1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
Do you guys think Microsoft will be stupid and put Halo 6 as a WINDOWS 10 Exclusive or do you think they will keep it to Xbox only .

Im interested because Phil Spencer did say that Xbox will have its own exclusives titles and that they will be working to have PC only titles as well.

Personally i think if Halo 6 is on PC Xbox is officially dead no solid games i also game mainly on PC and own a PS4 for exclusives only reason im holding my xbox is if Halo 6 is not on PC.
It'll be kept to Xbox only. I don't see Halo 6 coming to PC. Only Halo CE and Halo 2 officially came to PC then Halo Online came out but was a Russia Exclusive title that could be ported to play in the US but that's it
Well they could bring it to steam like halo wars
I cant see them putting Halo 6 on PC at this point it makes no sense even GOW 4 is a failure on PC
This is kind of a 50/50 situation. Microsoft have been making a huge push onto the PC market with all their exclusives releasing on both Xbox and PC for the last year, Forza Horizon 3, Forza 7, GoW 4, Halo Wars DE, Halo Wars 2, ReCore, and even future titles like Sea of Thieves, Crackdown 3 and State of Decay 2 are all releasing as a ‘Microsoft Exclusive’ rather than an Xbox Exclusive.

But FPS halo? It’s a console seller. I haven’t done my research, but I can almost assure you that you see spikes in Xbox sales during the release dates of any FPS Halo over the last 16 Years.
Halo 6 can go either way, it would make sense to push Windows 10 and the Microsoft store using their biggest IP, the only other game really pulling PC gamers towards it is Forza. But you also might lose those important important console sales (especially with the price of the One X, they need to sell many consoles to get a gain in money).

I personally hope that it goes to PC, cause PC master race yadda yadda, PC just works better for me but I wouldn’t blame them for releasing it exclusively on Xbox One.
This is kind of a 50/50 situation. Microsoft have been making a huge push onto the PC market with all their exclusives releasing on both Xbox and PC for the last year, Forza Horizon 3, Forza 7, GoW 4, Halo Wars DE, Halo Wars 2, ReCore, and even future titles like Sea of Thieves, Crackdown 3 and State of Decay 2 are all releasing as a ‘Microsoft Exclusive’ rather than an Xbox Exclusive.

But FPS halo? It’s a console seller. I haven’t done my research, but I can almost assure you that you see spikes in Xbox sales during the release dates of any FPS Halo over the last 16 Years.
Halo 6 can go either way, it would make sense to push Windows 10 and the Microsoft store using their biggest IP, the only other game really pulling PC gamers towards it is Forza. But you also might lose those important important console sales (especially with the price of the One X, they need to sell many consoles to get a gain in money).

I personally hope that it goes to PC, cause PC master race yadda yadda, PC just works better for me but I wouldn’t blame them for releasing it exclusively on Xbox One.
If they bring it to PC it will kill Xbox im telling you now its already a pretty awful system with no good games anymore
I think it's possible for Microsoft to release Halo 6 on the PC as a way to test the market, but I do see them as also being hesitant to do so as well given the... reception of Halo 2 Vista. Of course, it's also possible that if they do release Halo 6 on the PC, it would be exclusive to computers with the Windows operating system, as a way to make sure that all of the money goes back to them, just like they did with Halo Wars 2. I think, however, the question lies in whether or not Microsoft sees releasing a Halo FPS on the PC as viable in comparison to simply releasing the RPG games (HW and HW2) and top down shooters like Spartan Strike and Spartan Assault. I also believe that we need to look at how successful Halo Wars 2 has been so far on the PC, as it was released for both the X-Box One and the PC, and therefore its success and/or failure could be an indicator of whether or not Microsoft will release Halo 6 on the PC at all.

This, of course, brings up another topic, which is whether or not we will see the release of a Halo 6 Custom Edition to coincide with a PC version of Halo 6. I can tell you right now that Halo CE has a large and active community, while Halo 2 Vista does not, mainly due to the lack of mod-friendly features and tools in H2 Vista's "custom edition" features. When Gearbox released Halo Custom Edition, they gave people the Halo Editing Kit alongside it, giving fans access to all of the tools used by Bungie to create the first game. Halo 2 Vista, in contrast, had a drastically stripped-down editing kit, and nearly all of the tags and assets found in the single player campaign were locked and unusable, which meant that the game would go on to be ignored as people stayed with Halo CE. Also, H2 Vista was not ported very well, and it was buggy and it had numerous problems with limits on installations and crashes and... ugh.

So, in my own opinion, I believe this is a case of waiting and watching. I hope that Halo 6 is released on PC, but we also have to think of what the system requirements will be for it as well. I suppose only time will tell.
Halo 6 on Pc...I don't know...But I would like to see Halo 3 Odst on Pc.
I do not know why Microsoft / Bungie stopped exporting Halo on Pc since Halo 2. There is probably a reason, but why ??
I can't imagine halo ever being a PC exclusive but 343 has mentioned in the past making all Xbox exclusives able to be played on Windows 10. That would be cool.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not discuss/share modded content on an Xbox console or PC.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
It probably will be on PC but won't be a PC exclusive. It will also come to Xbox One and 100% sure it will.
I have a feeling it will be co-releasing on pc or ported at a later date. But your right, if they do release it on pc as well it will be the knife in the coffin for Xbox one. I really hope I'm wrong and it's only a Xbox exclusive, but I'm very doubtful.
PC STAY AWAY!!!
PC STAY AWAY!!!
did you know halo.. was originaly for pc? bet you didnt and if they do put halo 6 on pc new players wont get the story at all unless they have played 1-5 but spoiler alert they cant on pc.. so they have to release the mcc with it otherwise people will be dead confused.
PC STAY AWAY!!!
did you know halo.. was originaly for pc? bet you didnt and if they do put halo 6 on pc new players wont get the story at all unless they have played 1-5 but spoiler alert they cant on pc.. so they have to release the mcc with it otherwise people will be dead confused.
Combat Evolved was originally designed as a Mac exclusive until Microsoft bought Bungie in 2000. The game released exclusively on Original Xbox on November 15 2001 and was eventually ported onto PC by Gearbox and released on September 3 2003.Halo wasn't considered on PC for years until it suited Microsoft, especially with Halo 2 Vista. After the colossal failure of that OS (and game) Halo officially hasn't been on PC until Halo 5 Forge.

EDIT: I realise the IGN article shows that PC was planned early in development, but clearly it was delayed many times to the point where Bungie didn't even port the game themselves.

Also, unless the game launches on steam, PC players of Halo 6 are probably coming over from Xbox. The game will probably release on the Windows 10 store which is honestly only useful for getting a game on both console and PC. If a majority of PC gamers use steam, we will also learn that a majority of them would not be able to play Halo 6 PC as 69.89% of steam users are using Windows 7. And people are actually moving towards Windows 7.
I'm not saying that there won't be any confused new players, just that most people who are looking to buy and play Halo 6 on PC (me) would probably already own and play recent Halo releases and have little confusion.
PC STAY AWAY!!!
Combat Evolved was originally designed as a Mac exclusive until Microsoft bought Bungie in 2000. The game released exclusively on Original Xbox on November 15 2001 and was eventually ported onto PC by Gearbox and released on September 3 2003.Halo wasn't considered on PC for years until it suited Microsoft, especially with Halo 2 Vista. After the colossal failure of that OS (and game) Halo officially hasn't been on PC until Halo 5 Forge.

EDIT: I realise the IGN article shows that PC was planned early in development, but clearly it was delayed many times to the point where Bungie didn't even port the game themselves.

Also, unless the game launches on steam, PC players of Halo 6 are probably coming over from Xbox. The game will probably release on the Windows 10 store which is honestly only useful for getting a game on both console and PC. If a majority of PC gamers use steam, we will also learn that a majority of them would not be able to play Halo 6 PC as 69.89% of steam users are using Windows 7. And people are actually moving towards Windows 7.
I'm not saying that there won't be any confused new players, just that most people who are looking to buy and play Halo 6 on PC (me) would probably already own and play recent Halo releases and have little confusion.
i see your point, but when or if halo 6 does come to pc then pc players will have 1 2 and 6 for story theres just a massive gap and if new players to the franchies see that they cant play 3-4 they will be annoyed so i really dont get why they dont put the mcc on pc it makes no sense. the only thing wrong with the mcc that i have see is matchmaking issues, "which isnt even that bad" most people would just like to play the campain to get ready for halo 6 (me and friends) i dont know any more tbh, i just want some sort of communication between us and 343 / microsoft.
sure hope not, forge i'm fine with but the whole game? no. if Halo goes PC for a whole game i riot.
I think it's been confirmed already that Halo 6 will come to PC. And since 343 said in a discussion in Halo Wars's Steam discussions that they would love to expand the Halo franchise to the Steam market, then it could be possible for it to be released on Steam as well.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I think it's been confirmed already that Halo 6 will come to PC. And since 343 said in a discussion in Halo Wars's Steam discussions that they would love to expand the Halo franchise to the Steam market, then it could be possible for it to be released on Steam as well.
It had been! I can't wait for it to happen!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9