3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ...
  8. 7
Modod wrote:
C0BRA308 wrote:
Anyone hype for Doom Eternal and Infinite?
The hype is too real, with the added features and lore DOOM Eternal will be amazing. Worried 22hours might be a little drawn out however.

The cover for shadows of reach with what looks like a render of 3d models for blue teams gen3 has me pumped that the book won't just write blue team out of infintes story. Alternatively if lone wolf noble 6 and Jun are in infinite also.... 🙏😁🙏
I can’t wait for both
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
I just want to add...... people seem to forget the venator armour from halo 4 was very much inspired by dead space 2s advances suit.... if it happed then it could easily happe again...
Modod wrote:
No. Halo's armors are way too much different than Doom. So it would seem weird in the game
There was armor that looks like NFL padding/ uniforms added into Halo 4. I think they could figure it out.
Note the distinct and purposefully moving away from that goofy art style that Halo Infinite is trying to accomplish.
Well the idea of people running around with reactors on their backs powering flashy green suits is in itselfwacky. I personally don't see dooms armours as being particularly wacky DOOMICORN aside, Halo 3 and reach had wacky armour elements. To be honest the football suit from 4 wasn't actually wacky it was an in universe griffball armour. The athalon in halo 5 was an evolution of that and it is an armour I want to return as it had a distinctive design and in universe purpose. Still pro slayer suit in halo 6.
Most times I've ever read wacky in a reply, ever. That out of the way, I'm not a fan of this whole "Spartans grandstanding and playing recreational games for views and sports". Griffball was fine, actually, all the games were fine. The issue is 343i trying to canonize it. Biggest mistake ever made was making multiplayer canon. Removes creative freedom, was an excuse for no playable Elites in two games, and just ends up being absolutely nonsensical lore wise. Like, yeah, Cortana's on a rampage across the galaxy, but our Spartans should be used to T-bag each other in a game of football. Now, I would much rather have the armor from Halo Reach, and 3 return, along with Mk. IV and V, if they fit all those in, along with some new designs from the new artstyle, and then decided beyond all odds to make a Doom inspired armor set, then yes. I would take no issue with that.
No. Halo's armors are way too much different than Doom. So it would seem weird in the game
There was armor that looks like NFL padding/ uniforms added into Halo 4. I think they could figure it out.
Note the distinct and purposefully moving away from that goofy art style that Halo Infinite is trying to accomplish.
For campaign sure, but I guarantee you we'll see a ton of returning armors and new armors of all different degrees of "goofyness" for multiplayer. Large amounts of customization items is the current tried-and-true approach to effective and sustained revenue for the developer.
Yes, well, you can't blame me for hoping we won't see most of the armor sets from Halo 5 return in Halo Infinite.
I just want to add...... people seem to forget the venator armour from halo 4 was very much inspired by dead space 2s advances suit.... if it happed then it could easily happe again...
Yeah I knew that armor looks familiar
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Now I love Doom and I have been playing it for a long time and know about it very well and have done modding for it many times but this is a completely different series from Halo. So Doom Guy isn't going to be in Halo Infinite.
Blast9867 wrote:
Now I love Doom and I have been playing it for a long time and know about it very well and have done modding for it many times but this is a completely different series from Halo. So Doom Guy isn't going to be in Halo Infinite.
I’m talking about a Armor that is a inspiration from Doom guy into Infinite. Btw read my topic carefully next time to not get confused.
Nope. Let Halo be Halo and not chase the new trends established by Doom 2016.
Yes why is everyone want a combination of other games like gears of war and doom to join with halo? Just leave halo as the amazing franchise it is guys.
C0BRA308 wrote:
Blast9867 wrote:
I’m talking about a Armor that is a inspiration from Doom guy into Infinite. Btw read my topic carefully next time to not get confused.
Seeing the POV of Doom Slayer ripping through a horde of demons in Chief's mjolnir would be such a weird sight to behold.
Definitely would love to see the armor in the game. Im going to be drawing some crossover fanart of Samus, DoomSlayer, and Master Chief.
I do think it would be cool to have doom guy armor in halo I'm a big fan of halo and I like doom so that would be a win win for me
I do think it would be cool to have doom guy armor in halo I'm a big fan of halo and I like doom so that would be a win win for me
Me too I love both franchises
Definitely would love to see the armor in the game. Im going to be drawing some crossover fanart of Samus, DoomSlayer, and Master Chief.
These three characters are legends
Hard pass for me, although an Easter egg would be nice
C0BRA308 wrote:
Blast9867 wrote:
Seeing the POV of Doom Slayer ripping through a horde of demons in Chief's mjolnir would be such a weird sight to behold.
It will be a glorious scene to witness.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ...
  8. 7