Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Gameplay Trailer Date?

OP FireboyUltimega

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Anyone know how close we are to getting a gameplay trailer for Infinite? Regardless of your desired gameplay type, I think I speak for most of us when I say I'm hyped and simultaneously anxious about this.
We all know just as much as you. So, nothing. :P
No one knows anything and I'm gonna die
Same here. This and Avengers have made me have no will to live. My only hope, the thread, no, hair that keeps me dangling above death, is the potential Shrek 5. Only Shrek, my love, my LIFE can save me from this eternal suffering. That or a trailer this month.
Same here. This and Avengers have made me have no will to live. My only hope, the thread, no, hair that keeps me dangling above death, is the potential Shrek 5. Only Shrek, my love, my LIFE can save me from this eternal suffering. That or a trailer this month.
Did you hear they're rebooting Shrek
I'm still haunted by the shrek is love thing
I think it's safe to say no gameplay trailer until the E3. Probably will get at least some gameplay this E3, with a release date hopefully being this fall.
Nope. Only thing we can do is hope and pray we get one at E3 2019
I hope we get some form of news before E3 2019, but as for gameplay I think we'll have to wait till then.
Sometime next year for sure. If not gameplay, then at least a panel.
I'm assuming E3 next year but no idea which makes me sad :(
Aye, E3 is the safest bet of when we can expect an Infinite gameplay trailer. When your game is 1 or 2 years out you would want to spread your marketing out as much as possible.
I would love a teaser released on Christmas Day... but I'm not holding my breath
I think it's safe to say no gameplay trailer until the E3. Probably will get at least some gameplay this E3, with a release date hopefully being this fall.
Yea probably. Maybe we could potentially get a cinematic trailer before then or something like that, but gameplay will prob be e3.
Anyways, regardless of gameplay type, if Infinite turns out gud I'll be buying it. Will I pissed if it has modern gameplay? Yes. But I put pure quality over anything, so if it turns out modern but is done well with around the quality of Halo 3, I'll buy it regardless because I can appreciate a gud game for what it is.
Any chance of seeing something at the game awards tonight?
Any chance of seeing something at the game awards tonight?
Prob not but MAYBE a teaser or another tech demo. But I wouldn't bet on it. Also Xenoblade 2 got its place stolen so I won't be watching any of it unless something like this is shown.
Did you hear they're rebooting Shrek
Yes. Easily explainable due to time travel.
Throw on those tin foil hats boys cause do I have a conspiracy theory for you.

Now, I don't know if it'll be gameplay, but I think we're getting the next trailer...TONIGHT! Right now you're probably thinking "did I read that right?" and oh yes you did. I think it's dropping at the VGAs this evening.

Right about now some of you are going to want to refer me to a certain post on Reddit where they said something along the lines of "Expectation setting: No Halo Infinite at VGAs". But here's the thing, why lead with "expectation setting"? If you were going to drop a brand smacking new trailer wouldn't you want it to catch people off guard? So therefore wouldn't you in turn want the expectation to be non-existent? I think they're trying to throw us off the trail.

Secondly, the 343 posted a shot from the reveal trailer on their Instagram TODAY of all days with the tag "Infinite Hope". What do we as Halo fans "hope" for more than anything? That's right, a new trailer.

This is the most important thing of all though. This all probably sounds a little thin to you, huh? Well that's because... it totally is and I'm so desperate for more news that I'll read into literally anything and construct a narrative out of it.

Please release new info soon 343, this is unhealthy for me.
Probably be shown 2020 or 2021
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2