Flood in Halo: Infinite

OP Vicious Scrub

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6
Well looking at these Halo mods where you play as the flood. I think this is something that should be included.
Also Primordial (Flood style) Weapons and Vehicle pool would be nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGFOZniWpgU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcG0XSJ8Hr8

Also since we have seen the infect elites/brutes/marines into combat forms and resurrect dead combat forms, I think the infection forms should be able to turn non-flood corpses into carriers. If they kill a brute but not infect it, then they could just turn it into a carrier form instead of a combat form. Also would make a lot of sense for the grunt and jackal bodies.
BANGHART wrote:
BANGHART wrote:
to me this isnt even up for discussion.

without the flood you dont have Halo.

them being omitted from 4/5 was pure incompetence and shows you they really had no idea what they were doing as far as the storyline goes.
Halo 4 took place on a shield world, they wouldn’t have flood there for fairly obvious reasons. Halo 5 simply didn’t take us to any locations likely to contain the flood.
Nice excuses.

4/5 might aswell have taken place in disneyworld for all I care.

The flood are 100% integral to Halos storyline. The fact they were omitted is more likely due to them aiming for a T esrb rating more than anything. That and like I said before a bunch of people working on the game that "dont even like Halo" and pure incompetence. defend that if you want all day Idc, any old school Halo fan knows this was a massive mistake.
Well, with your Disney world quote, you are clearly ignoring how important that it being located in the right place is. There is a good chance of seeing flood on a halo ring, on the Ark, or in a forunner research facility. You are, obviously less likely to see the flood at any other location. Currently, in the halo universe, introducing the flood would have to be done at the right location and time. I do believe that there is, at least, a 65% chance that the flood will make some kind of an appearance. Especially when the entire community wants them.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6