yeah it felt like proper master chief again but I would love to see his emotions as well like in halo 4, but other than that, old chief has returnedran and shai wrote:1. Really? I didn't see anyone outright denounce the game. I was very disappointed myself, because I thought there was nothing interesting or new in the trailer and I feel like 343i might -Yoink- it up again like they did in 5, but I won't judge it before I see some proper details.AMA4N wrote:1. Some people in this website hated the trailer for Infinite and said they are done with halo and 343 forever.
2. I can agree e3 was not good but many wanted old art style back and it's still here.
It's still classic halo, old music, we need to fight line, classic chief again which is good. Trailer wasn't that bad.
3.I still think last year, the graphics for e3 2018 looked better and i didn't like the cartoonish and plastic look this year but it's still classic halo and old art style but i hope they change the graphics and not look like plastic.
4. I still hyped for halo infinite next year.
2. We already knew about the old art style. One can argue that seeing in game footage with the art style implemented is a new thing, but the fact that all we saw is a new character no one wanted and the gray backdoor of a pelican leaves very little to be appreciated.
3. Last year's trailer was excited because it actually showed interesting environments, wildlife etc and wasn't just trying to buy us with "nostlagia" and old school music. This year all we get is another look at the same armor, another look at the same ring (and through a clouded pelican window, at that) and the rest is just gray Pelican indoors. In other words, a big B for boring. The only interesting shot was the one with the hologram, and the fact that it got 1 second of screentime while the boring pilot got 5 whole minutes, I find hilarious.
4. Im glad you are and truly hope you will not be disappointed and that I will be pleasantly surprised, but I myself am keeping my hype in check. This teaser is pretty good indication that 343i are targeting the marketing at least at an audience that wants to see a CE rehash. As a lore fan there is nothing I would find less exciting than that, especially given the characters they are apparently casting aside (Halsey, Arbiter, Laskey, Blue Team etc) in favor at this nostalgic circle jerk.
My only saving grace here is that 343i are not known to deliver games that are in any way related to their own marketing campaign, so let's hope that once again the game will be different from this trailer and this time for the better
Forums / Games / Halo Infinite
Does halo Infinite look really that bad?