Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo 6 beta - Winter 2018 or Spring 2019?

OP TRUe REDEMPTI0N

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
So, it seems to be that Halo 6 (or whatever it's named) won't be coming out this year, but rather next year. Bonnie Ross confirmed that each new game will be getting a beta. Do you think we'll get the beta in December this year like for the Halo 5 beta, or will it be like the Halo: Reach and have it be in the Spring, mainly May. I hope we get the beta in December, as it'll give them more time to make improvements and not feel that rushed.
I'm not really following. Why does it seem we're not getting Halo 6 this year? Has there been any hints at this?
Darkday89 wrote:
I'm not really following. Why does it seem we're not getting Halo 6 this year? Has there been any hints at this?
No one has officially come out and said that Halo 6 isn't coming this year, but Grim seem to very much hint that we won't see it this year.
Darkday89 wrote:
No one has officially come out and said that Halo 6 isn't coming next year, but Grim seem to very much hint that we won't see it this year.
I don't know who Grim is. Was this a thread, reply, AMA, interview, everything he has said etc.? Just asking for a source to see what exactly he has said.
Darkday89 wrote:
Darkday89 wrote:
No one has officially come out and said that Halo 6 isn't coming next year, but Grim seem to very much hint that we won't see it this year.
I don't know who Grim is. Was this a thread, reply, AMA, interview, everything he has said etc.? Just asking for a source to see what exactly he has said.
He's a member of 343 an this is from one of the community updates here he writes:
Quote:
Welcome back! To be frank (or Grim, really), I’m not sure if that’s a welcome back to us, or you guys, but let’s go with it either way. 2018 has arrived and with it, the promise of new fun times to be had and adventures to be embarked upon. No, not those adventures, but plenty of exciting ones regardless – some which might surprise you more than others.
That seems to be him kinda hinting that Halo 6 won't be coming this year, but rather next year.
I think Halo 6 will come out in 2019 and the updated MCC will be used as the holder until then.
I think Halo 6 will come out in 2019 and the updated MCC will be used as the holder until then.
Do you think they'll give it a 4K upgrade, as well as adding Reach?
4K? Definitely, its already been confirmed for the X, Reach is another story. Its already BC and isn't about the MC (though ODST isn't either). I think it will mainly be under the hood fixes and maybe a new UI. They did say things like a customs browser may be added though.
4K? Definitely, its already been confirmed for the X, Reach is another story. Its already BC and isn't about the MC (though ODST isn't either). I think it will mainly be under the hood fixes and maybe a new UI. They did say things like a customs browser may be added though.
I hope they announce at E3 that the beta will be accessed through MCC.
I'm gonna be disappointed if Halo 6 does not come out in 2018.
It probably won't come out this year :(
I still believe it's coming out 2018, it doesn't make sense to go a whole a year without any new content for any halo games. It'd kill halo's hype personally but that's just my opinion.
Darkday89 wrote:
Lot of people believe it’ll be next year but I’m not really sure it could go either way really.
I still believe it's coming out 2018, it doesn't make sense to go a whole a year without any new content for any halo games. It'd kill halo's hype personally but that's just my opinion.
That’s cool. I just feel that 343 has been given more time to develop the game. I feel if the game was coming out this year, I think think we’d have a teaser by last E3.
So, it seems to be that Halo 6 (or whatever it's named) won't be coming out this year, but rather next year. Bonnie Ross confirmed that each new game will be getting a beta. Do you think we'll get the beta in December this year like for the Halo 5 beta, or will it be like the Halo: Reach and have it be in the Spring, mainly May. I hope we get the beta in December, as it'll give them more time to make improvements and not feel that rushed.
Spring next year.
Ehhh.. you shouldn't be. 343 needs to take their time on it. Itd be best if it comes out next year. Im just a lil sad that we won't be getting anything big this year besides the update for MCC. Hopefully they do more than just fixing it & add more things to the game like DLC's. Some new H2A maps would be pretty nice.
That's what I was thinking. Dedicated team working on MCC to pacify the horde until H6.
Ehhh.. you shouldn't be. 343 needs to take their time on it. Itd be best if it comes out next year. Im just a lil sad that we won't be getting anything big this year besides the update for MCC. Hopefully they do more than just fixing it & add more things to the game like DLC's. Some new H2A maps would be pretty nice.
They have had 3 years to work on halo 6 and I don't think a lot of people like waiting that long.
They have had 3 years to work on halo 6 and I don't think a lot of people like waiting that long.
I believe that after the fan backlash and low population online, 343 looked back and realized that that they need to make changes. I think if the game was to release this year, 343 wouldn’t be so hush hush about it.
As awesome as it'd be to have the game come out before 2019, it's admittedly too early for it. It's better to have a quality game over one that's been rushed and riddled with bugs and glitches.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4