Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo 3 teabagging should be brought back

OP TDOGtaylor

When you just killed somebody in Halo 3 and you start tea baging their body and it starts bouncing with you it's the ultimate tea bag and should be brought back.
I remember those days lol. Sadly it probably won’t return bc of how offended this generation gets over everything.
Mr Vacha wrote:
I remember those days lol. Sadly it probably won’t return bc of how offended this generation gets over everything.
Literally this unfortunately. I remember during the H5 beta people would get so triggered over the closing shot of the match showed the winning team high fiving each other.
Mr Vacha wrote:
😂 I remember tea bagging my little brothers friends and laughing when they cried and kicked us out the game😂
StuftRock1 wrote:
Mr Vacha wrote:
Literally this unfortunately. I remember during the H5 beta people would get so triggered over the closing shot of the match showed the winning team high fiving each other.
While I agree with you about the teabagging thing, I think the reason people hated the spartans high fiving each other is because it was completely out of character. They made the spartans look like douchey beach bros, high fiving after a volleyball game at spring break. I personally hated it and am glad they removed it. Spartans are military super soldiers, not frat bros.