Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Every Cosmetic We Know of so far (Before Launch)

OP SDdawg

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
--Last Updated August 2021--
Hello! Below is an exhaustive list of every cosmetic item that has been promised for Halo Infinite as of writing this. For any of you that are seeking to be a completionist before day one, here you go. I won't add how to get them because I feel like its too much to write here. However, I did find an extremely useful resource in this Google Document for those who are interested in more info on them. So, I am only listing what we know will be in game, but please feel free to correct or add anything I miss. I will update the list as new and accurate information arrives accordingly, but for most accuracy, I'd recommend checking out that link I just referenced.

June 14th 2021 UPDATE: As everyone suspected, it is now confirmed that we are getting Reach-like in depth customization options. We will be able to customize visors, chest, shoulders, knee pads, prosthetic arms + legs, body types, voices (player + announcer), armor effects, armor “cores”, weapon "cores", helmets + helmet gear. Needless to say, there is a lot to break down and begs the question how much we should include on the list going forward. I’m thinking anything visual will be included (specific coatings + armor related items) where as things like voices will be excluded.

Also Note: I recently decided to organize the promotions into two categories: "still active" + "expired", since there are officially now more promotions expired than there are still ongoing
-------------------------------------------------------- ACTIVE-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Halo 5 (SR152 Reward) "Watchdog" Armor + Weapon Coating. Here's another photo. (Good luck everyone!)
  • Razer -Kaira Pro Headset for Xbox = "Deathly Poison" Armor Coating (Here's my video breaking down the info on that one)
  • Gamestop + Best Buy (Preorder Bonus) = "Zeta Sky" Armor + Weapon Coatings + "Chosen" Nameplate + Emblem
  • Funko Pop (while supplies last): Halo Infinite Spartan Mark VII with Commando Rifle (Funko Deco) = Funko "Armor Coating and Emblem"
  • NERF (while supplies last):
-MA40 AR = themed "Weapon Skin + Charm"
-SG Bulldog = themed "Weapon Skin and Charm".
-Mangler = themed "Weapon Charm + Emblem".
  • Megaconstrux (while supplies last):
-Warthog Rally = MEGA construx "Coating" (not specified what type of coating)
-Energy Sword = MEGA construx "Weapon Charm"
-Pelican Inbound = MEGA construx "Vehicle Coating"
-Mega Construx Halo UNSC Marine Platoon Pack Construction Set = MEGA construx "Emblem"
^^ * Important to note: Only these sets listed above appear to contain codes. Check for "ULC" blue label on box before purchasing if you want code, as some have been reported to not have codes inside.
  • Jazwares a.k.a Wicked Cool Toys (while supplies last) :
-The Spartan Collection Action Figure Line: Halo Red Spartan Mark VII, Halo Spartan Mark V (B), Reach Kat-B320, & Master Chief ALL come with codes = "WCT Armor Coating."
Supposedly waypoint only allows one redemption, implying that that there is only one armor coating tied to the promo.
-The World of Halo Line: Chief, Pilot, Sniper Jackal, Spartan MKVII, Brute Captain, Marine ALL come with codes = "WCT Emblem".
Supposedly waypoint only allows one redemption here as well, implying that there is only one emblem tied to the promo.
-Energy Sword Roleplay Weapon = "WCT vehicle coating".

-----------------------------------------------------------PROMOTIONS THAT ARE NOW EXPIRED-------------------------------------------------

• Monster Energy (ALL REGIONS) : Adrenal BR75, MA40, VK78 commando, and MK50 sidekick "Weapon Coating". Phalanx and Xiphos "Player/Weapon Emblems." (photo here)
  • Mondelez (Canada): --Photo of coatings and emblems here (under "Participating Products & Offer Details")
-Chips Ahoy! code = Granular + Monarch "Armour Coating"
-Maynards Swedish Berries or Sour patch Kids code = Delta Diamond "Armour Emblem" + "Player Emblem"
-WunderBar, Mr. Big Candy, or Trident gum code = Oscillation "Armour Emblem" + Oscillation "Player Emblem"
  • Mondelez (USA Promo): Same unlocks as above, with the exception of the Delta Diamond "Armour Emblem" (for whatever reason thats locked to the Canada promo). Refer to this page for more info as foods vary.
^^ * Important to note: Canada + U.S. promo items listed to be exclusive only for the first 3 months of release, not forever.
  • Amazon + MEGA construx promo: Banshee Breakout, Skiff Intercept, Building Box, Defense Point Showdown sets would grant you a MEGA construx "Emblem" (receive code via email through Amazon-exclusive purchase. (If you missed out on this particular promo, it appears that the "Mega Construx Halo UNSC Marine Platoon Pack Construction Set" has codes inside that grant you this particular emblem. While supplies last)
  • Gamestop : Red Shift "Armor Coating"
  • Butterfinger : Decipher, Azimuth, Ashrisen, & Draco "Player Emblems"
  • Kellog's/Kroger : Azure "Vehicle Coating"
---------------------------------------------------KNOWN ITEMS BUT UNKNOWN HOW TO UNLOCK-------------------------------------------
    • "Scorpion Punch " Armor Coating, "Splinter Desert" Armor Coating, "Noble Defender" Armor Coating (Source= 2020 community post)
    • "Ice Unicorn" AR Weapon Coating and/or nameplate? Source = snickerdoodle from Community Playdate on 2/18/21... when asked on livestream if H5 Ice Unicorn rewards will carry over to Infinite: "The answer is no... you'll have to re-earn it."
    • COSMETICS FROM E3 2021 MULTIPLAYER REVEALS + TECH PREVIEW (This is being constantly updated):
    • "Moa Assault" Armor Coating, "Wild Kovan" Armor Coating, "Karaba Sirocco" Armor Coating
    • "Warmaster's Prize" AR Weapon Coating
Credit to Colmiyo for listing out these down below:
CORES vvvvvvvvvvvvv
    • MARK V (B) CORE
    • MARK VII CORE
    • YOROI CORE
HELMETS (and attachments) vvvvvvvvvv
    • ANUBIS
    • AVIATOR - Attachments: Unknown attachment
      • CAVALLINO
      • CELOX -
      • ENIGMA - Attachments: FCI-I/PROFORMA
      • GUNGNIR -
      • MARK V ZETA -
      • MARK VII - T Attachments: CNM(5)/BNR/FASCINATOR,
      • ODST
      • SOLDIER
      • TRAILBLAZER - Attachments: FCI-I/AIRWOLF
      • ZVEZDA - Attachments: TAS/DROCTULF
      • AIR ASSAULT - Attachments: CNM
      • COMMANDO - Attachments: CBRN module
      • CQB
      • CQC
      • EOD
      • EVA -
      • EVA (C)
      • GRENADIER
      • MARK V (B) Attachments: CNM, UA
      • RECON
      • SCOUT
UTILITIES vvvvvvvvv
    • AAP/ORDNANCE PACK -
    • MAT/2550/GRENADE PACK
    • MEDAUX UNIT/TYPE I
    • MEDAUX UNIT/TYPE II
    VISORS vvvvvvvv
    • BELTANE
    • DRAGOON
    • ENLISTED
    • GOBLIN
    • HELLJUMPER
    • MIA
    • PHALANX
    • RAMPANT
    • STALWART
    • VANDAL
    Sources for these = Official Website + Multiplayer Overview Video
          The mangler nerf unlocks a weapon charm and banner, no skin
          Does anyone know what the weapon charms will actually be/do? I personally haven't seen anything on them, and they're obviously different from skins, so I'm just curious. I know Destiny had their charms where the entire gun changes basically, so I'm wondering if it'll be like that, like a charm for the MA40 that makes it look like a MA5D?
          Just got my Nerf Halo MA40 Blaster and pretty stoked if it's going to be just the paint already on the physical blaster. Would look clean in game imho

Also hoping my energy sword will just be a blocky/pixelated skin in game
          Don’t those new Action figures give you something for Infinite because I was planning on getting the Mk VII and Mark V(B) Spartans
          Don’t those new Action figures give you something for Infinite because I was planning on getting the Mk VII and Mark V(B) Spartans
          He has that in the original post under Wicked Cool Toys
          Should update the first message, with the way to get it and exclusive to a country or not, as is done as is the news

Good job ! :)
          XynuX wrote:
          Should update the first message, with the way to get it and exclusive to a country or not, as is done as is the news

Good job ! :)
          I mentioned that I didn't want to add that info because it was a bit much to write. Also I'm sure there are dedicated posts to certain promos/how to get. I just want to concentrate on getting an extensive list going so that people won't miss out before launch day :)
          I really hope we get something like that Canada promotion. I would buy so many Chips Ahoy and Sour patch kids for 2xp instead of energy drinks lol Hopefully we'll get a similar opportunity in the US.
          SDdawg wrote:
          So after all of the marketing/promos being rolled out despite the delay, I wanted to attempt to put together an exhaustive list of every cosmetic item that has been promised for Halo Infinite as of writing this. Frankly, all of this "exclusive" this or "limited edition" that is giving me a headache... so for any of you that are seeking to be a completionist here you go. I won't add how to get them because I feel like its too much to write here. I am only listing what we know will be in game so far, Also, please feel free to correct or add anything I missed.

Monster Energy/Snapchat Promo: Adrenal BR75, MA40, VK78 commando, and MK50 sidekick weapon coating. Phalanx and Xiphos player/weapon emblems.
          Funko Pop -- Halo Infinite Spartan Mark VII with Commando Rifle (Funko Deco): Unknown In-game item (listed on package)
          Nerf Guns: AR themed weapon skin + charm. SG Bulldog themed weapon skin and charm. Mangler themed weapon charm + banner.
          Megaconstrux: Several sets have codes on boxes --warhog rally, energy sword, pelican(?). Confirmed to unlock a "Megaconstrux" weapon skin/charm. Not known if each individual product = one universal cosmetic or each has their own separate cosmetic per item.
          Wicked Cool Toys:The Spartan Collection Action Figure Line :Halo Red Spartan Mark VII, Halo Spartan Mark V (B), Reach Kat-B320, & Master Chief ALL come with codes once redeemed it says "WCT armor coating."
          The World of Halo Line: Chief, Pilot, Sniper Jackal, Spartan MKVII, Brute Captain, Marine ALL come with codes. Not sure what this redemption says on Waypoint. Also Not known if each individual product = one universal cosmetic or each has their own separate cosmetic per item.
          SnackOnWithXbox (Canada only Promo): Chips Ahoy! code = Granular Armour Coating + Monarch Armour Coating
          Maynards Swedish Berries or Sour patch Kids code = Delta Diamond Armour Emblem + Delta Diamond Player Emblem
          WunderBar, Mr. Big Candy, or Trident gum code = Oscillation Armour Emblem + Oscillation Player Emblem

^^Important to note: Canada promo items will be exclusive only for the first 3 months of release, not forever.
          Surprising we have so many promos so far way from release.
          SDdawg wrote:
          So after all of the marketing/promos being rolled out despite the delay, I wanted to attempt to put together an exhaustive list of every cosmetic item that has been promised for Halo Infinite as of writing this. Frankly, all of this "exclusive" this or "limited edition" that is giving me a headache... so for any of you that are seeking to be a completionist here you go. I won't add how to get them because I feel like its too much to write here. I am only listing what we know will be in game so far, Also, please feel free to correct or add anything I missed.

Monster Energy/Snapchat Promo: Adrenal BR75, MA40, VK78 commando, and MK50 sidekick weapon coating. Phalanx and Xiphos player/weapon emblems.
          Funko Pop -- Halo Infinite Spartan Mark VII with Commando Rifle (Funko Deco): Unknown In-game item (listed on package)
          Nerf Guns: AR themed weapon skin + charm. SG Bulldog themed weapon skin and charm. Mangler themed weapon charm + banner.
          Megaconstrux: Several sets have codes on boxes --warhog rally, energy sword, pelican(?). Confirmed to unlock a "Megaconstrux" weapon skin/charm. Not known if each individual product = one universal cosmetic or each has their own separate cosmetic per item.
          Wicked Cool Toys:The Spartan Collection Action Figure Line :Halo Red Spartan Mark VII, Halo Spartan Mark V (B), Reach Kat-B320, & Master Chief ALL come with codes once redeemed it says "WCT armor coating."
          The World of Halo Line: Chief, Pilot, Sniper Jackal, Spartan MKVII, Brute Captain, Marine ALL come with codes. Not sure what this redemption says on Waypoint. Also Not known if each individual product = one universal cosmetic or each has their own separate cosmetic per item.
          SnackOnWithXbox (Canada only Promo): Chips Ahoy! code = Granular Armour Coating + Monarch Armour Coating
          Maynards Swedish Berries or Sour patch Kids code = Delta Diamond Armour Emblem + Delta Diamond Player Emblem
          WunderBar, Mr. Big Candy, or Trident gum code = Oscillation Armour Emblem + Oscillation Player Emblem

^^Important to note: Canada promo items will be exclusive only for the first 3 months of release, not forever.
          Surprising we have so many promos so far way from release.
          The promotions probably went ahead due to stores holding stocks. The stock will have been ordered and paid for by many retail chains before the game was delayed. They need to sell it to recoup the money.
          It seems like the monster energy skin promotion is a LOT more complicated in America than it is here in England, I was watching a video on youtube explaining how to get the skins and double XP and I'm seeing comments like you have to keep your receipts, enter codes on multiple sites, text numbers, take photos of your cans, use snapchat etc - turns out over here you just enter the code on the ring pull on the website and the first 8 cans give all the cosmetics with a double XP boost and the 9th can onwards just give double XP codes.

Also I'm just wondering, would it be possible to enter a Canadian snack code to get the cosmetics in the UK?
          The 3.75 inch figures give you a WCT emblem.
          The 3.75 inch figures give you a WCT emblem.
          Awesome, i'll edit the list now
          I really want to know how these new armor coatings work, are they like shaders from destiny (I hope not, too restrictive, can't set to the colors I choose), or like interchangeable skins/patterns? ive been hearing both.
          The Canadian promotion for chips ahoy and others is starting in the US.

Source
          I think the figures are 1 universal code. I tried earlier and they were all apparently redeemed after my first code being redeemed.
          I think the figures are 1 universal code. I tried earlier and they were all apparently redeemed after my first code being redeemed.
          Feel free to shoot me one of those extra codes 😉👍🏽
          How do the Monster Energy unlocks work? Can you buy just one can and get all the skins and such, and only buy more for extended 2X XP, or do you only get one skin per can?
          The Warthog Rally Set unlocked a Mega Construx armor coating for me. That means the weapon skin is through the Energy Sword.

I wonder what code the Pelican will unlock. Also should be worth noting that I have heard in other forums that people have been getting the sets without the stickers on them. It's possible the DLC is seeded or the factory messed up in packaging the sets properly. When I was at Target today none of the other sets other than the set I purchased had a sticker.
          1. 1
          2. ...
          3. 2
          4. 3
          5. ...
          6. 14