3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8
P5U1-9CM5-NBUR-Q7VC
Mega Construx Emblem...THANKS
P5U1-9CM5-NBUR-Q7VC
Mega Construx Emblem...THANKS
Thats interesting because the only other way to get the mega construx emblem was thru an Amazon promo back in Dec. 2020. So maybe there is another option here. AdditiveJacob.... do you mind sending a link/url to the product if you can find it's SKU online? I'll be able to update the list again. Thanks!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08J4DG2QJ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_RX3S014AAR3X5Q63TAP0

This is the item in question, but I got mine from Target, so it can be an exclusive there now.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08J4DG2QJ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_RX3S014AAR3X5Q63TAP0

This is the item in question, but I got mine from Target, so it can be an exclusive there now.
After looking over a few YT review vids of the product it corroborates that there is a blue ULC label on them. I then went over to the Google Document I've been using as reference and it appears that they've already updated their page about it a couple of weeks ago. So the Marine Platoon Pack gives you a "Megaconstrux" emblem that is in fact a substitution to the expired Amazon promotion. So for anyone who missed out on the emblem, you can still get it via buying this pack.
Does anyone know what the weapon charms will actually be/do? I personally haven't seen anything on them, and they're obviously different from skins, so I'm just curious. I know Destiny had their charms where the entire gun changes basically, so I'm wondering if it'll be like that, like a charm for the MA40 that makes it look like a MA5D?
I think its either like rainbow 6 were its something dangleing on a chain or its painted on like a picture
Has anyone got their hands on Wave 2 of Jazware's "Spartan Collection" action figures yet? I know they are releasing soon and was wondering if there are codes inside + (if there is a code) if said code gives you something different than the armor coating that came from Wave 1?
SDdawg wrote:
Has anyone got their hands on Wave 2 of Jazware's "Spartan Collection" action figures yet? I know they are releasing soon and was wondering if there are codes inside + (if there is a code) if said code gives you something different than the armor coating that came from Wave 1?
I saw some of them before and i dont think they include codes
With my OCD I've collected every single promo cosmetic so far. Just working on 152 ATM
BEARC0X wrote:
Just got my Nerf Halo MA40 Blaster and pretty stoked if it's going to be just the paint already on the physical blaster. Would look clean in game imho

Also hoping my energy sword will just be a blocky/pixelated skin in game
Dude i could only imagine if they took it a step further and made the NERF skins shoot NERF darts as well with actual sound. It would get old eventually and I would want the real stuff back but still for a glorious while the NERF wars would be intense.
THAT WOULD BE INSANE. I actually just entered my Funko Pop code today and I'm assuming it's the blue/yellow coat on the Pop. Would love to comebine the ugly pop scheme with the nerf blaster and then betray for the spartan laser while typing GGEZ after every Big Team Battle game
Another update: Monster energy promotion for adrenal coatings + emblems are now expired in all regions. That means, as of writing this, the only "promotions" that are still ongoing are the physical codes you find inside toys: Megaconstrux, Jazwares, Funko, & Nerf guns.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8