Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo 6 Warthog

OP Call Me Power

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
For Halo 6 I’ve heard that they’re bringing back one of the more popular vehicles that’s been in most of the Halo FPS shooter games called the warthog (pronounced War-Thog). I think the name of it might be a hint for a major character in the storyline because its name doesn’t seem to fit. The other vehicles in the game all have a theme, like the extraterrestrials’ vehicles are all named after mystical creatures, like Ghost, Banshee and Wraith, and the humans’ vehicles are named after insects, like Hornet, Wasp and Scorpion. But Warthog doesn’t fit in those categories. Obviously the “war” part makes sense since it’s a war jeep, but what’s a Thog? The only reference I could find on Google is a Marvel character, so unless Bungie is doing a crossover with Marvel for making Halo 6 then it has to be something else. Since it’s a human vehicle and humans are descendants of Precursors, I think that a Thog is maybe one of the original Precursors that Chief and Corona are gonna have to team up to fight and the game developers hid this egg in the name of the war jeep on purpose. What do you guys think?
I don't know what a Thog is, but I want one in plushie form please
I don’t understand you.

Edit: The warthog is named after an animal
If there are War-Thogs then are there Civilian-Thogs?
This post has ruined my brain and I no longer can properly pronounce Warthog when reading the text.
I don’t understand you.

Edit: The warthog is named after an animal
That would make sense if it was one of the zombie’s vehicles. They’re covered in bumps and warts and they live like pigs, so it would make total sense for their ride to be named after a wild bovine. But that would just be an insulting name for a human vehicle because humans aren’t pigs, so I think you’re mistaken.
Nalla78 wrote:
If there are War-Thogs then are there Civilian-Thogs?
I’m sure that at one point there were Civilian-Thogs who trained to be War-Thogs. We’ll have to wait and see if they’re relevant to Master Chief and his friends.
The only reference I could find on Google is a Marvel character, so unless Bungie is doing a crossover with Marvel for making Halo 6 then it has to be something else.
Why would Bungie make H6?
Wait, wait, wait... Chief and Corona???!!! Since when does Chief get that kind of down time???
The only reference I could find on Google is a Marvel character, so unless Bungie is doing a crossover with Marvel for making Halo 6 then it has to be something else.
Because that’s what they do. Bungie has been satisfying your mom since 1991 and they haven’t let up, you can tell by the way they keep making their Halo games. So yeah.
Ephraim275 wrote:
Wait, wait, wait... Chief and Corona???!!! Since when does Chief get that kind of down time???
Corona is Master Chief’s AI assistant. Bungie cleverly named them because their names mean two things. Corona is an AI but also a beer, and Chief is a military officer but also someone who cooks stuff in a kitchen. They’re food references that pair well together.
...I am in a weird space of confusion when reading this and the fact you went deep to the point of making no sense.
I'm...Lost? Corona? War-Thog?

Help, call 911.
This is great.
So the main Antagonist of Halo 6 is Thog. War Thog at that. And its a Precursor. Yes. yes everything Is coming together. So This means Thog is Konoko reincarnated, the Hair really gives it away. So Thog must be after The Dark Crystal as its the only thing that will give the Zombies Space Herpes and they Hate Space Herpes. So Chief and cortana Need to team up to find the 7 rings of Power to summon the true God Captain Pollution. As Pollution is the ruler of the Thermians. It all makes sense now.
I’ve never heard of War-thog & Corona But I do know a Warthog and Cortana
Because that’s what they do. Bungie has been satisfying your mom since 1991 and they haven’t let up, you can tell by the way they keep making their Halo games. So yeah.
Bungie left halo in order to become independent. They are currently focused on destiny. 343 works in halo games now. I can’t believe there are people who don’t know this.
Chief has been on some crazy adventures because of Corona.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3