1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. ...
  6. 9
tsassi wrote:
Nighterlev wrote:
It's pretty clear that in this year's E3, Microsoft's "Exclusive" branding meant "exclusive to the Xbox store" (i.e., Xbox console and Windows 10 PCs). All the titles that were announced as "Exclusive" have the same description. See, e.g., Ori And the Will of the Wisps and Crackdown 3. Also, the Forza Horizon 4 and Gears of War 5 start with "Exclusive" despite it being known that these games will definitely release on Windows 10. If Halo Infinite truly is exclusive to the Xbox console, Microsoft has made quite a big blunder not only with the YouTube description, but also with the "Exclusive" branding used in the trailers.

However, I personally find it more likely that this is just how it will be from now on. Microsoft is trying to bring their platforms (mainly Xbox and Windows) closer together, and they've reached the point where they don't even feel the need to explicitly announce Windows 10 releases, because all of their games will be WIndows 10 releases. In fact, you won't find a single game trailer from their E3 presentation this year for which the YouTube description only reads "Xbox One exclusive".

I'm quite confident that in the coming days it will become obvious to you also that Halo Infinite will release on Windows 10. Again, healthy skepticism is one thing, but what you're suffering from is plain denial.
It's also pretty clear Microsoft hasn't made such errors/announcements/plain out denying things before.
See Microsoft explains the lack of Halo on PC
Or Halo 4 is definitely not coming to PC (you know, when everyone even there dogs was trying to convince people that Halo 4 was coming to PC? [exaggeration])
Or remember when Age of Empires was supposed to get a iOS/Android port? Didn't happen until a entire year later.
Or Halo 5 having a "Available on Xbox One and Windows 10 logo" on the official Xbox website.

Mistakes like this have been made plenty of times when dealing directly with Microsoft. and so far we haven't exactly heard anything officially from 343 about it being true whether or not they'll be releasing on PC at all besides the Youtube descriptions, which isn't much at all when you think about it...considering not even the video shows any signs of it being on PC, just Xbox One. I can keep going on and on and on about all the embarrassing mistakes Microsoft has made over the years.

Another thing to point out is how not every single game has the "Xbox One & Windows 10 exclusive"
Such as -
Kingdom Hearts III (but everyone knows it's also coming to PS4?)
Vigor (Timed exclusive? Who knows, all we know so far is the 2 developers have teased at it being Xbox only so far, the description also only states "Coming to Xbox One" not "Exclusive" anywhere)
NieR-Automata (only states it's coming to the Microsoft Store...No mention of the Xbox store anywhere despite it being pretty obvious now it's also going to be on Xbox anyways)
Just Cause 4 (states it's coming to Xbox One, but nothing else)
Shadow of the Tomb Raider (Tomb Raider being a official Microsoft product and all...you'd think they'd state that it's coming to the Xbox One in there own description, but it's no where to be seen besides the end of the video, in fact multiple "E3 reveal videos" on the Xbox youtube channel is just like this.)

There's tons of other announcements I could also go on and cherry pick to with pretty weird, and odd descriptions of what platform they're actually going to be on. Point is, Microsoft makes mistakes like this all the time.
This one also being a mistake wouldn't surprise me at all, just seems like on whoever controls the Youtube channels seems to be a little slow on this part at least. Still of yet to receive any confirmation directly from 343 or Microsoft themselves about it being on PC of course, even days later. Until then, I'll remain on my own viewpoint about this whole thing, as the only proof about Halo Infinite being on PC at all is a Youtube description, which doesn't go to well with what 343/Microsoft has said in the past already as I've demonstrated throughout this entire discussion.

It's even come to a point where you're claiming that I'm in denial, yet I'm obviously not?

BTW, you also realize the Xbox store and the Windows store are 2 different things right? One and the other aren't the same at all.
You are truly getting desperate. It's downright sad at this point.
Keep on thinking that but until we get any sort of direct confirmation directly from Microsoft or 343, and not some loosely Youtube description that has been wrong multiple times before, I'll keep my own viewpoint about the whole thing. Wasn't even confirmed about it coming to PC at E3 at all lmfao. You know, where they'd actually want to confirm it...?
I couldn't blame anyone back then for not taking Microsoft's word for it. Plans can and have changed in the past.
Follow your own advice. Stuff like this happens all the time and has been changed in a instant.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. ...
  6. 9