OP Ravens Bite

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7
If the game truly takes place on Installation 07, then at the least we'll hopefully see the Palace Of Pain, which would be so freaking sick and awesome.

Flood though? In a main title Halo game? I've stopped raising my hopes sadly. But man would I freaking love to see them back.
The flood is not my favorite but it will be interesting how different they will be.
After HW2 I'm excited to see what fighting the flood is like in an FPS Halo.
We can only wait, and hope.
I absolutely hope to see the Flood return at some point -- but I don't want to see them back in the same capacity we've already seen them. Whenever there's a Flood outbreak, nothing else matters -- and if we're to get a resolution to what Halo 5 started, it should be by addressing it in a meaningful way, not diminishing its significance.

That all said, this is Zeta Halo. There are almost certainly specimens left over, and who knows what twisted experiments the Primordial left behind. No doubt that the monitor of Zeta Halo had perhaps the most interesting job of the seven, in that regard.
I really hope the Flood return in Halo Infinite. Just imagine what they can do now with the new engine they're using. Also gives them a chance to stay true to the original Flood art design as well!
It would be amazing! Hope that they don't ruin the good atmosphere but a certain zone rined by flood is definitely badass.
That would be a good idea to see the Flood return in Halo Infinite and perhaps the Flood Juggernaut could definitely make a second major appearance in Halo Infinite. In regards to the participants fighting against the Flood, it could be the Master Chief and the covenant group who are allies with the humans standing against the Flood in a battle and other humans would fight along against the Flood as well. Perhaps maybe even a Flood boss monster can appear in Halo Infinite in which he would be a good idea to be one of the main bosses of Halo Infinite. The Flood boss monster can perhaps be an ancient Gravemind. The Ancient Gravemind could shoot out Flood type projectiles and perhaps spawn out Infection, Combat, and Carrier Forms. It could also spawn out Pure Forms and very rarely, a Flood Juggernaut. The spawning of Pure Forms would be more rare than the spawning of Infection, Combat, and Carrier Forms but more common than the spawning of the Flood Juggernaut.
Here's hoping they're dismember-able like in Halo 3.
It would be absolutly awesome if we had like a small part of the ring to be infected by the flood. They souldn't be able to spread but once you enter you hardly come out. And if you had a "you" form of the flood. I mean the flood sould be able to inpregnate your body and turn your dead body into flood.
I mean the flood sould be able to inpregnate your body and turn your dead body into flood.
You mean like dead space?
Well, since it's very likely that Infinite will take place on Zeta Halo, i'm very sure that the flood will return since there's facilities there that contain at least 10 Proto Graveminds.
I heavily believe that if 343 follows through with how the classic halo style should be like Halo 1, 2, and 3 before and take that and develop the flood with the new game engine style. We could see a great game. I always felt that the flood was the best main antagonist. The covenant was a great misleading "fight for humanity" when in reality the flood was "fight for all life". It just made a great game and I hope the flood makes a comeback for this game.
Here's hoping they're dismember-able like in Halo 3.
I second this, this made it fun to battle them. Offered several different types of strategies.
I mean the flood sould be able to inpregnate your body and turn your dead body into flood.
Something like that but when you respawn you can actualy battle you flood corpse
Think 'bout that; wouldn't that be great? To see you armour in flood. To see a spartan turned; have you ever seen a turned spartan? That would be very awesome
Something like that but when you respawn you can actualy battle you flood corpse
Think 'bout that; wouldn't that be great? To see you armour in flood. To see a spartan turned; have you ever seen a turned spartan? That would be very awesome
This is really interesting, but also complicate to do. To do so, the game will need to trigger some kind of death check point that spawn an infected spartan in the area the player died before. This checkpoint will also need to update every time the player die.

What could be similar and easier would be to make a customizable firefight that allow the player to fight against the flood. The player body could act like a corpse the infection forms can infect and turn as an infected spartan (a flood firefight is pretty badass)
Datlovsky wrote:
I heavily believe that if 343 follows through with how the classic halo style should be like Halo 1, 2, and 3 before and take that and develop the flood with the new game engine style. We could see a great game. I always felt that the flood was the best main antagonist. The covenant was a great misleading "fight for humanity" when in reality the flood was "fight for all life". It just made a great game and I hope the flood makes a comeback for this game.
I think they did a great job with the art style in HW2 and even Fireteam Raven. With that, I would like to see the Juggernaut Flood form in a main stream Halo game.
And like others previously stated, "assuming" the game takes place on Zeta Halo we might see flood return or different threats to humanity
Kind of, in Halo 3 you could blow off their arms and heads. It allowed for different strategies to be used on them for instance a rocket launcher combat form? blow it's shooting hand off, no more rocket launcher. Then you could destroy corpses so Infection forms couldn't wriggle back into them and surprise you. There was also the matter of killing the exposed Infection form leaving a distinct hole where it was so you know it was "dead".

I really hope they keep the dismemberment and potentially expand upon it like maybe shooting off their legs to slow them down or something.
speedyjr11 wrote:
Datlovsky wrote:
I think they did a great job with the art style in HW2 and even Fireteam Raven. With that, I would like to see the Juggernaut Flood form in a main stream Halo game.
And like others previously stated, "assuming" the game takes place on Zeta Halo we might see flood return or different threats to humanity
Installation 07 was known for his flood experimentations on humanity. If the game take place on this ring and the flood come back, we will probably see the emergence of new flood forms
speedyjr11 wrote:
Datlovsky wrote:
I actually just rewatched the HW2 trailers for that dlc, if they added that art style and flood types man would that be f-#@$ great!
speedyjr11 wrote:
Datlovsky wrote:
Installation 07 was known for his flood experimentations on humanity. If the game take place on this ring and the flood come back, we will probably see the emergence of new flood forms
That would literally be the bee's knees!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7