2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6
Here's your update:

Red Shift"The absolutely rad Red Shift armor coating is now available at GameStop! This beautiful battle-worn armor coating is a nice bonus for anyone purchasing Halo or Xbox merchandise at GameStop before December 13. While it was initially meant to roll out on November 9, there were a few more pieces that needed to fall in place before that could truly happen. Much like our other partnerships, you'll want to save your receipt and redeem the code at halowaypoint.com/redeem to bank your reward for launch!"
“Update” 😂 It was copied and pasted with no more helpful information than it had before.
Here's your update:

Red Shift"The absolutely rad Red Shift armor coating is now available at GameStop! This beautiful battle-worn armor coating is a nice bonus for anyone purchasing Halo or Xbox merchandise at GameStop before December 13. While it was initially meant to roll out on November 9, there were a few more pieces that needed to fall in place before that could truly happen. Much like our other partnerships, you'll want to save your receipt and redeem the code at halowaypoint.com/redeem to bank your reward for launch!"
“Update” 😂 It was copied and pasted with no more helpful information than it had before.
Yeah I was kinda hoping that they’d actually address the problem with the promotion...wasn’t holding my breath though. I’m heading to GameStop this weekend to trade in a PS4 towards the PS5 for my son. They’ve got a decent trade in deal going right now towards each new console.
Here's your update:

Yeah I was kinda hoping that they’d actually address the problem with the promotion...wasn’t holding my breath though. I’m heading to GameStop this weekend to trade in a PS4 towards the PS5 for my son. They’ve got a decent trade in deal going right now towards each new console.
I’m going tomorrow to pick up 2 of my Halo Funko Pop preorders that came in. Let’s see if I end up getting the code.
Here's your update:

"Update" lmao... It says nothing about our issues, and tells us nothing. They said it was out, and we are confirming it isn't for most of us. I went in store and bought two funko pops but no code printed. They said it might be in my box but we'll see since it needs to be shipped to my house since they didn't have any in store.. I also found my first halo infinite monsters in cumberland farms tonight, but no code printed on my receipt... I'll give an update if it's under my tab but that's doubtful since im in the US
Here's your update:

so basically 343i is telling all of us who bought Day 1 Series X/Ss, and anyone else who bought halo/Xbox stuff at GameStop around Nov 9-10ish to screw off and buy something else because their promo wasn’t working? Are you kidding?

Since I already bought something that should qualify and don’t feel like spending $$$ on something else jsut for a skin, is it possible to buy something, get the code, enter it, then return the item?
dicemaze wrote:
Here's your update:

so basically 343i is telling all of us who bought Day 1 Series X/Ss, and anyone else who bought halo/Xbox stuff at GameStop around Nov 9-10ish to screw off and buy something else because their promo wasn’t working? Are you kidding?

Since I already bought something that should qualify and don’t feel like spending $$$ on something else jsut for a skin, is it possible to buy something, get the code, enter it, then return the item?
i don't see why that's not possible. I would still save my receipt on the chance that the promotional item can be redeemed at a later date for those who did purchase Halo/Xbox merch during the announced promotional period.

I was actually told by one associate that they had no problem if I wanted to stop in and buy something to see if the code will print off or not. If it didn't, they said they I could just return the item directly after LOL.
** Here’s an actual update for everyone **

I just left my local GameStop where I preorder everything. The manager and I are very close. Until today, he had no idea about the promotion. I picked up 2 Funko Pops, the Halo Infinite Master Chief with MA40 Assault Rifle and the GameStop Exclusive Mark VII Spartan with Shock Rifle. I had him print them out on separate receipts. Both items came with the instructions to redeem the code and the code itself was under it. All of the information will show underneath the barcode at the middle/bottom of your receipt.
** Here’s an actual update for everyone **

I just left my local GameStop where I preorder everything. The manager and I are very close. Until today, he had no idea about the promotion. I picked up 2 Funko Pops, the Halo Infinite Master Chief with MA40 Assault Rifle and the GameStop Exclusive Mark VII Spartan with Shock Rifle. I had him print them out on separate receipts. Both items came with the instructions to redeem the code and the code itself was under it. All of the information will show underneath the barcode at the middle/bottom of your receipt.
Well -Yoink- then... Cause I just purchased two of those physically from the store as well with no code printing on that receipt... The employee's saying that the code will likely be inside the box... Well... I guess we'll see... :/ They said I could try to return the items after if there was no code, but they couldn't make any promises about returning them...
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter. Please do not bump.
Spoiler:
Show
First it's the armor coatings and the massive backlash surrounding them, and now the folks who are willing to fork over cash to get the coatings are being told to plasma nade grunt ourselves when the promo isn't working, and they refuse to tell us anything. It's f*cking disgraceful.
I’ve already said this in previous posts, but this has been a running theme since the Monster promotion was announced. Lack of information from 343 or the promotion partners is the worst part. The fact that some aren’t even aware the promotions are going on is mind boggling. No official announcements have really come from 343, it’s all been from other companies. The other thing that completely blows my mind is why the US/CA/UK etc. promotions are so drastically different. Why can’t it be a unified promotional campaign across the board? You can still keep your “exclusive” items limited to certain stores, but at least give everyone a fair shot. It’s a joke and nobody seems to care.
I was able to find the NERF Assault Rifle at my local Gamestop and there was a code printed on the receipt
I can confirm that GameStop has appeared to fix the error in the ongoing Red Shift armor coating. I purchased the GameStop exclusive Funko POP today IN-STORE and my code was printed off at the bottom of the receipt. Reporting from Ohio.
I can confirm that GameStop has appeared to fix the error in the ongoing Red Shift armor coating. I purchased the GameStop exclusive Funko POP today IN-STORE and my code was printed off at the bottom of the receipt. Reporting from Ohio.
Congrats!
It seems like that it was most likely a few days of messing up but I’m glad that it’s on track
So, so far the only confirmation we have about getting the code is if you buy one of those funko pop things and Nerf toy gun, at least I think so unless I miss something else. That's still far from,
Quote:
The Red Shift armor coating, which has clearly seen battle and looks absolutely phenomenal, can be secured by purchasing any Halo or Xbox merchandise at GameStop from November 9 - December 13
Quote from community update Link

Has anyone bought an actual video game or anything? Man, I remember That's what people used to buy at EB/GameStop... Does anyone buy actual games at GameStop anymore? LoL
You're local must have fixed the problem because I purchased a funko in store and it didn't print on the receipt... They said it'd probably be in the box since they were shipping it to my house since they didn't have them in store... So we'll see if that turns out to be the case...
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Im gonna highlight this because this topic needs to get more attention on the forums. Just called numerous gamestops in my area and no one knows diddly MF squat about this promo. Horrible communication between 343 and Gamestop. This is rediculous and insulting to those of us who are actually willing to accept the armor coating system. Those of us who want to support the game early are left in the dark completely.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6