Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Gauss Warthog

OP Blast9867

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I'm expecting to see the Gauss Warthog return in Halo Infinite because like many other iconic weapons and vehicles, it's been appearing in a lot of games since Halo 2. I do enjoy using the Gauss Warthog because it's awesome to use. What do you guys think?
I hope we see the inclusion of a much more diverse vehicle sandbox. More 'alternative' vehicles with different weapons/properties, and more returning vehicles too
I’m curious to see what the new vehicle damage and impairment does. Like does a single gauss shot to an engine block disable? Or can you one shot wheels with it? Also, how do shock nades and weapons interact with vehicles? Similar to the plasma pistol or something new.
the gauss hog is just not very fun to fight against. there just isn't a counter to being instakilled across the map.
Blast9867 wrote:
I'm expecting to see the Gauss Warthog return in Halo Infinite because like many other iconic weapons and vehicles, it's been appearing in a lot of games since Halo 2. I do enjoy using the Gauss Warthog because it's awesome to use. What do you guys think?
Gauss Warthog is the best vehicle in Halo. Fight me.
Danumis wrote:
Blast9867 wrote:
Gauss Warthog is the best vehicle in Halo. Fight me.
Nah matey, I'm 100% with you. Gotta love rail gunning everything at high speed :)
As long as it's not like the one in H2 anniversary. Sure why not bring it back.
I hope we see the inclusion of a much more diverse vehicle sandbox. More 'alternative' vehicles with different weapons/properties, and more returning vehicles too
Give us the fire-hog from Halo Wars 2. That would be absolutely rad.
Yes! I want it to return along with a transport hog. I know the Razorback is coming in this one but I want the traditional transport hog we see in Reach & 3 and I want to actually be able to ride in the back.
I have no doubt it’s gonna be in the game! It’s one of my favorite vehicles to use (it’s literally a WMD if you know how to use it right 😂), and I can’t think of any reason why 343 wouldn’t include it.
In most hands, the Gauss Hog is a decent weapon, but in the right hands, it definitely becomes a Gauss "Sniper" of sorts. I still think it's a fun vehicle and there usually are counter-weapons.
I wouldn't mind if it came back.
Blast9867 wrote:
I've only used the gauss warthog a few times, but I really liked it. I definitely wouldn't mind seeing it return.
Absolutely have that one come back but how about the Needler Cannon Hog! need that -Yoink- too but I want some crazy vehicle guns like I am the rocket hog will come back as well but what about a huge plasma cannon hog just start owning everyone's shields and sniping banshees from the sky or a sticky hog where you shoot plasma grenades at fools n try to get sick sticks. id be all over those fun vehicles but crazy stuff is typically for forge mode or fiesta playlists.
Personally, if the Gauss warthog does not appear in halo Infinite i'll be fine, is not My favourite warthog
Gotta love running around in the Gauss in BTB with your squad!
I love the gauss hog, I hope it's like the one in Reach, that one was so powerful and destructive. And that sound effect, Mmm!
I’m curious to see what the new vehicle damage and impairment does. Like does a single gauss shot to an engine block disable? Or can you one shot wheels with it? Also, how do shock nades and weapons interact with vehicles? Similar to the plasma pistol or something new.
I wonder if vehicle damage/impairment extends to the weapons. Like can you destroy the turret of a Warthog but it remains drivable, or damage it in such a way that it can still fire, but much more inaccurately/overheats more quickly?
JB Linken wrote:
I wonder if vehicle damage/impairment extends to the weapons. Like can you destroy the turret of a Warthog but it remains drivable, or damage it in such a way that it can still fire, but much more inaccurately/overheats more quickly?
Its possible but I doubt it would last long. I could see blowing the turret off a hog or tank throwing it into its "doomsday" mode where you could drive it around but its literally one shot from anything.
Blast9867 wrote:
hopefully it makes a return, but i dont know how i would feel if it was op like in halo 3
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2