Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

[Locked] Extra Promotional DLC Code Exchange

OP CreepyDreepy

For those following along with the debacle that is the Halo Infinite promotional DLC program. Rather than one primary partner being the provider of promotional DLC, there are..... quite a few.

However it has come to my attention that a few people have extra codes for some of these promotional DLC. Namely the Wicked Cool Toys codes as there are quite a few collectors of the figures in this forum. For those that aren't aware, each of the 3.5" figures come with one code that is synonymous across all of the same size figures. Meaning you can't redeem a code for 2 different figure purchases even if the figures are entirely different characters. However the larger figures from Wicked Cool Toys have a different DLC associated with their codes that is synonymous across all the figures.

Those that have multiple figures out of box are welcomed here to post and offer their extra codes here, possibly even trade with someone who has an extra Nerf or Mega Construx code! Do not discuss selling in the thread, direct message for economical discussions.

I also wanted to bring up the Meijer Monster promotional Sidekick skin. In order to receive this you must live in the vicinity of a Meijer, so Michigan. You will then have to purchase an eligible Monster Product and take a picture of the receipt with the product starred. Next send the picture to 47056 along with the word Unleash. After a day you should be sent a DLC Code that can be redeemed. Worth mentioning that the purchase has to be made within the period of October 18th and October 30th.

So to those who live in Michigan and are willing to run some errands on your way home for work to buy someone a Monster you'd be helping out a ton!

I'm also going to post the Snapchat Monster DLC codes for each month as they come out. Since release has been delayed I will update the post as codes become invalid for use.

September Code: 343
October Code: A235HJKRTF
November Code: (?)
Where do we redeem codes for Wicked Cool Toys Halo figures? Link, please.
Where do we redeem codes for Wicked Cool Toys Halo figures? Link, please.
Here's the web address. Hope this helps!

halowaypoint.com/redeem
Is the Meijer "skin" for the sidekick different than the regular adrenal skin that is already promised for the sidekick in the main Monster promo? Would you mind providing a source?
SDdawg wrote:
Is the Meijer "skin" for the sidekick different than the regular adrenal skin that is already promised for the sidekick in the main Monster promo? Would you mind providing a source?
Purchasing Monster products from a Meijer store and submitting the receipt unlocks the Adrenal skin for the Sidekick in Halo Infinite.
Anyone know how us Aussies are ment to get codes only thing I've found so far is the nerf ma40
Anyone know how us Aussies are ment to get codes only thing I've found so far is the nerf ma40
As far as I’m aware the promotions aren’t available in AUS. Only way you’d get a code is if someone gave one to you.

I’m over half way to max on the Monster XP codes so if I get to the max amount I’ll see if I have any left over codes and send them to you
I've redeemed all of mine, but I still buy monsters pretty regularly. If you want to setup an account on the monster page and send me an email address I can send you pictures of the receipts to redeem when I buy some. Maybe some other nice souls on here will be willing to send you some too once they max out like me🤷
Which size or type of Monster drinks have the ring pull codes??
What does the 6.5 inch figure codes give?
Sarge133 wrote:
Which size or type of Monster drinks have the ring pull codes??
Depends what region you are in.
Here in the UK we have the Original & Ultra flavours as part of the promotion.

Here is a link with the Promo details.
What does the 6.5 inch figure codes give?
they all give 'wct armor coating'. I'd recommend checking out the thread "every cosmetic we know so far". there is almost everything listed in that thread as well as a very informative google document link.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from soliciting or trading Microsoft Points or LIVE codes from other users.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from soliciting or trading Microsoft Points or LIVE codes from other users.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
I’ve located Nabisco products in Ohio-Speedway. I purchased a total of 10 but 5 of those are going towards my sons account. I’m looking to trade the others. Here is what I need/willing to trade for:

-pelican mega construx code: would trade all 5 of my codes for this one code since it is quite expensive.
-MA40 Adrenal skin: From my understanding, countries where the cookies aren’t found have an easier/defined path to get the code for the AR skin. So if anyone wants to help me out for that code it would be appreciated.
-Azure vehicle coating
i have a Halo MCC code for xbox that id trade for 1 or 2 codes if someone had them. i have all the nabisco codes and the br15 from the snapchat code.
Closing this off as we don't allow selling / trading goods on the forums