Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo 6 beta - Winter 2018 or Spring 2019?

OP TRUe REDEMPTI0N

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
yea e3 will see a teaser definitely as for a beta? not sure
I believe Halo 6 will probably come out in Spring or Fall of 2019.
Nah. Halo 6 will come out in 2018. There's no reason for it to come any later. We have the Halo 5 engine. We have a balanced sandbox (before the last major tweak, RIP BR and AR). Halo doesn't need a 18 month marketing cycle, it just infuriates those waiting. I know it did for me, for Halo 4 and 5. Spencer said they would start announcing things closer to release, and we know nothing of any Xbox games in 2018 now.
Nah. Halo 6 will come out in 2018. There's no reason for it to come any later. We have the Halo 5 engine. We have a balanced sandbox (before the last major tweak, RIP BR and AR). Halo doesn't need a 18 month marketing cycle, it just infuriates those waiting. I know it did for me, for Halo 4 and 5. Spencer said they would start announcing things closer to release, and we know nothing of any Xbox games in 2018 now.
I think they will announce Halo 6 at E3 with a teaser and announcing the beta for later this year. The next game is gonna be made with Xbox One X in mind, so you they've got to make the game in 4K, can't just take the terrible Halo 5 engine and boost it a bit. I think they'll release the game next year, so they can avoid Black Ops 4, The Last of Us Part II, and others. That's just my 2 cents.
If H6 will come out in 2019 I'd want it to be in the spring because multiplayer shooters seem to mainly launch around the fall/winter seasons so a spring release would hopefully let H6 launch without much competition nearby. So that being said I'd want a summer beta this year.
I think Halo 6 will come out in 2019 and the updated MCC will be used as the holder until then.
My thoughts precisely.

As for a beta?
Well, probably spring 2019.
I'm not expecting Halo 6 until 2020, tbh.
With no major updates coming out for halo wars 2 or halo 5,releasing it in 2020 would be a terrible idea
Yeah, 2020 is way too late. 2019 is most likely coming next year.
I've heard that the campaign will come out 2019 and the multiplayer in 2020.
I'm not expecting Halo 6 until 2020, tbh.
With no major updates coming out for halo wars 2 or halo 5,releasing it in 2020 would be a terrible idea
Yeah, 2020 is way too late. 2019 is most likely coming next year.
I've heard that the campaign will come out 2019 and the multiplayer in 2020.
No, this isn't a thing and has already confirmed to be not a thing
i think it will come out in summer 2019 then launch the real game in december that same year. If not that. Than the same schedule but in 2020. The game and beta may come out in 2021 or maybe later but thats ULTRA unlikely.
I'm gonna be disappointed if Halo 6 does not come out in 2018.
I'd say give it some time for a 2019 Arrival. After all, it's right around the corner !
buzzsaw135 wrote:
I'm gonna be disappointed if Halo 6 does not come out in 2018.
I'd say give it some time for a 2019 Arrival. After all, it's right around the corner !
No way it comes out next year.They didn't have any game footage only a tech demo.Beta will probably be next fall with a fall 2020 release date
I would love for the beta to be this winter, but I doubt it. I think the beta will be late summer 2019 after E3.
The game will likely release in 2020 alongside the next Xbox, meaning we shouldn't expect an open beta any earlier than October of 2019.
They'll most likely have a beta during next year for MP and this will give 343 a hint as to how to structure their MP.
However, the game won't release until October - November 2019 - Why?

343 most likely has another monthly plan to gradually release more content into the game - especially since Warzone and the Req system will be returning.

So to recap:
Halo 6's base game release - October to November 2019
Completed Halo 6 release - June to July 2020
I think Halo 6 will come out in 2019 and the updated MCC will be used as the holder until then.
so whats the holder for the MCC update? halo 7?
Herecy wrote:
They'll most likely have a beta during next year for MP and this will give 343 a hint as to how to structure their MP.
However, the game won't release until October - November 2019 - Why?343 most likely has another monthly plan to gradually release more content into the game - especially since Warzone and the Req system will be returning. So to recap:
Hopefully they're not stupid enough to launch an unfinished game again...
So if the game launches with the new xbox do you think there will be a beta on the xbox one? Or do you think the game will release on both xbox one and next gen? meaning there definitely will be a beta on xbox one.
Herecy wrote:
However, the game won't release until October - November 2019 - Why?343 most likely has another monthly plan to gradually release more content into the game - especially since Warzone and the Req system will be returning. So to recap:
Hopefully they're not stupid enough to launch an unfinished game again...
We can only hope...
Im gonna guess a beta will be available at best around early 2019 and release late 2019 the trailer looked more like a demonstration of the engine and they haven't finished the touches yet.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4