Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo 6 beta - Winter 2018 or Spring 2019?

OP TRUe REDEMPTI0N

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
I'd like to see a BETA for it in Spring of 2019, but I want them to take as much time as they need to make Halo 6 truly phenomenal.
It could also be possible however that they will have a full blown trailer at E3 this year and then have a short advertising cycle, to not repeat the same mistakes as the advertising with Halo 5 and release the game in December - February. Though I personally doubt this will happen, one can hope it will!
I highly doubt it. An industry insider (who revealed inside info on the Xbox One Elite controller and Xbox One X before they were announced) said he's heard that the game won't come this year. This is good news, as I want 343 to have as much time as possible.
That's too bad, but like you said it's good to let 343 have as much time as possible.
Strategically it would make sense to have the beta in December. More pools of players who are playing for the holiday season.
Spring 2019, give the folks over at 343I more chance to iron out everything a bit more, as the pressure for halo 6 is IMMENSE. If they mess this up then its not doubt everyone's going to move on. So I want as much time possible listening to the community and making the best game they can make.
I hope it is in December but you never know with 343.
I say summer 2019 is most likely
I'm gonna be disappointed if Halo 6 does not come out in 2018.
It probably won't come out this year :(
Let's hope it comes out 2019, and a beta this spring or summer.
I'm gonna be disappointed if Halo 6 does not come out in 2018.
It probably won't come out this year :(
Let's hope it comes out 2019, and a beta this spring or summer.
I'm hoping we get a teaser this year. Would be a welcomed surprise if they announced the game, had a teaser, and then came out and said "By the way, the beta launches once the presentation is over." I though it's be more winter time like with Halo 5, but I like your idea.
Im mostly intersted in getting a spot in the h6 beta testers
With Red Dead Redemption 2 and Blops 4 coming out this year, it's most likely safe to keep H6 in development until next year so that Both of these game won't kill off the attention and thoughts of H6.
If there isn't at least news at E3 about Halo 6 I'm going to be pissed.
Yeah same, but the community has been asking for any news about the new Halo game for a long time now so I'll be surprised if they don't even tease Halo 6 at E3.
I think Halo 6 will come out in 2019 and the updated MCC will be used as the holder until then.
Yeah thats the vibe im getting too
What if we get a Halo 6 announcement at E3 and after it ends an open beta starts?
One can dream...
Truthfully i dont even know how 343 intends to hold interest on halo if they dont release SOMETHING this year. And not just an update for a game that should have been done right the first time. Yes i will be excited if they release reach on the mcc, but that will kinda fly under the radar of other things being announced at e3 and when beta season rolls around. I want something new.
Xepyal wrote:
What if we get a Halo 6 announcement at E3 and after it ends an open beta starts?
One can dream...
That would kick hype into overdrive
Xepyal wrote:
One can dream...
That would be even better than when Netflix announced/released a Cloverfield movie during the Superbowl. I really hope 343 does this, or at least focuses on Beta dates if nothing else.
Truthfully i dont even know how 343 intends to hold interest on halo if they dont release SOMETHING this year. And not just an update for a game that should have been done right the first time. Yes i will be excited if they release reach on the mcc, but that will kinda fly under the radar of other things being announced at e3 and when beta season rolls around. I want something new.
Interest will be there if the game looks to have promise. Naught Dog has released two amazing CGI trailers for The Last of Us Part II, and we have no idea (yet) when it will come out. And that first trailer came out a year and a half ago....a year and a half ago. The hype is definitely still there, considering the legacy of the first game. However, Neil Druckmann confirmed last year gameplay for it will be at E3. A release date or window too? Maybe. You can bet the hype train will get even bigger.
Yeah same, but the community has been asking for any news about the new Halo game for a long time now so I'll be surprised if they don't even tease Halo 6 at E3.
who knows. I'm optimistic we will at least get a teaser but we can only wait and see.
who knows. I'm optimistic we will at least get a teaser but we can only wait and see.
I agree, I think it's a probability that we'll see a teaser. Xbox is hurting real bad right now, and they need to show and announce games that get people wanting to purchase the Xbox. I think they'll show the teaser at the end of the show.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4