Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Feelings on ADS

OP LH Justin

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 12
For me, ADS is a must. Halo can't go backwards in a very simple mechanic just because fans never seen it before and automatically it "does not belong to Halo". It has its function, makes your target bigger, specially useful in big maps. It looks amazing, a promethean weapon that spares the scope to attach to your helmet is something never seen before so it is not generic at all, also it adds more personality to each weapon, instead of the bland full screen zoom. Lore doesn't matter in this case, because if all the games followed the lore since the first game dictating the gameplay, all the games should play exactly like Combat Evolved.
WolfV11 wrote:
ADS is not entirely foreign to Halo to begin with. One could argue that it's been around since the Halo CE pistol, then continued with the Battle Rifle, Carbine, the scoped SMG from ODST and possibly even the rocket launcher/fuel rod cannon.
When people talk about "ADS", they mean a weapon zoom where you're looking through a physical sight attached to the weapon with the weapon visible on-screen. This style of zoom is also known as "iron sights". None of the weapons you mentioned have ADS, because the style was first introduced in Halo 5.

We're not talking about whether weapons should have zoom, because obviously some should. What we're talking about is how the zoom should work visually.

Halo can't go backwards in a very simple mechanic just because fans never seen it before and automatically it "does not belong to Halo".
Why not? Like, aside from the fact that you prefer one way over the other, is there any practical reason why it can't be done?

It has its function, makes your target bigger, specially useful in big maps.
Which is what precision weapons are for, which have always had zoom. If you're shooting far enough with the AR that you'd need zoom, you're using the werong weapon.

It looks amazing, a promethean weapon that spares the scope to attach to your helmet is something never seen before so it is not generic at all, also it adds more personality to each weapon, instead of the bland full screen zoom.
I personally prefer the more elegant, minimalist zoom that has nothing to obstruct my already limited field of view.
LH Justin wrote:
I personally think they should not be in competitive play, social/fun playlists are fine. Spartan is so annoying on small maps, kids will just sprint whole time then spartan charge, very annoying.
ADS isn't a part of Spartan Abilities.
Ah, thank you for correcting me.
Spartans don't need to aim down sights. Their scope is connected to their helmet feed. That's why in the old games spartans fired from the hip with pinpoint accuracy. Not only does it contradict the lore, but it doesn't feel very "Halo" in general. I don't remember anyone complaining about the old scope system. Maybe if we were normal marines or something I'd understand.
What about weapons completely foreign to the armor and software they have? What if we get new tech from new races?
Im fine with it tbh, but at the same time if 343 decides to cut it im fine with it too, but in all fairness i dont think they're gonna cut that feature nor do i think they should, at this point ADS it's something as basic as jumping in a FPS game, besides it's a basic instinct nowadays if you're playing a shooting game to ADS, it's not at all intrusive and tbf you can choose a different button scheme if you dont want to really use it, many people have it that way on Halo 5.
I'd prefer them not to have ADS, except the ranged weapons, much like the older Halos that 343 seems to be now drawing inspiration from. I don't care much either way though, as it didn't affect gameplay in Halo 5 quite as negatively as previously thought.
LH Justin wrote:
Ya let's take away a zooming style that was unique, let you see your target fully, a system that could be easily updated graphically and such.... for a zooming system that breaks lore, covers up more of your target because all you see is your dam gun (oh the pistol, such a joke when you zoom in) and my personal favorite, too a zooming style that looks like every other generic FPS out there on the market. Ya that will help your game stand out... smart play there 343I 🙄

There was absolutely no reason to change to this style of zooming. You could easily "jazz up" the original style if they wanted. It's far from an improvement over the classic style. Zooming in is supposed to let you see your target better, not worst! And the system we have now makes it much worst on most guns. Let's be honest here, 343I just added it to try to appeal to fans of other FPS. I thought they learned there lesson with doing stuff like that after Halo 4, but apparently not. ADS for me and many of my friends too actually is one of thy worst features that has been put into Halo. I honestly hate it with the passion!! It needs to go!
I'll say it again, lore should never influence game mechanics. It's bad game design waiting to happen.

It doesn't really cover anything up. Just right underneath your target.

As I said to another person: just because something is "generic" doesn't mean it's bad.

There's really only two downfalls to the "new" mechanic.
  • It adds scoping to automatic weapons (which I consider a good thing, personally).
  • The animation time instead of instantaneous scope (but it effects everyone so I don't see the problem).
But yes, we should remove a feature in a game played by millions because you personally hate it.
I don't disagree about lore influencing gameplay, but when 343I says that they're following lore in there games, then it should matter. I didn't make that decision, they did.

It doesn't cover up anything?? Are you freaking kidding me. When you zoom in with the pistol it covers up 3/4 of your target!! Zooming is supposed to help you see the target better not obscure it! The BR isn't much better.

No generic doesn't necessarily mean bad I agree, but should you put something in your game just because other people are doing it? No you shouldn't and the bigger more important reason is it doesn't help your product stand out in anyway from the competition. It just blends in with everything else.

What do you think a person's going to be more interested in If they walk by a store and see a new FPS game being previewed on a monitor and they A) see a game that has the same zoom looks as every FPS game out there in the last 15 years or so or B) see a game that has a zoom style that they've never seen (a lot of people haven't played a FPS that doesn't have ADS style zooming remember) or maybe haven't seen it an extremely long time. I think most people are going to be option B as people like seeing something new or a different take or something. The old zoom style at least offers something different and as I said, they could easily update the look of it too. Think Ironman or Terminator when they zoom in on a target, something like this. That would look bad -Yoink-!! Details like how far away the target is, what the target is, etc etc

  • Scoping on autos is dumb. I can maybe understand the assault rifle as it is a rilfe, but others...no. it turns close range weapons into mid range weapons.
  • Yup the animation time is ridiculous. Again the old system did it better here too.
No, 343I should remove ADS style zooming from Halo because it breaks lore (which they say matters, not me) it's an inferior system in every single way from the old one and it does nothing to help Halo stand out of the crowd. That's why it should be removed, not because I don't like it.
The animation time is literally non-existent. The Tim it took a scope to kick into the actual zoom in classic halos is hardly longer than the animation frames for zooming ADS in H5. You people crying about that amount of time have no positive perception about why it's even in there in the first place. It gives cleaner visuals rather than the old boring generic engine crap we had in previous halos.

I like the advanced visuals ADS gives and the timing differences in scoping are so ridiculously microscopic now from the past that you negative biased players literally are trying to split hairs with the good and the bad. There's no point.

You want advanced?.....then you move forward. Not backwards. Just like all these people crying about removing Sprint. Idk about you guys but with a title called Halo INFINITE, it sounds big, and my -Yoink- is NOT trying to cover a massive planet with my only means as WALKING. ANYONE that played Destiny 2 after the intro knows what I'm talking about. Even 10 minutes of no Sprint and barely trudging along was super annoying, so sure, let's go back to that and frustrate everyone.🙄

ADS is fine and looks better, quit nitpicking, everyone.
Yes the animation time isn't much different, I 100% agree. We were just merely pointing it out, but facts are it is still worst, so the old system does it better. Gives a clear visual??? Are you kidding me??? You must be blind or have never played any other Halo game. Go zoom in with the pistol in Halo 5 on a Target, it blocks 3/4 of your target. How is that a clean visual??? Now, go zoom in with any weapon from any other Halo game and see how much it blocks your target...it doesn't. Halo 5 zooming system obscures your target a pile on a lot of weapons when you zoom in. It's terrible!! Go watch a bunch of pro matches and see how much they zoom in with weapons other than things say like the sniper. There's a reason for that. Don't believe me, go ask some of them, I have.

Going back to that style doesn't mean going back to it looking the exact same as it did. I want 2020 graphics/visuals... I don't want 2001 graphics/visuals lol It's the same for people who don't want the Sprint animation. They don't want it to be the exact same like pass halo games, most want a quicker base moment speed, don't be so naive here... But I digress because this topic is not about the sprint animation.

I said you could update the the visuals on the old system very easily and even gave a few examples. You want to know why most people don't mind the look of the AR when you zoom in on Halo 5, it's because it's more like passed games, same with the light rifle.

ADS is not fine in halo in my opinion and in many others peoples minds too. If the classic system was brought back and enhance visually (like a few the examples that I said earlier plus other stuff obviously) it would blow the crap out of halo 5 ADS style zooming.
Mnkymn89 wrote:
The way its done in halo 5 is perfect in my opinion and I'd like to see it stay, I was skepitcal of its inclusion when it was announced but found that I really liked it.
I agree. H5 did ADS very well with the holographic displays, and I would love to see it return in Halo: Infinite.
For me, ADS is a must. Halo can't go backwards in a very simple mechanic just because fans never seen it before and automatically it "does not belong to Halo". It has its function, makes your target bigger, specially useful in big maps. It looks amazing, a promethean weapon that spares the scope to attach to your helmet is something never seen before so it is not generic at all, also it adds more personality to each weapon, instead of the bland full screen zoom. Lore doesn't matter in this case, because if all the games followed the lore since the first game dictating the gameplay, all the games should play exactly like Combat Evolved.
Here's the thing though. In the bungie Halo games, lore didn't matter when it came to gameplay BUT when 343I took over they said lore matters in all areas of the game. Hence why they explained why it's red versus blue, how multiplayer maps are basically training rooms AKA like Holodecks for Spartans, why no elites were in multiplayer and so on.

They can't say this and then pretty much say "oh lore doesn't matter when it comes to zooming" that's not right. You can't justify doing all these things on lore and then throw lore outout window when you don't care. People just don't seem to want to accept that 343I put ADS style zooming in Halo because they were trying to attract fans from other games. It's a simple as that.

Personally I agree that lore shouldn't matter when it comes to gameplay mechanics, but that's what 343I wanted. You can't have your cake and eat it too and that's what they're doing. It's not right. So lore does and should matter now in all aspects of the game because according to 343I it does. They're being hypocrites here.

Edit: for the record I don't claim to be a Halo lore know it all at all. Very far from it, but I know people that are and they've all told me this so I believe them.
For me, ADS is a must. Halo can't go backwards in a very simple mechanic just because fans never seen it before and automatically it "does not belong to Halo". It has its function, makes your target bigger, specially useful in big maps. It looks amazing, a promethean weapon that spares the scope to attach to your helmet is something never seen before so it is not generic at all, also it adds more personality to each weapon, instead of the bland full screen zoom. Lore doesn't matter in this case, because if all the games followed the lore since the first game dictating the gameplay, all the games should play exactly like Combat Evolved.
Here's the thing though. In the bungie Halo games, lore didn't matter when it came to gameplay BUT when 343I took over they said lore matters in all areas of the game. Hence why they explained why it's red versus blue, how multiplayer maps are basically training rooms AKA like Holodecks for Spartans, why no elites were in multiplayer and so on.

They can't say this and then pretty much say "oh lore doesn't matter when it comes to zooming" that's not right. You can't justify doing all these things on lore and then throw lore outout window when you don't care. People just don't seem to want to accept that 343I put ADS style zooming in Halo because they were trying to attract fans from other games. It's a simple as that.

Personally I agree that lore shouldn't matter when it comes to gameplay mechanics, but that's what 343I wanted. You can't have your cake and eat it too and that's what they're doing. It's not right. So lore does and should matter now in all aspects of the game because according to 343I it does. They're being hypocrites here.

Edit: for the record I don't claim to be a Halo lore know it all at all. Very far from it, but I know people that are and they've all told me this so I believe them.
I remember you are the number one criticizer of the smart-link I totally understand that, but I guess the "lore" behind the new ads system is just obvious: UNSC upgraded their weapons with a new zooming system so as the Covenant and Prometheans. Done. If 343 wants lore on everything what I wrote above can be a fair excuse, right?
The reason I see is that the argument that Smart-link breaks lore is based on if the lore behind the zoom mechanic from the first game should be kept exactly as first conceived in Combat Evolved. Judging by the same criteria, every new addition to the game since Halo 2 broke the canon eventually.
Im fine with it tbh, but at the same time if 343 decides to cut it im fine with it too, but in all fairness i dont think they're gonna cut that feature nor do i think they should, at this point ADS it's something as basic as jumping in a FPS game, besides it's a basic instinct nowadays if you're playing a shooting game to ADS, it's not at all intrusive and tbf you can choose a different button scheme if you dont want to really use it, many people have it that way on Halo 5.
This is pretty much my feeling on it. I want it to stay, but I won't bat an eye if it goes.
I'd prefer them not to have ADS, except the ranged weapons, much like the older Halos that 343 seems to be now drawing inspiration from. I don't care much either way though, as it didn't affect gameplay in Halo 5 quite as negatively as previously thought.
That's what I'm trying to point out to a lot of people. Some just don't seem to like it because it wasn't in the Bungie games. There's definitely some pros to scoping, but the features aren't that much different either way.
For me, ADS is a must. Halo can't go backwards in a very simple mechanic just because fans never seen it before and automatically it "does not belong to Halo". It has its function, makes your target bigger, specially useful in big maps. It looks amazing, a promethean weapon that spares the scope to attach to your helmet is something never seen before so it is not generic at all, also it adds more personality to each weapon, instead of the bland full screen zoom. Lore doesn't matter in this case, because if all the games followed the lore since the first game dictating the gameplay, all the games should play exactly like Combat Evolved.
Here's the thing though. In the bungie Halo games, lore didn't matter when it came to gameplay BUT when 343I took over they said lore matters in all areas of the game. Hence why they explained why it's red versus blue, how multiplayer maps are basically training rooms AKA like Holodecks for Spartans, why no elites were in multiplayer and so on.

They can't say this and then pretty much say "oh lore doesn't matter when it comes to zooming" that's not right. You can't justify doing all these things on lore and then throw lore outout window when you don't care. People just don't seem to want to accept that 343I put ADS style zooming in Halo because they were trying to attract fans from other games. It's a simple as that.

Personally I agree that lore shouldn't matter when it comes to gameplay mechanics, but that's what 343I wanted. You can't have your cake and eat it too and that's what they're doing. It's not right. So lore does and should matter now in all aspects of the game because according to 343I it does. They're being hypocrites here.

Edit: for the record I don't claim to be a Halo lore know it all at all. Very far from it, but I know people that are and they've all told me this so I believe them.
To be honest I never thought it was a good idea for 343i to canonize multiplayer. I thought it was a bad decision and I still do.
For me, ADS is a must. Halo can't go backwards in a very simple mechanic just because fans never seen it before and automatically it "does not belong to Halo". It has its function, makes your target bigger, specially useful in big maps. It looks amazing, a promethean weapon that spares the scope to attach to your helmet is something never seen before so it is not generic at all, also it adds more personality to each weapon, instead of the bland full screen zoom. Lore doesn't matter in this case, because if all the games followed the lore since the first game dictating the gameplay, all the games should play exactly like Combat Evolved.
Here's the thing though. In the bungie Halo games, lore didn't matter when it came to gameplay BUT when 343I took over they said lore matters in all areas of the game. Hence why they explained why it's red versus blue, how multiplayer maps are basically training rooms AKA like Holodecks for Spartans, why no elites were in multiplayer and so on.

They can't say this and then pretty much say "oh lore doesn't matter when it comes to zooming" that's not right. You can't justify doing all these things on lore and then throw lore outout window when you don't care. People just don't seem to want to accept that 343I put ADS style zooming in Halo because they were trying to attract fans from other games. It's a simple as that.

Personally I agree that lore shouldn't matter when it comes to gameplay mechanics, but that's what 343I wanted. You can't have your cake and eat it too and that's what they're doing. It's not right. So lore does and should matter now in all aspects of the game because according to 343I it does. They're being hypocrites here.

Edit: for the record I don't claim to be a Halo lore know it all at all. Very far from it, but I know people that are and they've all told me this so I believe them.
I remember you are the number one criticizer of the smart-link I totally understand that, but I guess the "lore" behind the new ads system is just obvious: UNSC upgraded their weapons with a new zooming system so as the Covenant and Prometheans. Done. If 343 wants more on everything what I wrote above can be a fair excuse, right?
The reason I see is that the argument that Smart-link breaks lore is based on if the lore behind the zoom mechanic from the first game should be kept exactly as first conceived in Combat Evolved. Judging by the same criteria, every new addition to the game since Halo 2 broke the canon eventually.
I'm the number one criticizer??? LoL I highly doubt that. I've seen some pretty in depth posts from people who disagree with it also, but hey if you say so, I'll lead the fight against a zooming system that's worst, looks generic and adds nothing to Halo ;) lol

It's not an upgrade though at all, it obscures your view on so many weapons. This said, If a Spartan can make their Hub look however they want then we should at least be able to choose how we want it to look.
LH Justin wrote:
Im fine with it tbh, but at the same time if 343 decides to cut it im fine with it too, but in all fairness i dont think they're gonna cut that feature nor do i think they should, at this point ADS it's something as basic as jumping in a FPS game, besides it's a basic instinct nowadays if you're playing a shooting game to ADS, it's not at all intrusive and tbf you can choose a different button scheme if you dont want to really use it, many people have it that way on Halo 5.
This is pretty much my feeling on it. I want it to stay, but I won't bat an eye if it goes.
I'd prefer them not to have ADS, except the ranged weapons, much like the older Halos that 343 seems to be now drawing inspiration from. I don't care much either way though, as it didn't affect gameplay in Halo 5 quite as negatively as previously thought.
That's what I'm trying to point out to a lot of people. Some just don't seem to like it because it wasn't in the Bungie games. There's definitely some pros to scoping, but the features aren't that much different either way.
For me, ADS is a must. Halo can't go backwards in a very simple mechanic just because fans never seen it before and automatically it "does not belong to Halo". It has its function, makes your target bigger, specially useful in big maps. It looks amazing, a promethean weapon that spares the scope to attach to your helmet is something never seen before so it is not generic at all, also it adds more personality to each weapon, instead of the bland full screen zoom. Lore doesn't matter in this case, because if all the games followed the lore since the first game dictating the gameplay, all the games should play exactly like Combat Evolved.
Here's the thing though. In the bungie Halo games, lore didn't matter when it came to gameplay BUT when 343I took over they said lore matters in all areas of the game. Hence why they explained why it's red versus blue, how multiplayer maps are basically training rooms AKA like Holodecks for Spartans, why no elites were in multiplayer and so on.

They can't say this and then pretty much say "oh lore doesn't matter when it comes to zooming" that's not right. You can't justify doing all these things on lore and then throw lore outout window when you don't care. People just don't seem to want to accept that 343I put ADS style zooming in Halo because they were trying to attract fans from other games. It's a simple as that.

Personally I agree that lore shouldn't matter when it comes to gameplay mechanics, but that's what 343I wanted. You can't have your cake and eat it too and that's what they're doing. It's not right. So lore does and should matter now in all aspects of the game because according to 343I it does. They're being hypocrites here.

Edit: for the record I don't claim to be a Halo lore know it all at all. Very far from it, but I know people that are and they've all told me this so I believe them.
To be honest I never thought it was a good idea for 343i to canonize multiplayer. I thought it was a bad decision and I still do.
I don't disagree with that, but unfortunately or fortunately, depending on what you think, they did so...
For me, ADS is a must. Halo can't go backwards in a very simple mechanic just because fans never seen it before and automatically it "does not belong to Halo". It has its function, makes your target bigger, specially useful in big maps. It looks amazing, a promethean weapon that spares the scope to attach to your helmet is something never seen before so it is not generic at all, also it adds more personality to each weapon, instead of the bland full screen zoom. Lore doesn't matter in this case, because if all the games followed the lore since the first game dictating the gameplay, all the games should play exactly like Combat Evolved.
Here's the thing though. In the bungie Halo games, lore didn't matter when it came to gameplay BUT when 343I took over they said lore matters in all areas of the game. Hence why they explained why it's red versus blue, how multiplayer maps are basically training rooms AKA like Holodecks for Spartans, why no elites were in multiplayer and so on.

They can't say this and then pretty much say "oh lore doesn't matter when it comes to zooming" that's not right. You can't justify doing all these things on lore and then throw lore outout window when you don't care. People just don't seem to want to accept that 343I put ADS style zooming in Halo because they were trying to attract fans from other games. It's a simple as that.

Personally I agree that lore shouldn't matter when it comes to gameplay mechanics, but that's what 343I wanted. You can't have your cake and eat it too and that's what they're doing. It's not right. So lore does and should matter now in all aspects of the game because according to 343I it does. They're being hypocrites here.

Edit: for the record I don't claim to be a Halo lore know it all at all. Very far from it, but I know people that are and they've all told me this so I believe them.
I remember you are the number one criticizer of the smart-link I totally understand that, but I guess the "lore" behind the new ads system is just obvious: UNSC upgraded their weapons with a new zooming system so as the Covenant and Prometheans. Done. If 343 wants more on everything what I wrote above can be a fair excuse, right?
The reason I see is that the argument that Smart-link breaks lore is based on if the lore behind the zoom mechanic from the first game should be kept exactly as first conceived in Combat Evolved. Judging by the same criteria, every new addition to the game since Halo 2 broke the canon eventually.
I'm the number one criticizer??? LoL I highly doubt that. I've seen some pretty in depth posts from people who disagree with it also, but hey if you say so, I'll lead the fight against a zooming system that's worst, looks generic and adds nothing to Halo ;) lol

It's not an upgrade though at all, it obscures your view on so many weapons. This said, If a Spartan can make their Hub look however they want then we should at least be able to choose how we want it to look.
That's fair. If the problem is just the animation or the supposed obscure view, the option to toggle the animation on and off should be enough. The smart-link as it is now obstructs your view, but not necessarily it interferes much since the focus of what your are aiming is on your crosshair, so as long as you can see your crosshair and where it is pointed at, I think what is around your target loses importance for you to not be interfered by seeing your weapon while aiming. Just like the classic zoom where the corners gets dark and what is in the circle is your visible area. I'm just guessing that it is what happens I can't backup this argument until proper experimentation.
LH Justin wrote:
So say we return to classic gameplay. How would you feel if ADS (aim down sights) were to stay in the game? I always see people debating enhanced mobility so much and never hear anyone mention ADS so I want to know people's thoughts on it. Personally, I kind of like it.
I feel ADS slightly impacts the effectiveness of automatic weapons. If classic gameplay return, ADS is not necessary for all weapons. I’d would like the zoom feature on certain precision weapons to actually look like you’re seeing through the scope like how H5 did it. It’s a small detail, but I never understood why a large reticle pops up on your screen when using, say, a Beam Rifle from Halo 3. Where’s the scope? What are you looking through?
zInsurge wrote:
LH Justin wrote:
So say we return to classic gameplay. How would you feel if ADS (aim down sights) were to stay in the game? I always see people debating enhanced mobility so much and never hear anyone mention ADS so I want to know people's thoughts on it. Personally, I kind of like it.
I feel ADS slightly impacts the effectiveness of automatic weapons. If classic gameplay return, ADS is not necessary for all weapons. I’d would like the zoom feature on certain precision weapons to actually look like you’re seeing through the scope like how H5 did it. It’s a small detail, but I never understood why a large reticle pops up on your screen when using, say, a Beam Rifle from Halo 3. Where’s the scope? What are you looking through?
I don't know man, it's a video game haha.
zInsurge wrote:
LH Justin wrote:
So say we return to classic gameplay. How would you feel if ADS (aim down sights) were to stay in the game? I always see people debating enhanced mobility so much and never hear anyone mention ADS so I want to know people's thoughts on it. Personally, I kind of like it.
I feel ADS slightly impacts the effectiveness of automatic weapons. If classic gameplay return, ADS is not necessary for all weapons. I’d would like the zoom feature on certain precision weapons to actually look like you’re seeing through the scope like how H5 did it. It’s a small detail, but I never understood why a large reticle pops up on your screen when using, say, a Beam Rifle from Halo 3. Where’s the scope? What are you looking through?
In classic Halo you aren’t “looking” through anything so there is no need for a scope. The scope is replaced with a camera that provides live feed to your helmet’s visor. Zooming in is the result of the camera zooming in not the result of you looking through a magnifying scope. I understand the sentiment that it might seem graphically outdated but there is actually a reason in Halo’s lore for it.
Halo with NO ads is a must.It's changing halo to much...but on the other hand,eh,Remove BASE abilities and sprint that will make halo truly halo unique. Everything else are small things.
OxDaV wrote:
Halo with NO ads is a must.It's changing halo to much...but on the other hand,eh,Remove BASE abilities and sprint that will make halo truly halo unique. Everything else are small things.
How is it changing Halo?
LH Justin wrote:
OxDaV wrote:
Halo with NO ads is a must.It's changing halo to much...but on the other hand,eh,Remove BASE abilities and sprint that will make halo truly halo unique. Everything else are small things.
How is it changing Halo?
ads changes halo's uniqueness and makes it like other fps
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 12