Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

[Locked] Don’t add BATTLEROYALE

OP DragonFire4734

I’ve come across people who want battle royal and I fully disagree it would ruin the game for example just because PUBG and fortnite were popular for their br doesn’t mean other games will and we also see that players decrease each day on fortnite and pubg
PLEASE DONT ADD BR halo just isn’t meant for it

Also sorry about the misleading title from BR I mean Battle Royal not Battle Rifle
Fear not OP, I have yet to hear of anything from 343 that suggests the slightest possibility that they may be possibly sort of kind of thinking about maybe adding BR to Halo.

Seriously though, totally agree and would be very sad to see Halo try to chase another fad.
Don't worry, 343i has said the only BR they're interested in putting in Halo comes in a nice, sleek steel and shoots in burst fire of threes. :)
i clicked so fast to rage on you cuz i thought you ment BR as in Battle Riffle <3
I highly doubt it'll be added in, if people want it they could always make it in Forge anyway.
i clicked so fast to rage on you cuz i thought you ment BR as in Battle Riffle <3
LOL I did the same thing, was just about to key board warrior the OP. Okay BATTLE ROYAL, not BATTLE RIFLE. gotcha.. *Deep breaths*

Title is abit misleading though, don'tcha think OP?
gamers please add BR
halo:we don't do that here
Don't worry, 343i has said the only BR they're interested in putting in Halo comes in a nice, sleek steel and shoots in burst fire of threes. :)
I can hear the sound of a H2BR from a mile away :D
Don't add BR? But I like the Battle Rifle.
Halo Infinite should have a large scale battle version of Invasion. 50 vs 50 would be cool, and if you could spawn off your teammates, it would be mayhem.

I love Battle Royal. It's intense and lots of fun.
I think for H6, don't add BR. However I think Halo could easily fit in the BR genre. I think its gameplay could be awesome in a BR and its world can make for a pretty cool map/maps. You make a point by saying PUBG and Fortnite player count is decreasing but isn't that true for almost every single multiplayer game? Population is always fluctuating. New games come out and people leave old ones, that's all it is. If 343i ever did BR for Halo, I'd say it should be a standalone game and it should be F2P
Already confirmed that BR isn't happening, also there are existing threads about this. Feel free to continue discussion there