests at heart and not cater to just USA.
I still do
JB Linken wrote:
I’m cautiously optimistic.
i' m also, but it s last chance for 343 by me
GYS GHOST wrote:
JB Linken wrote:
I’m cautiously optimistic.
i' m also, but it s last chance for 343 by me
im pretty sre 343 knows that its their last chance to make fans proud. They are really cautious
Too early to say, going to wait till after release.
I trust 343i. Halo 4 was good, Halo 5 was not, but they still tried to help and make it better. They listened to the community and are giving us some beautiful trailers for Infinite. Halo is in 343i's hands and I wish for them to do their best.
Halo 4 wasn't good at all. The multiplayer was terrible and the story was off and totally weird for halo. It was an ultimately pointless sequel.

I will see how they handle mcc on pc before starting to get optimistic but I do admit it does seem more promising this time around.
I trust them enough to know that I'll buy the game but not enough to know that I won't regret that purchase down the line.
They haven't made any outlandish claims like focusing on battle royale or turning Halo in cotton candy tycoon. As long as it's still Halo, as I've come to know it, I probably won't have any major problems with what 343 delivers. But what matters to me is if they'll make a game that has me sticking around. I didn't stay for Halo 5. I don't have it installed on my current Xbox, and to be honest, I don't even know where my copy of it is right now. On the other hand I still play Halo 4 on the MCC every now and then.
Cannot say anything for now, we have too little information.
I think 343 are taking some steps in right directions. I'm optimistic about the art style and music in particular, but I haven't seen enough of the gameplay and story to have any strong feelings about the game yet.
I don't know the answer to that. They completely destroyed my trust with Halo 5 (and no, its not solely because of the marketing). Frankly, i don't trust them to get rid of sprint/abilities. Whatever reason, they insist on keeping those in there and it completely baffles me as to why. Aside from the little clues in the trailer, there are some...rumours floating around that sprint and a couple of others are going to be in Infinite. And i believe them, because again, there's absolutely no reason to assume that the company will remove them.
Well, I'm trying to give 343I the benefit of the doubt but I'll admit it's hard after Halo 4, TMCC and Halo 5 which for me overall have been pretty bad. There are things I like about all those games don't get me wrong, but there have been just SO MANY questionable decisions made the last x years that it's hard for me to be REALLY excited for Infinite (though that trailer was good) I think 343I honestly care about Halo, but they need to get away from this "change just for the sake of it" line of thinking. Anyone who's been around since CE or early days especially knows what has worked and what hasn't in Halo. What the majority of the community has liked and hasn't liked, but I think sometimes 343I doesn't. Also, I really wish 343I would have the guts to go away from the mainstream per say...aka don't have things like a sprint animation, don't use the ADS style zooming look, don't put in x thing just because it's big and so on.

One of the best things I've heard them say in recent months is they aren't planning to have battle royal in Infinite. I remember thinking "Finally!!! Maybe they are starting to get it" ....and then with the trailer having more of a CE-3 art style, which is amazing, but the big one for me is the music!! They actually used the Halo themes we all know and love when it's appropriate. About dam time!!! These new songs that they used in parts of Halo 4/5 we're just terrible in the sense they didn't sound haloish at all. We already know the theme when the chief is going to go kick some butt in battle for example. We've heard it for years!!! Then they just go get rid of it....ugh!! Sorry, it boils my blood lol, anyways.... So because of these recent things, I'm still trying to give them the benefit of the doubt that maybe they are starting to get it, but I'm definitely keeping my expectations in check.
I trust 343 to my core atm they have been working hard on infinite, and so far it is amazing. I wasnt to much of a fan of H4 But i really like H5 yea the campaign is kinda bad but HCS/Competitive side is really fun.
we kind of have to "trust" them, bc they make the game.

but overall I don't trust any gaming company anymore until a game is out (and even after the release I'm still worried about what they may add). for infinite we still don't know anything about how the gameplay will be or how the extra monetization will work. both can be real deal killers (and MTs kind of are in any way or form).

sceptisism is important, especially looking at the last few years of gaming and the way publishers and developers are handling their games, so: no preorder from me.
The trailer hasn't shown us anything bad (that is including the 117 tag on the armor)
The trailer hasn't shown us anything good either (no a release date that is only 17 months away is not necessarily a good thing).
The trailer hasn't really told us anything, and it is the lack of information that is the cause of concern. We don't know what state the development is in or what goals they are setting other than finished before 2021.

So what can we grade 343 industries reputation on handling the franchise? hmm there is all the halo games after Reach, you know maybe it is just better to have blind faith in them.
No gameplay, no trust.
No I don't trust 343i. E3 2019 was a massive let down as an Xbox fan for me. It was not just Halo though, the entire show was awful imo. I have several games on my list and not one of them is an Xbox Game Studio title. Halo showed me nothing to get hyped over.

In fact, I got more questions than answers, same with Gears 5, I won't be touching it until I know more about rng and unlocks, if it's like Gears 4 it's a pass. However, I have a little faith in 343i after I watched the IGN Bonnie Ross interview, but my hype is well in check at this time.
Yes, as I've surprisingly never lost faith in them, for some reason. I'm not concerned about the gameplay, because I enjoy both classic and modern mechanics. I'm more interested in the multiplayer having a good number of maps at launch, a dozen gametypes, Forge at launch, a working Theatre, Reach-style armour customisation, etc..., as well as the campaign and story. These are the things that make Halo to me. Not whether I can sprint or not.
Absolutely not. I like what I've seen of Infinite so far, but I've seen very, VERY little.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 11