Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

[Locked] First Technical Preview - 31st of July

OP legit snpiper13

I've watched alot of updates from most liked halo YouTube's to know that members of 343 industries have tweeted more and more regularly to sign up to the halo insider program I've heared and read online we'll be getting our first technical preview as of Saturday this week on the 31st of July im so exited im going to be playing it intill my heart stops I'm so exited I can't wait for Saturday. I'm going to have a blast. What do you think of these news? what are you most exited for? Will you spread the word of signing up for the halo insider program?
Will you get friends that have never played Halo to try it out and see what they think? Either way can't wait I'll see you on the Battlefield soon enough. ✌
I don't think anything is confirmed, so for now it's all speculation... but I am TOO excited to try this game. I've woken up and checked my status everyday in hopes I would be able to call out of work and play. I think I'm having dreams about it even, but I feel what you mean, and I can't wait to 4 shot you with my BR, I want to feel that thing fire and see if it's what I am hoping for.
I don't think anything is confirmed, so for now it's all speculation... but I am TOO excited to try this game. I've woken up and checked my status everyday in hopes I would be able to call out of work and play. I think I'm having dreams about it even, but I feel what you mean, and I can't wait to 4 shot you with my BR, I want to feel that thing fire and see if it's what I am hoping for.
Seems more and more likely. Just you wait check your email at some point that day I'm 80% sure it's dropping then. But thanks for the feedback.
I'm trying to temper my excitement just so I'll be less disappointed when it doesn't drop this saturday. Here's hoping though!
I've watched alot of updates from most liked halo YouTube's to know that members of 343 industries have tweeted more and more regularly to sign up to the halo insider program I've heared and read online we'll be getting our first technical preview as of Saturday this week on the 31st of July im so exited im going to be playing it intill my heart stops I'm so exited I can't wait for Saturday. I'm going to have a blast. What do you think of these news? what are you most exited for? Will you spread the word of signing up for the halo insider program?
Will you get friends that have never played Halo to try it out and see what they think? Either way can't wait I'll see you on the Battlefield soon enough. ✌
Misleading...343i said it might come this weekend. They actually said "we’ve been given the okay to say our first Bot-focused technical preview could happen as soon as next weekend." Saying it might come does not mean that it will and no actual date has been confirmed yet so the thread is misleading.
If the flight is to start this weekend, I would expect some sort of announcement by now.
I am hoping we see something Saturday as there is a lot of speculation towards that day. If we get to play that soon, that would be awesome too.
Usually when game developers say that an event starts this weekend they usually start on a Friday so I hope that the flight starts this Friday and goes for at least 3-4 days. That being said the actual date is still up in the air and could actually be sometime next week instead. I would take what 343 said as more “this is the earliest that the flight could start” rather than an exact indication of when the test will begin.
I'm refreshing my email more often that I refresh a selfie praying for validation...er...likes.
There are no official dates for flighting. There is a tentative date of this weekend, but nothing has been confirmed just yet. Any dates being passed around are purely speculation. Closing this off in favor of other threads and to prevent misinformation spreading.