2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 9
i wouldnt play it if it went to pc i like it being on xbox
Do you guys think Microsoft will be stupid and put Halo 6 as a WINDOWS 10 Exclusive or do you think they will keep it to Xbox only .

Im interested because Phil Spencer did say that Xbox will have its own exclusives titles and that they will be working to have PC only titles as well.

Personally i think if Halo 6 is on PC Xbox is officially dead no solid games i also game mainly on PC and own a PS4 for exclusives only reason im holding my xbox is if Halo 6 is not on PC.
Ah Halo 6 was confirmed for PC waaay back in 2015:https://www.pcgamer.com/halo-6-will-release-on-windows-10/

Note the above article is from 2016 I can't find the one from 2015 but still it was confirmed for pc a long time ago
PeskyRex wrote:
Ah Halo 6 was confirmed for PC waaay back in 2015:https://www.pcgamer.com/halo-6-will-release-on-windows-10/

Note the above article is from 2016 I can't find the one from 2015 but still it was confirmed for pc a long time ago
That announcement was updated very shortly after the conference to clarify that all the titles they showed during the conference would be abailable on Play Anywhere, it's not longer the case that every title will have that. There's still a possibility that future Halo titles will come to PC, but it hasn't been confirmed
stckrboy wrote:
PeskyRex wrote:

That announcement was updated very shortly after the conference to clarify that all the titles they showed during the conference would be abailable on Play Anywhere, it's not longer the case that every title will have that. There's still a possibility that future Halo titles will come to PC, but it hasn't been confirmed
I had literally just found that article and was going to say the same thing. Thanks for the clarification on that stckrboy
If Microsoft refuses to cooperate with STEAM and perhaps other distributors of digital games for PC, such as the ORIGIN of EA - they have quite an interesting subscription deal, comparable to XBOX "GamePass" - solely adapting the game for the PC Windows users makes little sense, as the WindowsStore in the current state, minding the perspective of a PC user, discourages for any grander purchases, as well as looses a lot of spontaneous audience that roams the bigger distribution platforms, willing to spend a buck or two, maybe a couple dozen of them, if properly convinced. Relaying solely on the WindowsStore current times is a marketing suicide that only a very wealthy company can afford to risk, exhibiting also underappreciation of own products that should get the proper highlight.

Being a dedicated laptop user myself - genuine appreciation for laptops above all other media tech - but far from a hardware buff, also being a person casually interested in gaming, not to be mistaken with a casual gamer, I am without delusion that Halo6 on PC would be too much for my mid-class laptop to handle, though it could get Halo5Forge to run with more or less compromised settings. For this reason I believe that for Halo6 on PC I would be one of those dudes coming ten years too late to provide any sensibly actual feedback, also buying the game for like twenty percent of the day of release price perhaps. Probably this only exhibits people like me are in the end not the proper target audience for the major gaming industry, but this also raises the question of pushing the system requirements to the place where only great minority of people are capable of following. Pushing forth with all might makes one loose all those who are simply too casual to even want to keep up, while they are potential spenders as well. But I guess for the latter ones there is the indie market and the retro market. Big companies should go their way.
A Microsoft Employee confirmed Halo 6 will come to Windows 10.
Read the news:
https://www.pcgamer.com/halo-6-will-release-on-windows-10/
Read the news:
That's not confirmation, it's also from June last year
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not discuss/share modded content on an Xbox console or PC.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I kinda want to know what the redacted word is.

Halo 6 PC seems like it's doable and would greatly benefit the Halo community. However, people would complain about poor performance even though their system is butt.

I feel like if they can put it on the One X they can put it on PC

Edit: Forza Horizon 3 played both on console and W10. I don't see why you wouldn't be able to play both...
Larp wrote:
Not something that can be discussed on Waypoint :)
stckrboy wrote:
Read the news:
That's not confirmation, it's also from June last year
Oh alright...
But let's hope for the best!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not discuss/share modifying or hacking content on an Xbox console or PC.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
stckrboy wrote:
Larp wrote:
understandable have a nice day
There's definitely a possibility
If it does- I hope things won't be cross- platform.
I'm guessing it will be released on both, and it will be a massive failure for MS and cause a nice dip in their console sales. Halo 6 as a whole will be amazing though.
Better not. Halo is Xbox's OG game that you shouldn't be able to play anywhere but Xbox. The exclusive exclusive.
it will come out on pc, i give a prediction here. halo master chief collection will come out a month or so b4 halo 6 all on pc. That team working on MCC fixes are not just fixing it for xbox and xbone but pc as well.
una yp wrote:
it will come out on pc, i give a prediction here. halo master chief collection will come out a month or so b4 halo 6 all on pc. That team working on MCC fixes are not just fixing it for xbox and xbone but pc as well.
Source?
The thing you guys don't understand is that people have been begging for a PC edition of the halo games and if it were to come to PC it would make more money that halo wars and halo wars 2. When they released gow4 it may not have gotten the traction they wanted it to but halo definitely will. It is a more commonly wanted game over now and would benefit Microsoft more
stckrboy wrote:
Larp wrote:
I think what he meant to say was, "its above your pay grade"
It's been all but confirmed that it will be coming to both PC and Xbox, there's a PCGamer article about it that explains it pretty well. I hope it does because Halo + PC is pretty much the epitome of perfection.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 9