Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo 5 MAX Rank Gift?????

OP HeavyMetalZM

Hey guys i heard that Halo infinite will have a "gift" for those that reach max rank in halo 5, i would like to know is this gift a name plate / emblem or an armor set. I have about 100 or so levels to go to max and personally the only gift i would be willing to go through the grind for is a armor set. I would like to find out soon so i can start finding time between work and college to grind through the ranks if it is a armor set.
They have not said exactly what the gift would be. However, they have said not to expect something too grand, like a super exclusive armor or anything. They intend the gift to be a token of appreciation for playing Halo 5.

Basically, don't expect the gift to be worth the grind. You should only try to go for 152 in Halo 5 if you actually enjoy playing the game; if you try to get it only for the gift, you'll likely be disappointed and only have yourself to blame.
I do enjoy the game but with life dont have as much time to play as i would like. so if it was going to be a armor set i was gonna put more effort into playing warzone for the xp grind
The statement they made pretty much said it wouldn't be something to GRIND for, but something to show the loyal players some sugar. It most likely will not be an armor set, i predict more of an emblem if anything.
Other milestones are also being considered for a reward in Halo Infinite. Ske7ch made a post stating:
Quote:
This has been mentioned before, but just to reiterate - the grind to 152 is very intensive and time consuming. Real talk that there's no way that whatever the team ends up offering as a token in Halo Infinite will truly equate to the amount of investment needed to get there. While we do still want to recognize players who have reached max level in Halo 5, the team is also looking at other criteria and ways to also acknowledge activity and tenure in other titles and milestones (MCC, etc..).
Source.
I’m hopeful that the Gilded Targetmaster is one of the milestones being considered, as it was added just last year, and I think it’s much more realistic for people to get 650 wins instead of hit SR 152.
Probably just an emblem that says H5G 152.
Yep. It's called a life.

Sorry I had to.
Option 1: Emblem (This is the most likely IMO)

Option 2: Req Pack (I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this was the case)

Option 3: Nothing (Unlikely)

Option 4: Xbox Avatar Item(s)
Chimera30 wrote:
They have not said exactly what the gift would be. However, they have said not to expect something too grand, like a super exclusive armor or anything. They intend the gift to be a token of appreciation for playing Halo 5.

Basically, don't expect the gift to be worth the grind. You should only try to go for 152 in Halo 5 if you actually enjoy playing the game; if you try to get it only for the gift, you'll likely be disappointed and only have yourself to blame.
Im going for 152 in Halo 5 now and its taking so so long but not just for the gift since i only just found out about this but like you say because i actually enjoy the game instead!
I would also grind if it’s a exclusive armor set.