Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo 3 Anyversary in Halo Infinite

OP LittleEng1ne

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
If H3 happens it should be added to MCC, not Infinite. Just like H2A.
Aside from some facial animations (like Lord Hood's as he stares into your soul) and sound design, I would say that Halo 3 is one of the Xbox 360 games that has aged incredibly well, almost like fine wine. All it needs is Blur to redo the cutscenes and for 343i to enhance the sounds.
We dont know how far into next year its being pushed.
In a recent Interview with Phil Spencer, they said "Halo will push to some time in Q1".
Releasing an h3a as part of a three parts removed sequel doesn't make sense. If they were going to add it to an existing game it would make more sense to do it on MCC. They've already stated there are no plans for an H3A, though I personally feel it will be released in the year 3007. If I'm wrong, feel free to contact me in 3008 and I'll apologize.
I never knew why you were called the Comedic Hermit. Now I do!

...jokes aside I agree. There might be a H3A seeing how it's one of the most beloved titles in the whole series (and with good reason), but if they do it will be far down the line and certainly LONG AFTER Halo Infinite releases. And obviously as part of the MCC, goes without saying!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
You didn't even read my comment I bet, just fixated on that one quote and couldn't wait to respond with a novel of why the game will be bad and whatever else. Also, your example makes no sense with Anthem as that isn't a first party game. Has Xbox leadership and 343i leadership failed? Probably so. But lets be candid here, Bungie had lots of issues through there runs with the Halo games. Lets not pretend that 343i are the only one who mess up and make bad decisions in some capacity. Decisions were made about switching engines and the games scale is probably a lot bigger than initially planned. Game development is an ever evolving process. Nothing is ever in black and white. The decisions made hurt them and they had to delay the game for it (also the negative reception of the trailer was the nail in the coffin). All I am saying is good for them for making the good decision to delay and the game will be great on launch because of it. Stop lying to yourself believing that another 4 months+ past initial November ship won't help.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3