Doom guy in Infinite

OP C0BRA308

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
I know this is a different topic compared to the previous topics everyone usually reads about Infinite, but wouldn’t it be awesome we get a Spartan armor inspired by Doom guy or should I say The Doom Slayer. I played Doom ever since I was little same goes for halo as well and in my opinion I would think it would be a good idea if these two beloved franchises crossover since both games are both based religious games from the Holy Bible if you think about it. Edit: To let everyone know I am talking about a armor set for Infinite, sorry to confuse you all. Final Edit: Everyone read the first post I made because a lot of you kept replying no don’t Put Doom into Halo and change the story of Infinite, that is not what I am saying at all just mentioning a Spartan armor that resembles the Doom Slayer. That’s it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post has been hidden.

Nope. Let Halo be Halo and not chase the new trends established by Doom 2016.
C0BRA308 wrote:
I know this is a different topic compared to the previous topics everyone usually reads about Infinite, but wouldn’t it be awesome we get a Spartan armor inspired by Doom guy or should I say The Doom Slayer. I played Doom ever since I was little same goes for halo as well and in my opinion I would think it would be a good idea if these two beloved franchises crossover since both games are both based religious games from the Holy Bible if you think about it
They'd need to work out a contract and pay the people who own the rights to Doom guy. And it'd be LOADS of money
Absolutely not. While I do love Doom 2016, let's keep them separate please and thank you.
Master Chief Armor for Doom: Eternal

DoomSlayers armor for Halo Infinite Multiplayer

Where can I sign this petition?
LooseNoob wrote:
LooseNoob wrote:
Absolutely not. While I do love Doom 2016, let's keep them separate please and thank you.
Armor not story
Armor not story
No. Halo's armors are way too much different than Doom. So it would seem weird in the game
The Doom Slayer already exists in Halo.

He's called the Master Chief.

A Spartan is a direct evolution of the silent, armored super-soldier that Doom popularized in the 90s.

You don't need to add him. He's already there.
I would love that, Doom guy has some pretty cool armour and it would totally fit in Halo.
If id/Bethesda and 343i/Microsoft are playing nice and want to toss a bone to fans of both series? Why not. It'd be a non-canonical armor, almost certainly. But flaming helmets and FOTUS are proof that all kinds of goofy stuff can and have been part of a Halo game's customization suite, so that's fine.

I don't think this is at all likely to happen, though. I don't see the interest or incentive on either side of the corporate equation, and the crossover fan market (while it definitely exists) is limited, and by-and-large doesn't expect this kind of crossover to occur.
No. Halo's armors are way too much different than Doom. So it would seem weird in the game
There was armor that looks like NFL padding/ uniforms added into Halo 4. I think they could figure it out.
I don’t think it should impact gameplay, but for a Armor? HELL YES! Give me a loading screen which is the cover art of Doom, but with the Chief, give me a shotgun skin, give me ANYTHING!!!
There was armor that looks like NFL padding/ uniforms added into Halo 4. I think they could figure it out.
Let's see what happens. Anyway it would be really cool to see Doom armor adaption in Halo
C0BRA308 wrote:
I know this is a different topic compared to the previous topics everyone usually reads about Infinite, but wouldn’t it be awesome we get a Spartan armor inspired by Doom guy or should I say The Doom Slayer. I played Doom ever since I was little same goes for halo as well and in my opinion I would think it would be a good idea if these two beloved franchises crossover since both games are both based religious games from the Holy Bible if you think about it
For reach the max Rank of Infinite this is soo Breftaking
Pretty sure OP meant just armour, not game design....2 very different things, it's not the first time Halo has had armour inspired by other franchises, it didn't cause any backlash over it either.
First no doom guy please. Second you should not have been able to play doom as a kid
The Doom Slayer already exists in Halo.

He's called the Master Chief.

A Spartan is a direct evolution of the silent, armored super-soldier that Doom popularized in the 90s.

You don't need to add him. He's already there.
Living up to your gamertag I see ;-) The crossover would be cool in a way, but it wouldn't make much sense given the history you mentioned.
First no doom guy please. Second you should not have been able to play doom as a kid
Cause I had cool parents 🙂
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6