Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

First big thing to do with Grappling

OP Scorch27

Id make a Spiderman course if i knew how to forge. (Races, 4v4s with shotties, etc)
Second is grappling an enemy as I'm falling off a map to save myself shouting "Surprise mother -Yoink-" and assassinate them (should be medal)
Third... see if i can grapple my own thrown nades.
I want to see if objects can be pulled to chief if he is behind something. If I can slingshot objects then I would never progress past unlocking that ability.
Grunt grapple
in coop, grappin my teammate when he grapping me and see what happen
Grapple the sword and kill the person going for the sword.
I wanna grapple a banshee from the sky and hijack it.
Scorch27 wrote:
Id make a Spiderman course if i knew how to forge. (Races, 4v4s with shotties, etc)
Second is grappling an enemy as I'm falling off a map to save myself shouting "Surprise mother -Yoink-" and assassinate them (should be medal)
Third... see if i can grapple my own thrown nades.
oh yeah spiderman course would be great
in custom games there probably will be a grapple refresh or item refresh option and set it to fast then SPIDER MAN YAY
I'm hoping for a forge hub similar to that of FarCry5 where I can easily play other peoples maps and rate them. There is huge potential for obstacle course and race type challenges.
In Multiplayer, if someone is on my tail, I'll fake a suicide by jumping off the edge of the map, then use my grappleshot to get back onto the map and kill the guy that was chasing me.
Grapple anything flying, Explosive & punchable, and play the Spider-Man theme while I’m at it
Grapple anything flying, Explosive & punchable, and play the Spider-Man theme while I’m at it
And don't forget to grapple a dr pepper
Use it to board friendly vehicles that are in motion, and try to use it after jumping out of a vehicle in mid air to grab a enemy Banshee.