Flood in Halo: Infinite

OP Ravens Bite

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8
I love the flood, but I hate when they have an excess of shielded flood. Those should be few and far between. The thing that made the flood originally fun to fight was because they were meat grinders that didn't need the conventional noob combo to kill.
I would love to see the Flood in Infinite but I think it would be too much with the Banished, Covenant, Prometheans, Sword Of Sanghelios, and I'm sure there is more from the books.
I really hope the Flood return in Halo Infinite. Just imagine what they can do now with the new engine they're using. Also gives them a chance to stay true to the original Flood art design as well!
Like the designs used in Halo Wars 2: Awakening the Nightmare.
I am hoping that the Flood come back in the upcoming Halo Infinite. I really want to see Master Chief and the marines fighting the Flood again.
I really hope the Flood return in Halo Infinite. Just imagine what they can do now with the new engine they're using. Also gives them a chance to stay true to the original Flood art design as well!
If the Flood returns they need to be a combination of all the games including Wars.
I am hoping that the Flood come back in the upcoming Halo Infinite. I really want to see Master Chief and the marines fighting the Flood again.
Just like the old days of Halo 1, 2 and 3.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8